PDA

View Full Version : arnold makes move on US presidency

forklift
02-23-2004, 01:29 AM
he says we should change the constitution because right now if you weren't born in the USA you can't be president...

CreamPie Charlie
02-23-2004, 01:34 AM
it wont happen

ratmonkey
02-23-2004, 08:25 AM
he said that he supports the ammendment proposed by sen orrin hatch to allow non natural born citizens of over 20yrs residency to run. but he has no designs on being president.

Jef-El
02-23-2004, 08:33 AM
i wouldnt say its totally 100% impossible, but i doubt it very highly that he would run.

He was abit reserved about running for california, and at times it seemed as though he didnt want to.

CerealKiller
02-23-2004, 09:11 AM
Clean up California first.

The Bassist
02-23-2004, 09:38 AM
**** id vote for him

kmac12
02-23-2004, 09:56 AM
Yeah, but he could be a secret, Nazi-german, sleeper who has been planning a US takeover for years and years.

His plan all along....

Becoming a world renowned bodybuilder was the first step, then...

a beloved Hollywood action hero was the second, then...

Governor of California was the third.

What next the White House? President Schwarzenegger?

Ask yourselves this....Why else would he marry into the Kennedy family? Hmm?

Why else would he become close friends with GW Bush Sr.? Hmm?

Definately a sleeper agent ;)

Marv
02-23-2004, 10:33 AM
America prides itself on diversity and being a democracy. Wouldn't doubt that someday non-born Americans will be able to run for President.

BreBar21
02-23-2004, 10:48 AM
I'm moving to Canada if Arnold is elected President. Fortunately, I don't think this will ever happen. Even if the law is changed, his celebrity/name recognition that got him elected in CA on a ballot of hundreds of canidates will not fly in a Presidential election. And like CerealKiller said, fix the probelms in California and learn how to pronouce the name of the state you govern before deciding to challenge the Constitution.

Quintis Vindex
02-23-2004, 10:49 AM
If you dont even need to be born in the U.S of A to become its President.

**** it, I'm going to move to Russia and join the Mob.

The Iron Lord
02-23-2004, 11:11 AM
This amendment better never hit the constitution. Idiots in this country may well elect him. :rolleyes: Look at Cali. "Sure, I'd love to vote for a drug abusing actor with no political experience. Sounds great."

forklift
02-23-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by ratmonkey
he said that he supports the ammendment proposed by sen orrin hatch to allow non natural born citizens of over 20yrs residency to run. but he has no designs on being president.
i think arnold has the designs... :)

Jimineye
02-23-2004, 03:21 PM
In my opinon that would be a very dumb move in ammending the constitution to allow non-natural born Americans become president. I would go more into but I'm at work right now.

Also Arnold he never said we should change the constitution.

Dr_Funk
02-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by BreBar21
I'm moving to Canada if Arnold is elected President. Fortunately, I don't think this will ever happen. Even if the law is changed, his celebrity/name recognition that got him elected in CA on a ballot of hundreds of canidates will not fly in a Presidential election. .

K, i'll move to US then, we'll trade :D

Won't get elected due to name recognition? Remember a guy by the name of Reagan? I think he was an american politition of some sorts :D

phundi
02-23-2004, 03:45 PM
omg you ****in fools think that one man makes all the decisions.... arnold is simply the face for his parties decisions, he does not design new laws, he simply is told what to say..

same deal for george w. bush..... everyone thinks bush is a ***git, and he is probably the most hated man in the world, which then raises the question why hasnt he been shot? well because he isn't coming up with ideas to bomb other countries, its his political party that is doing that

forklift
11-13-2004, 07:45 PM
ummm, hey guys where are you, the ones above who said arnold doesn't want to be president? have a look here, LOL!!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=493&e=14&u=/ap/schwarzenegger_president

forklift
11-13-2004, 07:46 PM
he said that he supports the ammendment proposed by sen orrin hatch to allow non natural born citizens of over 20yrs residency to run. but he has no designs on being president.hello, anyone home? :)

BigZeke
11-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Foreigners should not be allowed to be president. And the bill will never pass. It's another bull**** bill like the 2 draft ones that were recently shot down

aserecuba2
11-13-2004, 07:48 PM
nope

moore 2008-2020baby

BigZeke
11-13-2004, 07:52 PM
nope

moore 2008-2020baby

Nobody address this troll. He's under the delusion that Michael Moore would run for presidency as a democratic candidate, even though he's spoken out against democrats. Aserecuba is a 40 year old moron who has no grasp of reality, who has the intellect of a 3 year old and who was on a hissy fit for 11 days after Kerry lost the election. Aserecuba actually went so far as to say that Kerry's concession was a strategy, and he would eventually win....

aserecuba2
11-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Nobody address this troll. He's under the delusion that Micheal Moore would run for presidency as a democratic candidate, even though he's spoken out against democrats. Aserecuba is a 40 year old moron who has no grasp of reality, who has the intellict of a 3 year old and who was on a hissy fit for 11 days after Kerry lost the election. Aserecuba actually went so far as to say that Kerry's concession was a strategy, and he would eventually win....
hi zeke how u been man?

BigZeke
11-13-2004, 07:55 PM
hi zeke how u been man?

Better when you were gone

aserecuba2
11-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Better when you were gone
awww too bad. anyway dont want to hijack the thread so if you want to insult me you can always shoot me a pm or "neg rep" as you've been doing. do you people know that out of like 100 negative reps i have big zeke to thank? yea he spends all of his time online neg repping me, i think he likes me.

PimpJigga
11-13-2004, 08:02 PM
Blah Blah Blah, i think he likes me.

He would deffinately be the only one then.

BigZeke
11-13-2004, 08:03 PM
He would deffinately be the only one then.

No I most defenitly am not. Nobody likes him

aserecuba2
11-13-2004, 08:07 PM
how cute you both misspelled definitely are you two the same person or are you two lovers?

BigZeke
11-13-2004, 08:09 PM
how cute you both misspelled definitely are you two the same person or are you two lovers?

Wow that was mature. You would think someone who's middle aged would be able to come up with a little better of an insult than that.

Micheal Jackson
11-13-2004, 08:13 PM

You are a ****ing troll that goes around creating arguments. No one wants your negative ass in here.

aserecuba2
11-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Wow that was mature. You would think someone who's middle aged would be able to come up with a little better of an insult than that.
and that comeback took your a whole two minutes. you dont have to try so hard , its ok "mang" :D

aserecuba2
11-13-2004, 08:14 PM
You are a ****ing troll that goes around creating arguments. No one wants your negative ass in here.
creating arguments? look whos talking :rolleyes: Point out what arguments or flames i have incited. go ahead. IM NOT GOING TO REPLY ANYMORE- BITE YOUR TONGUES. IM DONE WITH YOU IMMATURE LITLE PRICKS.

Micheal Jackson
11-13-2004, 08:15 PM
and that comeback took your a whole two minutes. you dont have to try so hard , its ok "mang" :D

Will **** look how long it took you; 4 mins. :rolleyes:

Micheal Jackson
11-13-2004, 08:17 PM
creating arguments? look whos talking :rolleyes: Point out what arguments or flames i have incited. go ahead. IM NOT GOING TO REPLY ANYMORE- BITE YOUR TONGUES. IM DONE WITH YOU IMMATURE LITLE PRICKS.

i can think of 557 posts of yours.

tAcOsALad
11-13-2004, 08:27 PM
I'd choose Arnold and the Fourth Reich over Bush any day.

kingfish3
11-13-2004, 09:41 PM
arnold doesnt know how to lift or train people,. he could of been even better. He overtrained his bodyparts and would of had better legs, back thickness, width, etc.

NuggzTheNinja
11-14-2004, 10:46 AM
Overtraining by current standards, however, you gotta look at the facts.

-the quality of food when he was bodybuilding was far better than that available to most of today's bodybuilders.

-Arnold was juiced up, and had a crazy ability to regenerate after a workout.

Skrape
11-14-2004, 01:30 PM
Yeah, but he could be a secret, Nazi-german, sleeper who has been planning a US takeover for years and years.

His plan all along....

Becoming a world renowned bodybuilder was the first step, then...

a beloved Hollywood action hero was the second, then...

Governor of California was the third.

What next the White House? President Schwarzenegger?

Ask yourselves this....Why else would he marry into the Kennedy family? Hmm?

Why else would he become close friends with GW Bush Sr.? Hmm?

Definately a sleeper agent ;)

LOL, let the conspiracies begin.