PDA

View Full Version : Upper back feels odd.

numtwo
04-15-2007, 07:03 PM
Just today I noticed my upper back has been hurting. Right in between my shoulder blades. It started feeling uncomfortable this after noon. I did my sunday workout (arms) without any sharp pains in that area, also it didnt really bother me that much. However Im confused as to what has happened to my back! It doesnt really hurt, its just uncomfortable, like a pulled muscle, but I have never had a pulled muscle in that part of my back. The main reason that im worried is that it could have something to do with my spine. Also saturday was a recovery day so I didnt do anything then. So let me in on what you think it could be.

Mae
04-15-2007, 07:24 PM
it may be a knot, too... one thing i never ever see talked about her is knots and deep tissue or sports massages... i think they are essential to keeping the body growing and to keep everything feeling good and strong... i get them in there too, and some other places where the knot is insane

numtwo
04-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Thanks for making me feel less stressed out. What exactly is a knot? Is there anything I can do to make it go away faster? How long does it take for it to go away? Tomorrow I have a leg workout with squats, deadlifts, and calf raises. Can I still do that workout without messing anything up in that area? And yes I have fairly good form on the exercises.

fsu7228
04-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Hey man I have the same problem in my rhomboids. Did you ever get the pain to go away and if so, how??