PDA

View Full Version : Wrist pain

somersfootball
04-15-2007, 05:39 PM
i've been working out for a while now and just lately my wrist has been hurting on the pinkey side, when i am benching and doing other things that involves a benching motion. it also hurts somtimes when curling. does anyone have any suggestions for what might be causing the pain and what i could do to fix it.

AxlTurwalt
04-16-2007, 05:41 AM
i've been working out for a while now and just lately my wrist has been hurting on the pinkey side, when i am benching and doing other things that involves a benching motion. it also hurts somtimes when curling. does anyone have any suggestions for what might be causing the pain and what i could do to fix it.

Could be anything from as little as a muscular strain to a fractured wrist. Might want to get a professional to check that out before you do any serious damage.

njackso1
04-17-2007, 09:49 AM
I have had the same pain problem that you are having. Mostly during heavy bench and curls. The problem I was having was that I was letting my wrist roll backward during these exercises. Since my wrists were not in line with my forearms, there was added stress to my wrists and forearms. In other words, keep your wrists straight, and dont let them drop back.