PDA

View Full Version : Those curvy, young, blonde, attractive distractions in the gym!

crunchyhippo
02-20-2004, 09:03 AM
Have any of you had to deal with this scenario? You get mentally motivated to go to the gym, and you get there ready to pound out a good workout. Then just as you get started on the benchpresses, this girl walks out of the ladies locker room nearby with long blonde hair, 120 lbs., and 22 years old. She's in a neon, tight-fitting leotard, leaving nothing to the imagination, and she's decided to go to the machine right in front of you and exercise, while you've still got six more sets to do before you can move on. Before you know it, ten minutes have lapsed, you haven't hoisted the bar once, and your pump is gone, not to mention your concentration.

Has this ever happened to any of you? (Maybe not this EXACT scenario, but something similar). Not that I don't like to see beautiful women prancing around in skin-tights, but I have to admit, the gym is NOT the place for me to stop and stare. Otherwise I'd never get a workout done.

I've actually had to talk to myself and set guidelines for myself in the gym, that I would pretty much ignore any lithe, shapely supermodels wandering around just so I can stay focused on what I'm doing. I see so many of the guys who are working out totally abandon their workout just so they can follow these gorgeous girls around the gym with their eyes (or bodies). I've found this discipline to be working well for me, and to tell you the truth, I'm proud of myself for it. Anyway, this was just something I thought I'd mention, particularly since I know that I've seen this in every gym I've gone to. And since I'm now married, I have to learn to rein my eyes back in my head a little(!)

Overload
02-20-2004, 09:10 AM
LOL. One of the many reasons why I workout at home.

Tom Ricci
02-20-2004, 09:23 AM
What happens is I get so pissed at myself for allowing myself
to be distracted for even one second that I push even harder!!!
I'll look after the set is over.....maybe.

Cogar
02-20-2004, 09:26 AM
That would motivate me, not distract me. ;)

MiloMan
02-20-2004, 09:26 AM
I train at home. That being said, anyone that primps themselves to go work out has a mental problem, and I look down on them as I would a lower form of life.

All that's really needed is that you don't have stanky body odor that gags the people near you.

Hibiscus09
02-20-2004, 09:45 AM
LOL -- I get pretty to go to the gym. I do it for me. :) I like to look nice, regardless of where I am. I don't care what anyone else has on -- be it skimpy or their pajamas -- lots of makeup or none at all -- whatever works for them is fine with me -- Hootchie gear or sweatpants and anything in between.

As far as getting distracted -- my goodness boys! Focus! There are good looking guys at my gym & I don't give a rat's behind -- if I'm lifting -- I'm lifting!

Don't ya'll get any -- ever?

crunchyhippo
02-20-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Hibiscus09

As far as getting distracted -- my goodness boys! Focus! There are good looking guys at my gym & I don't give a rat's behind -- if I'm lifting -- I'm lifting!

Don't ya'll get any -- ever? [/B]

C'mon, now - you mean to tell me that if Brad Pitt or some Chippendale hunk was hot and sweaty and working out next to you, you'd just blithely go on with your workout without even a glance? Wouldn't you secretly be happy if they started working out on a machine next to you instead of across the room, just because the new scenery was so much nicer? :)

Overload
02-20-2004, 09:49 AM

What year is it? :D

When I did go to a gym I would see women with the latest apparel on, makeup, perfume, etc. They make look good but I just kept thinking to myself how they're going to workout with any intensity and not have their mascara run. lol

If you're that dolled up, you're looking for attention and/or a man IMO.

Hibiscus09
02-20-2004, 09:53 AM
If you're that dolled up, you're looking for attention and/or a man IMO.

That's because you're a man and you guys think that way! LOL Which is why this thread was started in the first place! :D

I wear the latest apparel because I'm stylish. I wear makeup because I usually workout at lunch & I ain't washing it off before I head over there! (I did not wear makeup when I worked out at 5:30 am) LOL Finally, I wear waterproof mascara. :D

I don't want attention except from my man & I like to enjoy what I see if I happen to glance at myself in the mirror. Self Love! :D

Overload
02-20-2004, 09:54 AM
Self love. lol I believe in that myself on lonely night :D

Not referring to you of course with the attire comments. There plenty of woment that dress "nicely" and workout hard. But I've seen many that are dressed for a night of dancing more than a workout. It's just my opinion but I don't feel they are there for a serious workout. Especially when you see them talking to anyone that gives them the time of day. Not saying women need to be dressed like homeless people, but you can tell who's serious and who's not. Not just by attire. I'm not stereotyping.

You either go to a gym to workout or you don't. If you want to get picked up go to a bar.

And the "you" is a general you ;) I see your workout. They are serious, when you do go. lol :eek: :D

Had to get that in.

Hibiscus09
02-20-2004, 09:55 AM
C'mon, now - you mean to tell me that if Brad Pitt or some Chippendale hunk was hot and sweaty and working out next to you, you'd just blithely go on with your workout without even a glance? Wouldn't you secretly be happy if they started working out on a machine next to you instead of across the room, just because the new scenery was so much nicer?

If Brad Pitt worked out next to me, I would be thinking "Hmmm. That's Brad Pitt. He's married to Jennifer Aniston." I don't like the Chippendale men -- I don't care for men that dance around in their speedos or whatever on stage. LOL

I notice if a guy happens to be extra good looking and I think "Oh, he's cute." and then I keep on keeping on. I don't want him. I don't think sex thoughts about him. I love my own sweetie!

Hibiscus09
02-20-2004, 09:59 AM
They are serious, when you do go. lol

Had to get that in.

LOL! Isn't that the truth, lately?! I'm just not motivated to get to the gym anymore. I really want my own home equipment. It takes too much effort (you know -- getting pretty and all -- :D ) to head to a gym. I've been shooting for two weightlifting sessions and 5 cardio session in the last month! :D

Overload
02-20-2004, 10:02 AM
I really want my own home equipment. It takes too much effort (you know -- getting pretty and all -- :D ) to head to a gym.

LOL. I just started hating the drive time, waiting for machines, OPS (other people's sweat) and not my type of music.

Go for it. Go out and spend some money for a home gym. It's always fun to go shopping :)

reaper_hd
02-20-2004, 10:25 AM
I know what ya'll mean. I see the primpers out there, I just blast my CD into my head and drive the iron. I guess my my biggest complaint is when the walk in with a gallon of perfume on. I gotta tell ya, that really pisses me off. I enjoy great senery, but damn leave the stinky stuff at home. :mad:

Edge_90
02-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Might as well join this thread, too. I like to see good-looking women working out. Thing is, they don't need to be dolled up, and, in fact, I like the ones who aren't. But, anyway, it CAN be a distraction from the real task at hand, but its not too tough for me to refocus. I've got headphones when I absolutely need to block everything out. BTW, I've got a neighbor who needs to get dolled up for everything including the gym...she even stated that she can't workout at home - she needs an "audience" of sorts (ie the gym guys). Man, I can't stand that attitude. Simply annoying.

BigSwoL
02-20-2004, 10:51 AM
[b] I don't care for men that dance around in their speedos or whatever on stage. LOL

Your on a bodybuilding forum rofl..

phikappa
02-20-2004, 11:19 AM

If Brad Pitt worked out next to me, I would be thinking "Hmmm. That's Brad Pitt. He's married to Jennifer Aniston." I don't like the Chippendale men -- I don't care for men that dance around in their speedos or whatever on stage. LOL

I notice if a guy happens to be extra good looking and I think "Oh, he's cute." and then I keep on keeping on. I don't want him. I don't think sex thoughts about him. I love my own sweetie!

Hib, you women think too much!

Life is a little simpler for us. You know...man see woman (grunt)...man get club (grunt grunt)....man hit woman with club (GRUNT GRUNT)!

:D

phikappa
02-20-2004, 11:21 AM
About the only thing that throws me off-track is perfume. If I like her perfume, I'm COMPLETELY distracted. If I can't smell her then it's only a slight distraction.

Overload
02-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Men and women are so different but that's not news. Many of us lads see a nice looking women and wonder what she looks like naked. I don't think too many women think like that. At least not every 20 seconds :D

fitnubian
02-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Well, I happen to love me some Chippundales...;) Don't really feel anything for Brad Pitt,

Now, if a Chippundale dude was working out next to me, hey, I'd notice but-and herein lies one the many beauties of being a woman- the ability to focus on many things at the same time. See, with men, their minds either on this or the other. Never on two things at the same time, esp where beautiful women are concerned. Women, they can pay just as much attention to a hot hunk, while focusing on a million other things too.

So for me, trust me, I can focus on the male scenery and still maintain razor sharp focus on my workout :D

phikappa
02-20-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by fitnubian

So for me, trust me, I can focus on the male scenery and still maintain razor sharp focus on my workout :D

I think a lot of guys would tell you that you're not focusing if you're thinking about several things! :)

It's all hormones, people! Pesky, naughty hormones.

Overload
02-20-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by phikappa
It's all hormones, people! Pesky, naughty hormones.

Damn testosterone!

batteryrequired
02-20-2004, 11:53 AM
The only time i usually have a problem with an awesome looking woman distracting me is when i was doing heavy squats and she was getting ready to do legs as well and decided to stretch the back of her legs out by bending over right in front of me. Thank God for spotters!!!

Macattack
02-20-2004, 12:09 PM
The gym i go too is 1 mile from the Sate University does that tell anything :)

I love being there at 5:00 when there all coming in for aerobics class's and by 6 there all leaving flushed and sweaty :0

Hibiscus09
02-20-2004, 12:11 PM
LOL, phikappa! :D

Okay -- I'll agree with this one -- I don't care for the perfume/sweat thing either.

NuclearArms
02-20-2004, 12:39 PM
Don't mind the look, but the overabundance of perfume that can choke a horse gets me pissed off.

Bob45
02-20-2004, 04:15 PM
I will need the exact location of this gym and the time the woman works out in order to give my expert opinion, lol.

tarman
02-20-2004, 04:59 PM
I have no problem focusing w/ pretty gals around. They do give me something to look at between sets though (no gals, I do not stare!).

body2big
02-21-2004, 07:17 AM
This was one problem I had at the GOLDS Gym I was going to way too many distractions, Too crowded guys and gals there to pick up each other and doing more sitting on equipment than using it. I just joined a smaller hometown gym and it has NO CLASSES so very few women. When I go there are usually no more than 5 - 8 people in the whole gym. Its almost all mine it is actual a good size gym, all the equipment I will ever need they even have a seperate room for powerlifting.

Shawn

Intenceman
02-21-2004, 02:41 PM
Well, to me a couple of points.
First- you have to concentrate and focus no matter what distractions are around. In the book Pumping Iron, Charles Gaines makes the point that the best bodybuilders can block out an airwar with their concentration. He talks about Ed Corney in the middle off chaos in the Bagdad gym for the 72 U, doing concentration curls, oblivious to anything but the sheath of his biceps. It takes that to make serious gains and be the best YOU can be. Learn to focus - no matter what is around you. I go to train and if someone was naked to me during my set, I probably wouldnt notice them- till the set was over anyway, lol.
Second, women who are dressed as meantine won't look like that at the end -if they are training hard, if they aren't they are either wasting their tike, or not serious about making progress.

BuffedWildCat
02-22-2004, 08:34 PM
Hib, you women think too much!

Life is a little simpler for us. You know...man see woman (grunt)...man get club (grunt grunt)....man hit woman with club (GRUNT GRUNT)!

:D

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! Funny and true!

But yeah, I'm with Hib, I see a good looking guy and all I think is, "wow, he's nice looking" and that's pretty much it. Even when I was single that was pretty much it.

MiloMan
02-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by BuffedWildCat
But yeah, I'm with Hib, I see a good looking guy and all I think is, "wow, he's nice looking" and that's pretty much it. Even when I was single that was pretty much it.
It's the same with most guys, too. It's not until after you meet them that you start thinking things like this:

I wonder if they've been married before? If so, do they have any "baggage" (kids, a wacky ex, etc.)? Do they have any kind of serious criminal record? What do they do for a living, and how much money do they make? Do they own or rent? If they own, is it a nice place?

And so forth. Until you know them, all you have is the urge to spray your territory and rut.

Edge_90
02-23-2004, 06:28 AM
Ah yes, the grunting, the rutting, and the spraying. Glad to see this thread survived the weekend - very entertaining.

But yeah, I'm with Hib, I see a good looking guy and all I think is, "wow, he's nice looking" and that's pretty much it. Even when I was single that was pretty much it. [/B]

Actually, its pretty much the same for the guys. I see a total babe, I think "man, she's hot!", then that's pretty much it 'cept for the chronic ache in my neck from checking her out from all angles! Yep, we're all pigs...

Overload
02-23-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Edge_90
Yep, we're all pigs...

Hey, speak for yourself. Some of us are just dogs :D

Edge_90
02-23-2004, 06:46 AM
Down boy! Down! Hey, don't put your nose there! hahahaha...

LadyStarlight
02-23-2004, 06:59 AM
I have to wonder where all these hot people that people are always talking (male or female) are lurking in my gym? I rarely see good looking people at mine.

Veinpopper
02-23-2004, 07:24 AM
One things for sure, there is almost never anyone in a two-piece swimsuit at the YMCA. Once in a blue moon. Not that I notice those things. :)

Cogar
02-23-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by LadyStarlight
I have to wonder where all these hot people that people are always talking (male or female) are lurking in my gym? I rarely see good looking people at mine.
As I'm sure you know, gyms differ greatly. There are two in my city that have a reputation of being "meat markets" but they are crowded with lots of people sitting on the equipment who are not using it, but talking. If you are at a real gym rather than a "fitness center," you will not see this much at all, although some of the members will look good and some of them will "dress up."

Overload
02-23-2004, 09:42 AM
In my gym, no one looks good and no one dresses up.

Oh wait, I workout at home :D

Veinpopper
02-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Hey! You look good Overload. ;)

Overload
02-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Veinpopper
Hey! You look good Overload. ;)

Are you asking me out? If it's ok with our wives :D

Valerie
02-23-2004, 11:04 AM
Ah yes, the grunting, the rutting, and the spraying. Glad to see this thread survived the weekend - very entertaining.

I'm not...I think it's a rather pointless thread. lol

Edge_90
02-23-2004, 11:49 AM
Not at all. Case in point - VP and OL are gonna hook up. I, admittedly, am a little jealous...

Come on, Valerie, laugh a little.

reaper_hd
02-23-2004, 11:50 AM
There are sometimes several distracting things at some of the gyms, or so called gyms. I guess if this was not true the phrase "Meat Market" would never had been invented. :)

Veinpopper
02-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by batteryrequired
The only time i usually have a problem with an awesome looking woman distracting me is when i was doing heavy squats and she was getting ready to do legs as well and decided to stretch the back of her legs out by bending over right in front of me. Thank God for spotters!!!

lol!! I just have to know - did this really happen?

Yah, I get it! But don't you find that getting it is.... stimulating? Or is it just me?

Overload
02-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Yah, I get it!

This will probably get me in trouble. Although we get it, it's like having a reliable old pickup truck. You still like to drive it, but you still look when you go by the showroom window and see that new shiny model just sitting there. Now if I could convince my wife to let me take test drives, I'd be in business. :D

Hibiscus09
02-23-2004, 02:45 PM
LOL -- she's probably let you test drive off a very high bridge. :D

phikappa
02-23-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Overload
This will probably get me in trouble. Although we get it, it's like having a reliable old pickup truck. You still like to drive it, but you still look when you go by the showroom window and see that new shiny model just sitting there. Now if I could convince my wife to let me take test drives, I'd be in business. :D

You're looking for one of those "open" relationships. My wife and I have an open relationship. Every time I mention taking a "test drive" she tells me, "The front door is wide open, A-hole. Take a really loooong drive."

LOL! :D

Valerie
02-23-2004, 05:31 PM

Come on, Valerie, laugh a little.

Sorry edge I havn't got a laugh in me at the moment...I'm completely shell shocked...in the past week the whole town where I lived was flooded, I did 5 days w/o running water, and I injured my back collecting some water from a tanker to wash my dishes, couldn't wash all week so therefore couldn't work out. Then on friday night we got water back but we had to boil water for 5 minutes before drinking except wait for it....on Saturday we lost power so I couldn't boil it aOR cook so we had to go to the city to get takeaways and on the way back we were all almost kiilled when a huge power cable came down in front of out car missing us by a friccin foot.... when I got home finally in one piece the whole of the gable on one side of the roof had lifted up and ripped some of the roof up with it.... and one of my trees was tipped upside down--the roots sticking up sky wards... oh and this is all in Mid Summer New Zealand here...and knowing my luck, we'll have the tail end of the Aussie weather here for the next two weeks and it'll dry up what little crappy water they have left in the bloody reservoir that our town has and we'll all fry to death--- oops forgive me for being sooo pessimistic and miserable, it's just I thought it couldn't get any worse last week and then the weekend occured. :rolleyes:

If you can say something really funny though, you may just get half a smile out of me. ;)

NOT!

MiloMan
02-23-2004, 05:35 PM
Always remember that Aesop's fable about the dog with two bones...

Valerie
02-23-2004, 05:39 PM
I don't think I heard that one Milo...

Valerie
02-23-2004, 05:41 PM
Does it have a punchline about someone having it in for me up there?

Overload
02-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Every time I mention taking a "test drive" she tells me, "The front door is wide open, A-hole. Take a really loooong drive."

LOL! :D

LMAO. Our wives must have the same script.

Valerie
02-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Speaking of Aesops fables this is a lovely site I found a while back..

http://www.pacificnet.net/~johnr/aesop/aesop4.html

I like the story about The Sick Kite.

Veinpopper
02-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it Valerie. Glad you're alive.

Thats scary.

MiloMan
02-23-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Valerie
Does it have a punchline about someone having it in for me up there?
No, it's about making sure you don't chase after something else, instead of treasuring what you already have:

It happened that a Dog had got a bone and was carrying it home in his mouth to eat it in peace. Now on his way home he had to cross a plank lying across a running brook. As he crossed, he looked down and saw his own reflection in the water beneath.

Thinking it was another dog with another bone, he made up his mind to have that also. So he made a snap at the reflection in the water, but as he opened his mouth the bone out, dropped into the water and was never seen again.

(it's related to the "test drive" sentiment, not your current water-logged situation)

Edge_90
02-24-2004, 10:35 AM
Whoa Val!! I'd hate to hear about your rainy season! Seriously, that's unbelievable! Glad to hear you're family is OK. Didn't know you were so far away. I'm in the US, South Central PA. Nice to meet ya!

Valerie
02-24-2004, 12:09 PM
I had an extremely low couple of days. Monday and Tuesday were not good but this morning when I got up there is no wind and the sun is shining... a few clouds are around but it's sunny.

It's amazing what just seeing sunshine does for your spirit actually. :D

Hibiscus09
02-24-2004, 02:09 PM
Yes, it is -- I love the South for that very reason. You know the sun only shines here in the United States. LOL

Overload
02-24-2004, 05:00 PM
You know the sun only shines here in the United States. LOL

More so wherever Hib is ;)

Working on my nice guy routine. Did I mention I have a very hairy chest? :D

Hibiscus09
02-24-2004, 07:08 PM
LOL -- that's what I meant -- I'm just too tired to say what I mean very well -- "here" meant "here in South Carolina" -- like the sun only shines in South Carolina and none of the other states. :) I hope she didn't think I meant it only shines in the United States as opposed to New Zealand and the rest of the world -- it sounds like that, doesn't it? :D

Hell, it still doesn't look like I'm saying anything that makes any sense. The sun must have fried some brain cells.

I'm going night night.

You're doing such an excellent job being nice and remaining hairy, OL. :)

MiloMan
02-24-2004, 07:22 PM
I was stunned by the rugged beauty of the NZ landscapes (in the LOTR films), so it came as something of a shock to see the place looking like the set of "Waterworld 2". I hope you guys dry out soon.

Hibiscus09
02-24-2004, 07:45 PM
The scenery was absolutely breathtaking in the movies -- what a beautiful country!

Valerie
02-25-2004, 02:02 AM
One of the reasons I stayed here was the scenery actually. That and the fact that it reminds me a lot of back home but the weather is generally better--well I say better, this is the worst I've known any weather in my life, but thats only because there was so much of it in one week. Even then they are saying it hasn't been this bad in over 100 years so I guess that's saying something...LOL!

Aussie had very hot weather and are now getting the flash floods we had, but I'm hoping that we don't get their very hot weather in the next few weeks in exchange. It was quite warm today here so I managed to get out and paint some of the fence.

Kane Fan
02-25-2004, 06:17 PM
few women I've seen are hot enough for me to look at them for more then a few seconds just based on thier looks
however I have seen some things that made me stare and loose concentration like a girl doing chin ups (that I found quite sexy) and a girl finding her max on bench press (another appealing thing to me)
but mostly the women at the gym I went to were all over at the cardio area anyway so I never got to notice them lol

Edge_90
02-26-2004, 06:33 AM
Talk about breathtaking scenery...I'll remember this one for a while. I'm in a corner of the gym, seated in an ab machine (tryin it out for kicks) and this lithe & lovely young beauty is doing stretches in front of a mirror right in front of me. She then proceeds to float right by me and pick up the big medicine ball thing. SHE THEN proceeds (3 feet directly in front of me now) to roll out on the ball moving from chest to toes... and does pushups with, well, her booty lookin me right in the face. I could have sat there for hours. It was wrong. But, man, it was so right.:D

Hibiscus09
02-26-2004, 07:11 AM
Man, I'll be glad when I have home gym equipment. LOL

Edge_90
02-26-2004, 07:34 AM
I should mention that she had spandex on, so its not like it was R-rated or anything. Sorry if that was offensive, Hib.

Hibiscus09
02-26-2004, 07:43 AM
LOL -- it wasn't -- I was just kidding! There was a hottie guy at my old gym that me and my workout partner/friend used to ask to take his shirt off so we could enjoy the experience more. :D

Edge_90
02-26-2004, 07:46 AM
Ah, now there you go...:D Have a great day, good-lookin'.

Hibiscus09
02-26-2004, 07:47 AM
You too!! :D

Lilman
02-26-2004, 08:04 AM
-- if I'm lifting -- I'm lifting!

That must be why i dont get distracted to easy .. Me & the misses taking care of our homework on a daily bases ;) LOL..

I also think my w/o partner keeps me in line to ..

Hibiscus09
02-26-2004, 08:13 AM
LOL! :)

batteryrequired
02-26-2004, 09:32 AM
There was a hottie guy at my old gym that me and my workout partner/friend used to ask to take his shirt off so we could enjoy the experience more. :D

Unfortunatley that doesn't work vis versa.... :D

fitnubian
02-26-2004, 10:20 AM
A little about a very "yummy" male distraction I encountered this morning. So the gym has hired a new fitness tech (part timers who hang out at the weight room to show ppl how to use the machines and all). So this new guy...oooo lawd, have mercy! Talk about breathtaking. He was like 6'3, beautiful, beautiful body, gorgeous smile- the kind of guy that belongs on the cover of Men's Fitness, or M&F.

Now, I know my way pretty well around the gym and all the machines, but of course he didn't know that. :) And I figured I could definately spare some time before starting my workout for this. So I walked up to him and told him I was new and if he could show me around the whole gym. Of course the whole time I just looked at the way his muscles ripled in his arms and back as he showed me how to work the machines/weights...just, HOT HOT HOT DAYUM!!

Hibiscus09
02-26-2004, 10:24 AM
LOL, fit -- too funny! :)

Veinpopper
02-26-2004, 11:25 AM

Now, I know my way pretty well around the gym and all the machines, but of course he didn't know that. :) And I figured I could definately spare some time before starting my workout for this. So I walked up to him and told him I was new and if he could show me around the whole gym. Of course the whole time I just looked at the way his muscles ripled in his arms and back as he showed me how to work the machines/weights...just, HOT HOT HOT DAYUM!!

Don't ya'll get any -- ever? :D

batteryrequired
02-26-2004, 11:41 AM
I was just gonna ask the same thing...jeesh. Think nubie needs it bad! LMAO

fitnessman
02-26-2004, 12:24 PM
I work out at the University I work for....Its 68% female.

It can be rough sometimes. Not so much in the weight area, but I gave up on the cardio sections. Kept running into things;)

Overload
02-26-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by batteryrequired
Think nubie needs it bad! LMAO

If volunteers are needed... ;)

Valerie
02-26-2004, 04:40 PM
A little about a very "yummy" male distraction I encountered this morning. So the gym has hired a new fitness tech (part timers who hang out at the weight room to show ppl how to use the machines and all). So this new guy...oooo lawd, have mercy! Talk about breathtaking. He was like 6'3, beautiful, beautiful body, gorgeous smile- the kind of guy that belongs on the cover of Men's Fitness, or M&F.

This is exactly why I work out at home. The temptation is just too much otherwise. lol.

fitnubian
02-26-2004, 05:26 PM
Don't ya'll get any -- ever? :D

Nah, see y'all don't understand. My theory is this-it's all directly proportional- the more you get it, the more you want it :D

Like fitnessman, I work out at a University. State of the art facility all for free because I'm part time faculty.

Edge_90
02-27-2004, 05:00 AM
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm hoping for some fitnubian pics:D...course I have no right as I haven't worked up the courage to post my own yet. :o

Gator
02-27-2004, 05:09 AM
There are a bunch of hot lil ones at my gym, along w/some great MILFs too..
Theres one girl whos a teacher, and wears real small tight outfits and does pull ups in the squat rack..Every dude in that place just stops..LOLOL

Gator

Edge_90
02-27-2004, 05:39 AM
Gator, that's beautiful. Its good to be a man;).

Hibiscus09
02-27-2004, 05:54 AM
There are a bunch of hot lil ones at my gym, along w/some great MILFs too..

LOL -- I never knew what MILF meant until the last year or so when some guy on the forum described me that way! Are you supposed to say "Thanks"? :D

Edge_90
02-27-2004, 05:57 AM
You sure are;)...(sigh). Supposed to say thanks, of course:o.

Overload
02-27-2004, 06:37 AM
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm hoping for some fitnubian pics

I'll 2nd that. Not enough pics around here IMO. Of the ladies that is.

Edge_90
02-27-2004, 06:46 AM
Amen brother!:D

Gator
02-27-2004, 06:55 AM
When I went to Hedo a couple years ago, the models and chix that were there to promote their XXX website would workout w/no top on..
Now do u know how hard it is to talk yerself down when yer doin a set of squats ??? BAHAHAHA

There were some lookers there..

Gator

Overload
02-27-2004, 06:59 AM
Topless workouts? That would increase gym memberships for sure. But might as well just get benches for the guys and only a couple of machines for the ladies.

Now, nude aerobics, that would be a site. Of course you'll have to take the good with the bad :eek:

Veinpopper
02-27-2004, 07:47 AM
All I did was do a search for MILF to see what it stands for and ended up at milfhunter.com. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Don't go there. :eek:

Hibiscus09
02-27-2004, 08:03 AM
Now, nude aerobics, that would be a site. Of course you'll have to take the good with the bad :eek:

LOL, I'd bet you'd see some bad stuff. I'm sure guys would be able to put your blinders on to that though & just focus on the good stuff. :D

HardHeaded
02-27-2004, 08:06 AM
I happen to work out at the YMCA. There most of the women are a little on the heave side. They think they can come in an work out with very little weight and they will loose 20lbs overnight. It took me a year to loose my weight the right way. There is one that come in on a regular basis that is 5'3" 115lbs and very tight legs and behind but it happens to be my wife. Man for 37years old and 2 kids she looks fantastic. I really like it when she works out with me.

Overload
02-27-2004, 08:07 AM
LOL, I'd bet you'd see some bad stuff. I'm sure guys would be able to put your blinders on to that though & just focus on the good stuff. :D

Unless the bad stuff is blocking the good stuff :eek:

batteryrequired
02-27-2004, 08:25 AM
[i]
LOL -- I never knew what MILF meant until the last year or so when some guy on the forum described me that way! Are you supposed to say "Thanks"? :D [/B]

LMAO

Veinpopper
02-27-2004, 08:29 AM
Unless the bad stuff is blocking the good stuff :eek:

Probably the bad stuff would make the good stuff look even better...:D :p :D

Hibiscus09
02-27-2004, 08:32 AM
There is one that come in on a regular basis that is 5'3" 115lbs and very tight legs and behind but it happens to be my wife. Man for 37years old and 2 kids she looks fantastic. I really like it when she works out with me.

That's sweet. :)

I'm so happy so I have to put this somewhere -- I weighed 117.6lbs this morning -- Yay -- Yippee -- Woo-hoo! I'm 5'4" and I don't want to describe my bottom as tight -- I just always think it's very round. LOL It is up where it's supposed to be, though. :D

Overload
02-27-2004, 08:43 AM
I just always think it's very round. LOL It is up where it's supposed to be, though. :D

Keep talking like that and I'll be up where I'm supposed to be also. LOL :D

Congrats on the weigh-in :)

Gator
02-27-2004, 09:42 AM
It was incredible, made me want to workout on vacation..LOLOL

Gator

Topless workouts? That would increase gym memberships for sure. But might as well just get benches for the guys and only a couple of machines for the ladies.

Hibiscus09
02-27-2004, 10:02 AM
Thanks, OL! :)

Gator
02-27-2004, 10:05 AM
Cmon Hib, u have a great tush..LOL

Gator

Thanks, OL! :)

Hibiscus09
02-27-2004, 10:09 AM
Awwww, Gator, you say the sweetest things! ;)

Gator
02-27-2004, 10:15 AM
Cant say Ive heard a bad thing about it..

Gator

Gator
02-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Also, why cant they be curvy brunettes ?
Im a brunette guy...

The Daisy Fuentes' of the world should be w/me..

Gaotr

Edge_90
02-27-2004, 11:01 AM
Brunettes = me too. What was I doin' marryin a redhead? Oh yeah, I like the fiery ones...:rolleyes:

reaper_hd
02-27-2004, 11:43 AM
Hib, you never fail to make me smile.

Hibiscus09
02-27-2004, 01:46 PM
Thanks, reaper. :) I spend a lot of time laughing at myself. LOL Noone else thinks I'm funny. :D

timberwolf
02-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Gator
Also, why cant they be curvy brunettes ?
Im a brunette guy...

The Daisy Fuentes' of the world should be w/me..

Gaotr

Here's a question for those with significant others...
Which catches your eye moreso... those that sortof look like your mate or those totally different. My friends said that 'my type' always seem to look similar to my current gf.

Valerie
02-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Funny you should say that but I recently received pics from my friend of her X and her new boyfriend and I almost fell over when I say the pair because they are almost identical in looks but she cannot see it so this morning and cut and pasted them both together and sent the pic back to her.. (I've attached the pics of hers here)

I can see similarities in my first husband and my second since you ask... but the second husband is much taller and has a different physique. I go for green eyed or blue eyes guys generally and I like them slim and fit, the muscle isn't that important to me but if they had some it would be a bonus. I like blonde haired guys OR dark haired guys though so I can't say I have a specific type. If I were available to go and date some guy tomorrow, as long as they were dishy, coloring and build would not matter. I'm more for personality myself and someone whom looks after themselves and also I like a guy that knows how to use power tools. lol. I can't stand a guy that can't stick a rawl plug in the wall...believe me it makes a difference when you have a useless one and then one that can turn his hand to anything. I'd be scouring building sites and wolf whistling if I were looking for a guy, LOL!

Valerie
02-27-2004, 03:57 PM
oops heres that pic of my friends boyfriend and X
Guy on the left is the new boyfriend of hers.

Veinpopper
02-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Whoa, those could be brothers. This gentleman prefers brunettes with olive complexion and nice toes.

Hibiscus09
02-27-2004, 08:57 PM
I think I tend to like guys with olive skin and dark hair for first impression types of things (and yes, my S.O. has dark hair and olive skin). However, that would not be a determining factor for me if I were available and looking. I know ya'll get sick of me saying this, but I really am attracted to a kind heart, strong character, shared moral values, a quick wit, and some brains. :)

Valerie
02-27-2004, 10:22 PM
Whoa, those could be brothers. This gentleman prefers brunettes with olive complexion and nice toes.

Well I hope that looks is all they share in common cos the X was a right one...LOL! She needs someone nice for a change.

Overload
02-28-2004, 04:11 AM
but I really am attracted to a kind heart, strong character, shared moral values, a quick wit, and some brains. :)

Damn, 1 out of 5. Back to the drawing board :rolleyes:

Hibiscus09
02-28-2004, 06:15 AM
LOL -- I'm assuming the one you think you have is a quick wit -- you are pretty funny! :) If it wasn't that one -- then you must have 2 --unless you're incorrect thinking you have something that you don't. :D

Overload
02-28-2004, 12:13 PM
unless you're incorrect thinking you have something that you don't. :D

LOL. That could easily be the case as well :D

Veinpopper
02-28-2004, 06:35 PM
Would it be a plus if they love to please? Like if they love to.... ohnevermind!