PDA

View Full Version : Sick in Spirit

LilDragon
04-14-2007, 10:53 PM
What do you do when you've had a long day, you're feeling tired, but you can't not go to the gym and while you're there you're not feeling it? Doing the weight you normally could do feels like too much, yet you keep pushing yourself only because you know you should, but you're not feeling it. Your arms feel weak, and your feet feel like lead. How do you push yourself harder? To look beyond the pain and fatigue?

adguy
04-18-2007, 02:44 PM
What do you do when you've had a long day, you're feeling tired, but you can't not go to the gym and while you're there you're not feeling it? Doing the weight you normally could do feels like too much, yet you keep pushing yourself only because you know you should, but you're not feeling it. Your arms feel weak, and your feet feel like lead. How do you push yourself harder? To look beyond the pain and fatigue?

1st look at your diet. I assume it is not too bad because there isnt any Mc D's there=P. Also maybe beef up your supplements. Get a good protein powder, multis and some creatine. IMO the core supps. I would highly recommend Universal Animal Pump (creatine). It really revs you up. I hear good things about No-Xplode as well. Take a look at my page if you're looking for some supplements. Stay safe over there and let us know how it works out for you.

Also look in the Nutrition and Supplements section. Wealth of knowledge there.

BakaNingen
04-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Sounds like mental fatigue. I've been there. The greatest remedy to restore motivation when all else has failed is a supplement combination of piracetam and a choline supplement. I started it two months ago and it really kick started my motivation. Research it a bit and I think it might just be just the medicine for the soul you are looking for. It's like having a thousand motivational slogans shouted to you at once by a bunch of top athletes. You can't help but get going. ;) Worked for me anyways. Good luck to you.

LilDragon
04-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Thank you I'll take a look into your suggestions. I'm waiting on some supplements I ordered from this site. It includes multi-vitamins, protein, creatine, and glutamine. I'm in Iraq so the 1-3 day delivery has taken a week and a half so far. I'll see how that works for me and if need be I'll look into the latter suggestions from the previous posts. Ty again.