PDA

View Full Version : Chest Pains...

jameslucas
04-13-2007, 02:09 PM
I've been working out for about 6 years now, and I just love the sport. I have a great diet, and I see awesome gains. I go to the gym 3x a week, and cardio on my off days 3x a week. There is just one thing thats been concerning me lately, I've been having random chest pains right around my heart. This isn't really a new thing, but within the past 6 months, the pain seems to be a lot more intense. They only happen every once in a while, like maybe every 1-3 weeks.

Now I'm a guy that has to be practically dying to go see a doctor. I hate going to the hospital. But this really has me concerned.

It's kind of hard to describe the pain, but I'll give it a go. When the pain happens, there is nothing leading up to it. All of the sudden I get a really sharp pain. I freeze at whatever I was doing. I can't even breathe. This usually goes on for about 3-4 seconds, until the pain goes away as quick as it came.

I dunno if listing the supplements I take would be really important because like I said, its nothing new. I just started taking supps about 3 months ago again because I want to bulk up (I've been maintaining for about 2 years now). This chest pain started maybe 1.5 years ago.

I'm just looking for tips, maybe what could be causing this, and maybe lots of people telling me to get it checked out :D .

laracroft
04-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Never ignore chest pain! Make an appointment with your doctor asap.Please get it checked out. Good luck.

Clive Jones
04-13-2007, 08:23 PM
GROWING PAINS

dont worry about it, it will happen till your early 20s

if it lasts for more than a few seconds, go see Dr, but otherwise they will send you away with growing pains

or integestion related pain or musculo-skeleton