PDA

View Full Version : Tricep Pain and teeth

Mighty_Mike1984
04-13-2007, 02:06 PM
I had an accident on the bench were the bar came down to fast and slanted to the left it came down on my mouth and hit me in my 2 front teeth and after i did my tricep excercises i had a searing pain in my lower left tricep its still aching now ne ideas? also this is really weird the lower part of my nose when i touch it my teeth r in agony??

Senecan
04-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Pain killers? Im not sure, Im not a doctor...How in the hell did the bar hit you in the mouth?

Mighty_Mike1984
04-13-2007, 02:35 PM
**** knows it all happened so quickly.

psychowolverine
04-13-2007, 05:16 PM
the tricep.. sounds like you strained it trying to keep from killing yourself.. Ice it and see how it feels in the morning.. Might give it a few days before you work bench or triceps again to be safe..

Teeth.. Teeth go up into the gum line a good ways, not to mention the root and nerves, so to me it is not uncommon to touch low on your nose or just under it and feel pain in your teeth.. You may end up losing your teeth from this.. Make sure they are not loose.. If they are, push up real hard on them to make sure they stay there, the root may have broke a little. Do you think you cracked your teeth?

Mighty_Mike1984
04-14-2007, 12:52 AM
Theres no chipping on either tooth and the pain seems to have subsided a little, The tricep feels fine no aching i iced it as soon as i got in and took some anti inflammatroys.

Sick Puppy
04-24-2007, 01:18 AM
Teeth- Dentist. Checkups cost, repalcement teeth cost more.

RICE tricep, if still bad, then get it checked out. No tricep means no pushing exercises or sport, which will suck. Slowly get back into exercises.

Good luck.