PDA

View Full Version : i'm scared 4 mommy

b00kachi
02-13-2004, 11:20 AM
hey, i never felt this way before and it's scaring the bajeebas out of me. i told my mom about the whole multiplying your lbm x 10-12 and just tracking how many calories you get and don't go over to lose. and then lbm x 15 to maintain. i told her about that because that's what i do and i've lost even with eating "junk food" ALOT. we've been going on walks every morning before we head out to work.

for the past week my mom told me she can feel her heart beat during the day and it sometimes feels like her heart has pressure on it. also, she says she's been feeling light headed. with all that, she tells me she doesn't feel hungry when this stuff gos on. when stuff like that happens to me, i'm usually as hungry as a freaking pig. i told her to drink more water and she says no change at all.

are diets are set up like this currently.
our weight x 15
we eat at, 7 - 11 - 3 - 7 - 9 - Sleep.

we don't eat together or anything like that, but i make sure we spread out and get enough calories.

help me or please tell me why my 36 y/o mother feels this way. KEEP IN MIND we're not on any supps. and water isn't working

taffer
02-13-2004, 11:25 AM
go see a doctor

da rel hogan
02-13-2004, 11:27 AM
See a doc. You should always get checked out when its ya heart.

Is she drinking caffine?

Jef-El
02-13-2004, 01:54 PM
I had the same problem...
Go to the doc.....

My guess is low blood pressure and an Iregular heart beat, dont get worked up about it though, but still see the doc

Cardinal
02-13-2004, 02:17 PM
See the doctor. Period.

Just for more clarity...

What specific dietary changes have been made recently? List her daily diet including amounts/breakdowns of macros etc.

Tests run by doctor will be more informative than anything we can offer.

FreeBirdbulker
02-13-2004, 06:12 PM
could be heart palputations

Fozzy
02-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Could be a murmur... Definetly go see a doctor, anytime you can feel your own heart beating typically it means that it's working harder than it should or needs to in order to circulate blood, which isn't (necessarily) a good sign.

I hope all goes well with your Mom, I don't think the diet has any specific causes to her current condition.

eehee
02-14-2004, 06:27 AM
bump to the murmer. I have one too, i feel my heart fluttering once or twice everyday, doesn't really affect me at all though. I'm not an expert on this sort of thing, but i know mine is classified as an "active" murmer which means i can do sports and stuff without being affected. Her's could be a different type however so go get it checked.