PDA

View Full Version : Pinched Nerve

Bodybuilder9x6c
04-12-2007, 10:54 PM
I have a pinched nerve in the left side of my upper back/shoulder. I have had it for years. It used to only hurt when I did shrugs. Now it hurts everyday. It sometime burns or feels like electricity in my back or like there is water dripping in there. Anyone familiar with what Im talking about? Can anyone tell me what sort of doctor I should go to and or what to do about this problem?

pu12en12g
04-13-2007, 02:50 AM
I have a pinched nerve in the left side of my upper back/shoulder. I have had it for years. It used to only hurt when I did shrugs. Now it hurts everyday. It sometime burns or feels like electricity in my back or like there is water dripping in there. Anyone familiar with what Im talking about? Can anyone tell me what sort of doctor I should go to and or what to do about this problem?

Doc will probably take X-rays / MRI

Good luck, I'm had similar chronic pain for years now :(

Bushmaster
04-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Can anyone tell me what sort of doctor I should go to and or what to do about this problem?

A Chiropractor. Seriously.

hugs
04-13-2007, 01:21 PM
my ex had that...shoulderblade area. I would give him a deep massage as often as possible...daily is better obviously, and after a couple months, it went completely away. His got so severe, that he started losing sensation and/or tingling in his fingers/hand/arm.

He would also stretch his neck (look up neck stretches) and that would help loosen the muscles as well.

If you go to a chiro. it will only give you short term results. Muscle memory will just bring your tnse muscles back to where they were, twisting your spine and creating that pinched nerve. massage is the only way to go.

Bushmaster
04-13-2007, 03:37 PM
If you go to a chiro. it will only give you short term results. Muscle memory will just bring your tnse muscles back to where they were,

Wrong. If you just go once you'll only get short term results. It takes time and several adjustments to get everything put back in place.

hugs
04-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Wrong. If you just go once you'll only get short term results. It takes time and several adjustments to get everything put back in place.

I'm just saying what a chiro. friend of mine told me.