PDA

View Full Version : Weird shoulder problem

saku11
04-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Hey all,
Well, you know how sometimes people say that their left pec is bigger than the right or vice-versa, well I figured out why in MY case recently. Its because I always sleep on my right shoudler and it kinda tucks inward abit under my chest and overtime, that has caused my right shoulder to be more forward than my left leaving my upper right chest very weak because its kinda concaved. Yeah its messed up and not sure if its uderstandable but basically sleeping this way has dont this.

So ive been trying to correct by sleeping the same way on both sides, and doing back excrcises at the gym. Has this happened to anybody else? Sleeping on my back is not natural for me, if I put my right arm and tuck it uder the pillowand lay my head on my shoulder it feels really uncomrtable cause im not used to it but I think that would equal it out over time.

Wadda ya think?

ASOAnabolism
04-12-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm a side-sleeper as well, at least while I'm falling asleep. I'm just coming off of a shoulder injury on the same side as I favour while sleeping and have wondered if the two were at all related? Just thought i'd throw in a couple cents.