PDA

View Full Version : Aching Arm

cj_hackett
04-11-2007, 03:25 PM
My left elbow and also a little bit in my shoulder is aching a little bit. Kind of like when you have thrown too many pitches in baseball for anyone that is a pitcher. It's not a sharp pain, just a dull ache.

It starts to hurt when I squat, which is kind of weird. But I think it's because as I push up with my legs, I pull down with my arms, which helps me push the weight up. I don't think it's anything serious, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

chris5
04-11-2007, 04:23 PM
My left elbow and also a little bit in my shoulder is aching a little bit. Kind of like when you have thrown too many pitches in baseball for anyone that is a pitcher. It's not a sharp pain, just a dull ache.

It starts to hurt when I squat, which is kind of weird. But I think it's because as I push up with my legs, I pull down with my arms, which helps me push the weight up. I don't think it's anything serious, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

i had something similar. it would really give me **** down doing pull downs to work out triceps (sounds similar to what you described). it was a strained muscle in the outter elbow area. i just quit doing exercises that made it hurt for a week or two and it went away.

cj_hackett
04-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Maybe just going light on everything for a week or two. I could use a deload anyways. I've been going stong on SS for about nine weeks now.

GreyGeese
04-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Patient: "It hurts when I do this."
Doctor: "Stop doing that!"

cj_hackett
04-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Thanks. :)