PDA

View Full Version : Stretched Bicep Tendon

BRETTY1
04-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Hi i was wanting to know if anybody can help me as 2years ago i stretched my bicep tendon in the middle of my arm.
If there is any exercises that anybody knows that really targets this tendon could you let me know please.
I dont think it helped as my arm is very skinny just above the forearm and just below my bicep muscle this is where i stretched it and it would also be a great help if anyone knows exercises that really builds up this part of the arm thanks
Bretty
21 views and no one knows anything any info would be great

BRETTY1
04-11-2007, 02:50 PM
still no one know nothing lol

Pump_30
04-12-2007, 07:16 AM
doing barbell curls doesn't hurt it?
hammer curls?

2 years ago that sucker should be plenty healed

if no pain keep doing ur bicep routine.....do u do preacher curls?

Hi i was wanting to know if anybody can help me as 2years ago i stretched my bicep tendon in the middle of my arm.
If there is any exercises that anybody knows that really targets this tendon could you let me know please.
I dont think it helped as my arm is very skinny just above the forearm and just below my bicep muscle this is where i stretched it and it would also be a great help if anyone knows exercises that really builds up this part of the arm thanks
Bretty
21 views and no one knows anything any info would be great

BRETTY1
04-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Hi mate i dont do preacher curls i take it i should start doing them i do hammer and barbell curls theres no pain its just the tendon keeps pulling i,ll give them a try and let you know cheers mate

pepingtom
04-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Strengthening your brachioradialis with reverse curls should help.