PDA

View Full Version : ala + milk thistle...

twister
02-04-2004, 03:58 PM
hey guys just ordered my stuff for my cycle starting next month. i got the following:

2 bottles m1t
2 bottles 4ad
milk thistle
ala
panthotheic acid (B5)
tribulus
nolvadex
hawthornberry

seeing that i have both milk thistle and ala, when should i use them? should i use ala during or use milk thistle during the cycle? i was planning on using ala during and milk thistle post cycle...what u guys think or does it matter?

also when on cycle should i stay away from caffeine? i drink alot of caffeine now at work so i just want to know before i start...

thanks

twist

NO MERCY
02-04-2004, 05:01 PM
I would run milk thistle pre and post cycle

Some caffeine is ok just keep an eye on the blood pressure

twister
02-06-2004, 02:09 PM
thanks nm, ok so for the milk thistle how many weeks before i start the cycle should i pre cycle it? at how many mg's a day should i run it? im 280lbs if that has to do with any dosing issues... and post cycle i was gonna run ala also, can i run both post cycle or is that overkill?

thanks

twister

NO MERCY
02-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by twister
thanks nm, ok so for the milk thistle how many weeks before i start the cycle should i pre cycle it? at how many mg's a day should i run it? im 280lbs if that has to do with any dosing issues... and post cycle i was gonna run ala also, can i run both post cycle or is that overkill?

thanks

twister

600MGS a day of Milk thistle should do it

Its up to you how early you want to run it before your cycle. 2 weeks prior should be good.

ala and milk thistle together should be ok. Others have used both.

balou411
02-06-2004, 04:37 PM
I'm taking milk thistle for the first time after a cycle of 1ad. I have had a real problem with suddenly being tired and run down. My job hasn't really been any more stressful than any other time and I haven't changed my routine. I know the milk thistle is basically cleaning my liver out. I'm wondering if the milk thistle shaking stuff loose is causing my lazyness. Or am I just being stupid?

NO MERCY
02-06-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by balou411
I'm taking milk thistle for the first time after a cycle of 1ad. I have had a real problem with suddenly being tired and run down. My job hasn't really been any more stressful than any other time and I haven't changed my routine. I know the milk thistle is basically cleaning my liver out. I'm wondering if the milk thistle shaking stuff loose is causing my lazyness. Or am I just being stupid?

No its the fact that you are coming off androgens that you feel tired and down.

daveburton
02-08-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by twister
hey guys just ordered my stuff for my cycle starting next month. i got the following:

2 bottles m1t
2 bottles 4ad
milk thistle
ala
panthotheic acid (B5)
tribulus
nolvadex
hawthornberry

seeing that i have both milk thistle and ala, when should i use them? should i use ala during or use milk thistle during the cycle? i was planning on using ala during and milk thistle post cycle...what u guys think or does it matter?

also when on cycle should i stay away from caffeine? i drink alot of caffeine now at work so i just want to know before i start...

thanks

twist

Add N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine to your stack. Excellent glutathione precursor and therefore liver protective