PDA

View Full Version : Any way to make Sweet Potatoes taste better?

fonderboy
02-02-2004, 02:23 PM
I don't dig them. I can stand it, but i can't stand eating it everyday >_<

Is there a way to make it taste better?

musclemidget
02-02-2004, 02:34 PM
butter spray, cinnamon, splenda, sugar free maple syrup. im actually eating one prepared w/all that as i type.

Ransom
02-02-2004, 02:34 PM
add butter and a pinch of salt?

such a loser yo
02-02-2004, 08:15 PM
it's hard to tell you how to make them taste better. i personally find them delicious.

perhaps you can eat them with different things. put them in soup or stews instead of regular potatoes perhaps.

oh man i really feel like a sweet potato right now.

aztecwolf161
02-02-2004, 09:26 PM
i love my sweet potatoes, the best is bake them, cut em in half and pour some cajun seasoning on em, dat is grub eatin' my friends, by the way cajun seasoning makes everything taste better throw it on anything eggs, potatoes, chicken it's all good

mrabercrombie13
02-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by fonderboy
I don't dig them. I can stand it, but i can't stand eating it everyday >_<

Is there a way to make it taste better?

Depending on whether or not you care about the sugars - melt some marshmellows over them. Actually, I really have no clue what kind of nutritional values marshmellows have, I eat my potatoes plain. But my mom made a dish on Thanksgiving that had melted marshmellows on top of sweet potatoes and it was delicious...

XEastCoastHateX
02-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by musclemidget
butter spray, cinnamon, splenda, sugar free maple syrup. im actually eating one prepared w/all that as i type.
damn that sounds too good to be true..i usually just throw some cinnamin on them .....