PDA

View Full Version : Diet advice

Bronkko
04-07-2007, 06:06 PM
5-10 195lb

weights, 4 days on 1 off

cardio 30mins-2hrs, low intensity 5-6 days a week.

i thought i had my diet right. i was eating in the neighboorhood of 1500-1800 calories. 60/20/20 p/c/f 5 meals a day.. green veggies, lotsa lean proteins, 2 protein shakes- some supplementation like flaxoil, glutamine, multi-vitamins. the last couple weeks im not dropping much weight but veins are becoming more pronounced on my upper body, my shoulders are getting that shreeded look and fat around my stomach seems like its coming off.

but in my reading on this forum (the sticky above) and others like it appears i am WAY under what my total calorie intake should be. from my research i should be in the 3000-2800 calories range.

i dont feel like im starving myself and the idea of eating 3000 calories a day makes me full thinking about it.

what would you suggest?

psalms66
04-07-2007, 06:21 PM
that sounds like the opposite effect of eating low calories is happening. usually you would lose muscle mass and therefore weight if your calories are almost 1000 lower. could it be possible there are some hidden calories you aren't getting at? but either way if you are losing only fat then there is absolutely nothign wrong with that