PDA

View Full Version : Cardio!!

Human_Torch
04-06-2007, 07:05 AM
I tend to do 4 miles on the treadmill wich takes half an hour and on other days i do HIIT training. i do the 4 mile run about 3 times a week and HIIT 2-3 per week.

Is this enuf??

How many days outa the week should i do cardio?? - but i am after some serious cutting. :P

crazyvols
04-06-2007, 11:58 AM
thats fine it all depends on how much your taking in and burning a day. u need to be burning more than you take in.

itslocke
04-06-2007, 04:39 PM
That's fine. Just make sure the majority of your fat loss is from diet and not cardio.

kingkhan69
04-06-2007, 04:45 PM
how do you manage to do soo much?

Human_Torch
04-06-2007, 05:39 PM
how do you manage to do soo much?

Well im always at the gym coz i work in 1 and when im not workin im at the gym anyway workin hard. lol.

Youv gotta be able to put yourself a single weeks dieting and intense workout regimes. sleep right and once again eat right. At the end of the week, you will feel a hell of alot tighter, leaner and once you see the results - it drives you on.

Its all about will power and determination.

Human_Torch
04-06-2007, 05:43 PM
That's fine. Just make sure the majority of your fat loss is from diet and not cardio.

What about shocking my body...like for example the times i do cardio or any workout for that matter? if i woke up early like 6 am and did a 4 mile run and the following day do it at night?

Would this force my body to adapt quicker??

TDMaster49
04-07-2007, 02:57 PM
This probably wouldn't give you any significant gains and it would probably just leave you feeling tired and cranky. It may improve your cardiovascular system a little more then training at the same time everyday but it probably won't help you lose a whole lot of weight.

tomterp
04-09-2007, 07:50 AM
thats fine your having decent amount of cardio i'm doing 1.5 miles a day on trainingand 2.5 on off days

Human_Torch
04-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Will the other cardio machines like the bikes, rower and X-trainers be just as effective as running.

I recently did 20 mins recumbent bike, 20 mins upright bike followed by 10 mins rowing and 5 mins cooldown on the X-Trainer.

I felt good coz i worked different muscles.

How many times should i do this per week???