PDA

View Full Version : having trouble figuring out a diet

Mango315
04-04-2007, 10:20 PM
im 5.9, 155, pretty skinny all around except for a little bit of a belly....i want to gain muscle...ive workout 2/3 days, giving my muscles 72 hours of rest each time...ive gotten my protein intake to about 180 grams a day,and am a very healthy eater...the only fatty food i intake is basically peanut butter

im trying to get in shape all around so ive been running 2 miles roughly 5 days a week, and i know cardio isnt going to help me gain weight, but i really want to be healthy all around

any tips for my situation?

ryuten
04-05-2007, 12:21 AM
it's simple, just eat more.

tuberacer49
04-05-2007, 12:28 AM
Maaan, I wish I had your problem right about now, lol.

Mango315
04-05-2007, 10:38 AM
trust me i dont want to be short and skinny

Rap_Rocky
04-05-2007, 04:58 PM
im 5.9, 155, pretty skinny all around except for a little bit of a belly....i want to gain muscle...ive workout 2/3 days, giving my muscles 72 hours of rest each time...ive gotten my protein intake to about 180 grams a day,and am a very healthy eater...the only fatty food i intake is basically peanut butter

im trying to get in shape all around so ive been running 2 miles roughly 5 days a week, and i know cardio isnt going to help me gain weight, but i really want to be healthy all around

any tips for my situation?Just eat the good meats, such as steak, fish, chicken, and maintain high daily intakes of protein. I dont think there's anything wrong with cardio no matter what you're goal is. Just all depends on how often you do it and how long your sessions last. Keep your protein high, your reps high, and lastly, good luck!