PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any thoughts on ergolean?

usmcocc181
03-22-2002, 01:46 PM
I was gonna give ergolean by ergopharm a shot to cut up a bit. Anyone ever used this product and have any thoughts on it? Did a search for it, but did not find much. Are time release fat burners coo or bunk?

Also, I wanted to give a plug for ergopharm androdiol select 300. I have been taking it for a week and this stuff seems to be working already. The other night my friend and i did chest and shoulders, we did everything until failure and finished with burnouts on dips. My friend is pretty big, works out all the time and the next day we was a bit sore but I was not. In fact, I felt so good that i went the next day and hit my chest and tris again with another friend. I attribute this to the andro. Overtraining? perhaps, but man I was not sore at all.

petefox
03-22-2002, 01:55 PM
ErgoLean is cool, reminds me of the old Met-Rx ThermiCore, the new ThermiCore sucks.
ErgoLean lasts 10 hours, no crash, but cycle it every 2 weeks since it downgrades receptors quickly. You'll feel the burst for a week or so, then it's like poppin' sugar pills..

Where's AdipoKinetix when you need some?

Par Deus
03-22-2002, 02:00 PM
ErgoLean is almost a great product, but the dosing is way too low -- a time-released product allows you to take MORE, because it prevents dangerous peaks in blood levels of the actives, however, they made ErgoLean have less (total daily dosage is 1/3 of normal) -- and I would guess that the price is to high to increase the dosing by 6-fold.

Also, synephrine potentiates beta 2 induced thermogenesis -- it also has another effect that will remain a secret for the time being.

usmcocc181
03-22-2002, 02:06 PM
Thanks Par and Pete, Just to be sure, what would you suggest I take as far as dosage is concerned? I think it said to only take one per day, in the morning. I can get a bottle of 60 i think on here for 20 bux so its not too bad...

Thanks again.