PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever try Thermolean

Steve the Great
10-21-2001, 11:41 AM
I'm using it right now, but I have no noticed anything super spectacular. The best things I've noticed were when I used Hydroxycut, although I am weary to trust in Muscletech..

Anyone got an opinion of Thermolean?

Steve the Great
10-22-2001, 10:03 PM
hehehe thanks man

Seosaid
10-23-2001, 11:39 AM
May I ask why the lack of trust towards MuscleTech?

MsFit
10-23-2001, 11:51 AM
A few years ago the product was pulled off the shelves because the ingredients didn't match the label. I think the company is back on track. I've used Hydroxycut in the last year and felt it working.
MsFit

Steve the Great
10-23-2001, 04:14 PM
Hydroxycut has worked the best for me so far..

Why my lack of trust in muscle tech? Well for one, they disquise ads as if they were real articles (they do this a lot in Flex). Their captions say things like "without nitro tech, I could never have done this" I dont see why a big company who supposedly has a great product would need to do these things..

IxI Dan IxI
10-28-2001, 02:28 PM
Well, the olny Thermogenic that has worked for me is "Max Lean" I think that is the best stuff in the world. It gave me a ton of energy to have explosive workouts.

I don't know about Termolean.

Steve the Great
10-28-2001, 07:58 PM
Thats what I miss from Hydroxycut, Thermo doesnt give you the energy..

Edutk
11-08-2001, 07:30 PM
Hi everyone, long time reader, first time poster! ECA stacks make me feel so bad that I cannot stand to take them anymore. Hopefully I can get cut by eating low carbs. That's what I'm doing now. I have tried Diet fuel, ripped fuel, and Hydroxycut. They're all basically the same product. I just can't stand not being able to sleep and having that sort of sick feeling all the time from the ephedrine and caffeine.

criminal
11-14-2001, 05:59 PM
i guess not everyone can take the ECAs.I'm 15 and I've started on my first cycle of Hydroxycut last week.Although there might not be any spectacular changes,it certainly didn't have any side effects surfacing up til now.As for fat loss,also....there weren't any truly powerful effect surfacing.I m a basketball player for my school doing 3 times high-intensity workout per week.Every other day i do very light intensity abs workout.I have cut down on soda and fast food too.

Muscles
11-14-2001, 09:44 PM
Hydroxycut isnt that bad never took it but was told that it does some really good things for the people that use it

Steve the Great
11-16-2001, 07:37 PM
Yea it does, and I took it w/o exercising...now that im training big time, I can only imagine the effects it'll have

Muscles
11-16-2001, 08:02 PM
Oh great now youre making me start to wish that I had it

LincolnHawk
11-19-2001, 07:53 AM
Took Hydroxycut for about a month. Definitely helped me. I never took the full dose (I have a rabid metabolism anyway), but it ripped me up for summer. Now I'm bulking, and have my next cycle ready to go after Christmas.

What I liked about it was, I don't think I ever had as productive of workouts, as I did when I was on it. I'm sure that was due to the ephedra?

Steve the Great
11-19-2001, 12:27 PM
Yea I can relate, I think it was the ephedra. Xenadrine gave me more energy, it was nuts. But Hydroxycut was for me a better fat burner

Justfit29
01-21-2007, 08:48 AM
The thermolean you are talking about was discontinued in a long time ago. The PRO-RX Thermolean is the bomb.