PDA

View Full Version : Scientists discover beneficial compound in chocolate cake

somaro
03-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Health benefits of chocolate cake

By Benjamin Dover

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - A team of food scientists at a national laboratory have stumbled upon a miraculous compound bound to revolutionize the fitness industry forever in an unlikely place: chocolate cake. It has been discovered that chocolate, when mixed with cake batter and dough, undergoes a previously unknown chemical reaction, yielding what has been described to be nothing short of "incredible". The compound quickly acts on the body, releasing a natural reaction signalling the brain to burn fat and build muscle at rates comparable to those of steroids, only without the side effects.
This compound is called Aprilfoolserine.

The Director
03-31-2007, 06:45 PM
damn, was about to put it down on the list too..

DrnkMnky
03-31-2007, 07:18 PM
You had me for a second!

Bonebrake
03-31-2007, 07:20 PM
That was wrong dude, you got me all excited...

:(

corple
03-31-2007, 07:20 PM
negs for this ***got

edit: just saw the april fools:/
lol...:(
i feel like a dick now

Rune44
03-31-2007, 07:22 PM
Health benefits of chocolate cake

By Benjamin Dover

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - A team of food scientists at a national laboratory have stumbled upon a miraculous compound bound to revolutionize the fitness industry forever in an unlikely place: chocolate cake. It has been discovered that chocolate, when mixed with cake batter and dough, undergoes a previously unknown chemical reaction, yielding what has been described to be nothing short of "incredible". The compound quickly acts on the body, releasing a natural reaction signalling the brain to burn muscle and build muscle at rates comparable to those of steroids, only without the side effects.

....:(

fabregas
03-31-2007, 07:22 PM
releasing a natural reaction signalling the brain to burn muscle and build muscle at rates comparable to those of steroids, only without the side effects.

should that be signalling to the brain to burn fat?

to make it more beleivable.

DrnkMnky
03-31-2007, 07:23 PM
should that be signalling to the brain to burn fat?

to make it more beleivable.

That is what i had to read a couple times becasue it didn't make sense, then I noticed the compound name.

somaro
03-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Oops, yeah, it's meant to be burn fat and build muscle... Although it's not yet midnight, I'm having too much fun with this... I told my friends that I would become a vegan, hahaha!

MoonMan12
03-31-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm preloading right now..

Sockomalo
03-31-2007, 07:58 PM
as soon as i clicked on it i knew it was bull****. did you guys actually believe it for a second?

heyzeus909
03-31-2007, 08:39 PM
as soon as i clicked on it i knew it was bull****. did you guys actually believe it for a second?

Not only did I believe it for a second, I STILL believe it.

I had 3 servings of Dark Chocolate Almonds today and I've never felt more anabolic. I'm fairly certain that Dark Chocolate Almonds must be full of Aprilfoolserine. I can feel it working as I type this.

Sibrek
03-31-2007, 08:40 PM
Not only did I believe it for a second, I STILL believe it.

I had 3 servings of Dark Chocolate Almonds today and I've never felt more anabolic. I'm fairly certain that Dark Chocolate Almonds must be full of Aprilfoolserine. I can feel it working as I type this.
don't be ridiculous.

it has to be mixed with flour

lilpinki
03-31-2007, 08:54 PM
ya got me.... my big secret to success... i eat chocolate cake daily! On the hour, every hour! It's anabolic effects are maximized by the sun's alignment with Venus, on the 4th Tuesday of every month.... by the way

;)

SaintKristopher
03-31-2007, 09:21 PM
LOL you suck. Chocolate cake ...