PDA

View Full Version : Controlling m1t bloat during cycle

kov951
01-03-2004, 11:10 AM
I experienced major water weight gain in my face etc. on my last M1T cycle. Is there anything i can take to prevent this during my next cycle?..maybe formestane...or somthing else? It was a straight 4 week cycle, I was taking 20mg/day for the first 2 weeks and 30mg/day for the last 2 weeks. Although i saw no gains until i bumped the dosage up to 30 im going to stick with 20 next cycle to see if that helps with the water retention. I also took 40mg of nolva/day for 4 weeks post cycle, and it didnt do much to get rid of the water. Any ideas?

Mr.T
01-03-2004, 02:17 PM
Maybe try some Arimidex.

kov951
01-23-2004, 02:15 PM
Ive been off of my cycle for more than 2 months now and although i lost much of the strength and weight i gained my face is still bloated as hell. After the nolva failed i tried formastane, then taraxatone and even vitex. The only things left i can think of are proviron, which ive already gotten hold of, or some kind of topical cream, which from what i read seem to be very ineffective. It seems that the water weight gain from M1T is definatly not hormonal in any way.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=202829&perpage=30&highlight=face%20water&pagenumber=3
...Patrick Arnold mentioned on here that he experienced the same kind of water weight gain that i did, and suggested maybe that is was an allergic reaction. I tried to PM him about it but his box is full. Lakevillethor suggested that it had somthing to do with the kidneys taking up more water. If that was the case wouldnt the taraxatone have gotten rid of the water, or at least some of it would have naturally gone away by now? I might as well have done a cycle of sust, at least i wouldve been able to get rid of the water. Anyway this facial bloat is driving me insane i need to find a way to get rid of it. Is there anyone else who experienced this and was able to lose it? If so how? Does anyone else have any opinions on what to try. Im desperate.

wantmoresize
06-27-2004, 03:51 PM
I feel your pain--BUMP and let's try to get some answers please

Leli
06-28-2004, 11:53 AM
bump again, anyone can help this guy?