PDA

View Full Version : My Calorie intake, Question

WankerSpanker
12-29-2003, 06:52 PM
I am 148lbs, 5foot 4.5inches and my goal is to be 130 for boxing.

I currently am getting about 1600-1800 calories a day. With on average 190g of protein and under 100g of carbs.

I workout a lot though.

Every other day in the morning i lift weights for a hour an a half. On days i dont lift i run/jog 4-7 miles (not like sprinting) with a little rope skipping

In the evening on mondays, wensdays, fridays i do boxing workout for 2 - 2.5 hours which consists of rope skipping, heavybag work, shadow boxing, speed bags, 300 abs (different exercises), 100 pushups (different exercises) and some form of calithetics (spelling)

Tuesdays and Thursdays i do Jiujitsu and muaythai workout which has technique, drills, life wrestling, light sparring, pad work, and shadow boxing.

im just wondering if im getting enough calories despite the fact im trying to cut :(

**edit** i was also readying the BB supersite and it says not to have anything 3 hours before bed. Does this mean i should takeout my normal protein shake before bed? or is it still a good idea?

Bignbuff
12-29-2003, 08:56 PM
I would keep the calories more towards the higher side for cutting since you're doing so much activity. 1800-1900 per day would be good. Keep the protein high like you already have. There is nothing wrong with eating before bed though, I would recommend a casein protein source such as cottage cheese mixed with some source of essential fatty acids such as Flax Seed Oil.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, just ask.