PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I need help with a serious question. Reps

The_Reaper
03-29-2007, 02:30 PM
My girlfriend is from Ukraine (a developing country) and is travelling to England, and she needs a visa. She also needs proof of funding, so they will check her account to see if see has enough. At the moment, she does not.

What if, she got a friend to put money into the account, who then withdraws the money AFTER the authorities (or whoever) have checked the account, will it be ok? Will they check her account again while she is staying, or only when she comes into the country?

Please help me out with this, I would appreciate it

Johnnie Rico
03-29-2007, 02:57 PM
I know that people do that to get citizenship in Mexico. Nice way of defrauding the government for personal gain.

The_Reaper
03-29-2007, 03:04 PM
Ok, but she's not trying to do anything like that - we just want to spend a couple of weeks in London together.

Fadil
03-29-2007, 11:35 PM
euhh i fink you can do it!! but chekc out,because they can ask for bank statement for the last 3 months!

Ruhanv
03-30-2007, 03:46 AM
My girlfriend is from Ukraine (a developing country) and is travelling to England, and she needs a visa. She also needs proof of funding, so they will check her account to see if see has enough. At the moment, she does not.

What if, she got a friend to put money into the account, who then withdraws the money AFTER the authorities (or whoever) have checked the account, will it be ok? Will they check her account again while she is staying, or only when she comes into the country?

Please help me out with this, I would appreciate it

Loads of people do this mate. She will be fine.

They just need proof that she can support herself while she is here and they never check this after they issue a visa. She could have spent it herself and you don't lose a holiday visa if you blow some of your cash beforehand.

Don't worry about it. Hope she enjoys her stay.

:)

Ne10
03-30-2007, 03:50 AM
i come into contact with alot of people who do exactly that (deposit a large sum of money in their bank a/c, obtain a statement or letter, then withdraw the money) for immigration purposes. Personally i dont think it is very ethical (just my oppinion), but they seem to get away with it.