PDA

View Full Version : O/T Have a great one!

jhov
12-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Hi bros!,

Just about to leave for The Netherlands Antilles to see my family after 2 years of hard studying and I just had to tell all the good bros on this board to have a great one! All the best wishes for the holidays and the new year to all!!!!

It has been a rough year for me as I am sure it has been for many of you. But one very good thing that happened to me was that I found this bourd and all you good bros! All of you are class acts and it makes me proud to be a member here! Much love, respect, knowledge, prosperity and succes is what I wish for all and good luck!! See you guys when I get back in 2 weeks. Hopefully I will find a way to log in down there but I doubt I will have the time. Take care bros, be safe and have a great one!!!!:)

peace
j

labrad
12-22-2003, 11:03 PM
Hey, have a great time while the rest of us eat snowballs.:mad:

RippedUp
12-22-2003, 11:32 PM
Hey jhov,

Same to you bro.

Try to get an internet connection at home :)
You will be missed if otherwise.

Enjoy it. Must be great to see your relatives and loved ones again.

Douche_Nutz
12-22-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by jhov
Hi bros!,

Just about to leave for The Netherlands Antilles to see my family after 2 years of hard studying and I just had to tell all the good bros on this board to have a great one! All the best wishes for the holidays and the new year to all!!!!

It has been a rough year for me as I am sure it has been for many of you. But one very good thing that happened to me was that I found this bourd and all you good bros! All of you are class acts and it makes me proud to be a member here! Much love, respect, knowledge, prosperity and succes is what I wish for all and good luck!! See you guys when I get back in 2 weeks. Hopefully I will find a way to log in down there but I doubt I will have the time. Take care bros, be safe and have a great one!!!!:)

peace
j

I'll miss your knowledgeable insight while you're gone jhov. Have a great vacation though!

wasntme
12-23-2003, 12:59 AM
thanks bro and the very best to you and yours.

candle25
12-23-2003, 01:07 AM
You too bro! Hope you enjoy the time with your family. Have a safe trip and return.

NPursuit
12-23-2003, 06:33 AM
Jhov have a safe and fun trip bro!

Take it easy!

NO MERCY
12-23-2003, 07:28 AM
same to you playa. Talk to you soon.

GhostfaceKillah
12-23-2003, 07:42 AM
Have a good one man. Enjoy the time off from studying; I know I am. See you back on here in 2K4!

dito
12-23-2003, 07:59 AM
Love you too <3.

OMEGA
12-23-2003, 08:38 AM
:)

take care Jhov

enjoy your family

zall
12-23-2003, 08:44 AM
Take it easy man :D

dito
12-23-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by labrad
Hey, have a great time while the rest of us eat snowballs.:mad:

Supa said you were good at eating those.:D

LIL_ DADDY
12-23-2003, 11:39 AM
Have a safe trip, and a Merry xmas. Looking forward to hearing how the trip went..

JT

mr_moto_civic
12-23-2003, 09:08 PM
It has been a rough year for me as I am sure it has been for many of you. But one very good thing that happened to me was that I found this bourd and all you good bros! All of you are class acts and it makes me proud to be a member here!
[/QUOTE]

Yep. I don't mean to sound corny, but the Internet and boards such as this one are REALLY wonderful. Less than 10 years ago the "Iron Curtain" of muscle magazines reigned supreme. The mags were pretty much our only information source... uhhhh

John Benz
12-23-2003, 10:56 PM
Have a wonderful trip jhov. You're one of the best—you will be missed my friend.

97LT1
12-24-2003, 02:23 AM
Have a safe trip bro and thanks for all of your help here at BB.com.

Bignbuff
12-24-2003, 07:40 AM
Jhov is the man! :cool:

That's great you get to see your family during the holiday season. You are a top-notch bro man. I look forward to seeing you return. :)

Matt

sawastea
12-24-2003, 08:38 AM
Jhov,

Have a great trip and a nice holiday AWAY from school :)

I'll be back in Manhattan tomorrow and will be back online regurlarly, unlike now :( ... HAHA, at least it's 80 degrees in Miami and have been able to hit the golf courses daily :p

Take care bro,
D

SupaNatural
12-24-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by dito
Supa said you were good at eating those.:D

Why must dito put words in Supa's mouth when he is just as good as stuffing his?:confused:

BTW labrad look out for the yellow ones. :D

Happy holidays to all! Have fun hova!

dito
12-24-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Supa Freek 420
Why must dito put words in Supa's mouth when he is just as good as stuffing his?:confused:

Huh? With food?

SupaNatural
12-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by dito
Huh? With food?

With yellow snowballs. :p

jhov
12-24-2003, 04:10 PM
Hey guys I got in yesterday and set up the new computer and modem and had to log in to check the board :)

Thanks to all the good bros for the replies! You proved with your replies what I was saying in my original post :)

I suprised my family. They had no idea I was coming and are probably still in shock lol. It is awsome to see them after soo long abroad. Hit the gym today down here and had a great wo with about 10 friends I had not seen in 2 years, it was awsome to say the least!

Once again thanks you guys, you are the best!:)

peace
j

derekmac
12-24-2003, 05:46 PM
jhov,

Thanks for your contribution to the boards. You are a patient person and one of the best members here.

Enjoy your holiday, my friend.