SYRIANKID
03-27-2007, 09:25 PM
http://www.upload.ps/uploads100307/ef753644cf.wmv

NuggzTheNinja
03-27-2007, 10:25 PM
http://www.petlicious.com/good%20boy%20and%20girl%20bones.JPG

EOY
03-27-2007, 10:29 PM
في عصر الخليفة المعتصم ، وبالتحديد عندما قامت حرب الروم ،أسر أمبراطور الروم سيدة مسلمة فاستغاثت ، وقالت : واإسلاماه ، وامحمداه ، وامعتصماه فأرسل الخليفة المعتصم - رحمه الله - رسالة إلى ملك الروم وإمبراطورها يقول فيها: من عبدالله ، المعتصم أمير المؤمنين إلى نقفور كلب الروم ، وإذا وصلتك رسالتي هذه فأطلق سراحها ، وإلا فوالذي بعث محمداً بالحق لأجهزن لك جيشاً ، أوله عندك وآخره عندي.

During the time of the Caliph Al-M'utasim, when the Islamic State was at war with Rome, the Romans held a Muslim woman captive. She cried out his name for help. When the news reached him, the Caliph promptly wrote this letter to the emperor of Rome: " From the servant of God, Al-Mu'tasim, the Amir of believers, to the dog of the Romans. Upon receiving this letter, you are to release this woman at once, or by the One who sent Muhammed (pbuh) with the truth, I shall send you an army that begins at your land and ends at mine."

Back in the day, if something like this were to happen, The Caliph would threaten the enemy with an army that spans the distance from the Islamic State to the enemy's land. Today, the sad excuses we have for leaders wouldn't even blink twice.

SYRIANKID
03-27-2007, 10:35 PM
في عصر الخليفة المعتصم ، وبالتحديد عندما قامت حرب الروم ،أسر أمبراطور الروم سيدة مسلمة فاستغاثت ، وقالت : واإسلاماه ، وامحمداه ، وامعتصماه فأرسل الخليفة المعتصم - رحمه الله - رسالة إلى ملك الروم وإمبراطورها يقول فيها: من عبدالله ، المعتصم أمير المؤمنين إلى نقفور كلب الروم ، وإذا وصلتك رسالتي هذه فأطلق سراحها ، وإلا فوالذي بعث محمداً بالحق لأجهزن لك جيشاً ، أوله عندك وآخره عندي.

During the time of the Caliph Al-M'utasim, when the Islamic State was at war with Rome, the Romans held a Muslim woman captive. She cried out his name for help. When the news reached him, the Caliph promptly wrote this letter to the emperor of Rome: " From the servant of God, Al-Mu'tasim, the Amir of believers, to the dog of the Romans. Upon receiving this letter, you are to release this woman at once, or by the One who sent Muhammed (pbuh) with the truth, I shall send you an army that begins at your land and ends at mine."

haha yup.

Today, the sad excuses we have for leaders wouldn't even blink twice.

It's ok, their time is almost up.

http://boe.mars.k12.wv.us/Hourglass.jpg

Silvio Dante
03-27-2007, 10:40 PM
?? ??? ??????? ??????? ? ????????? ????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???????? ????? ???? ????? ???????? ? ????? : ????????? ? ???????? ? ????????? ????? ??????? ??????? - ???? ???? - ????? ??? ??? ????? ??????????? ???? ????: ?? ??????? ? ??????? ???? ???????? ??? ????? ??? ????? ? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ? ???? ???? ????? ????.

Back in the day, if something like this were to happen, The Caliph would threaten the enemy with an army that spans the distance from the Islamic State to the enemy's land. Today, the sad excuses we have for leaders wouldn't even blink twice.

Rome doesn't fear any Caliph! Medieval 2 totalwar says so. :D

Flakker
03-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Effin' isrealies.

Cosmonaut
03-27-2007, 10:47 PM

You know something we don't?

EOY
03-27-2007, 10:47 PM
haha yup.

http://boe.mars.k12.wv.us/Hourglass.jpg

That's the spirit of the dog of Rome coming back to harass Muslim women :D.

NuggzTheNinja
03-27-2007, 10:50 PM

Meh, quantity vs. quality. ;)

Beatitude
03-27-2007, 11:01 PM

What's happening?

laham
03-28-2007, 10:06 AM

Wallah so true.

Big Hype
03-28-2007, 10:31 AM
WTF just happened?

1devil
03-28-2007, 10:38 AM

Not nice. But then again neither is sending women and children to their deaths as suicide bombers. Basically the Palestinians are treating their women and children worse than any Israeli is. Why don't you start a thread on that.

laham
03-28-2007, 10:46 AM
the Palestinians are treating their women and children worse than any Israeli is. Why don't you start a thread on that.
what? Are you serious?

NuggzTheNinja
03-28-2007, 10:49 AM
what? Are you serious?

:eek:

Of course.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli-Palestinian_conflict

1devil
03-28-2007, 10:50 AM
what? Are you serious?

Are Israelis sending palestinian women and children on suicide missions? Are Israeli soldiers hiding in crowds of women like palestinian millitants do. Next time include my entire post when you respond.

laham
03-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Are Israelis sending palestinian women and children on suicide missions?
Yes they do, by oppressing them and killing them.

Are Israeli soldiers hiding in crowds of women like palestinian millitants do.
No they instead use them as human shields ;)

1devil
03-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Yes they do, by oppressing them and killing them.

No they instead use them as human shields ;)

Actually the Israeli army typically uses adult men as shields.

_AdaM_
03-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Are Israelis sending palestinian women and children on suicide missions? Are Israeli soldiers hiding in crowds of women like palestinian millitants do. Next time include my entire post when you respond.

Maybe if the palastinians had the same technology as the Isrealis, then maybe, maybe they wouldn't hide :(

1devil
03-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Maybe if the palastinians had the same technology as the Isrealis, then maybe, maybe they wouldn't hide :(

Here is my point. Both sides are doing some unpleasant things. To portray it as all coming from one side is not honest. That's all.

NuggzTheNinja
03-28-2007, 11:15 AM

When it comes down to it, the Israelis have M16-series weapons and LAWs to the Arabs' AK47's and RPGs. The technology is not all that dissimilar on the ground.

The environment isn't really conducive to UAV and close air support in Gaza and the West Bank. In the event that they do employ airstrikes it's usually for a high-value target or an infrastructure target.

_AdaM_
03-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Here is my point. Both sides are doing some unpleasant things. To portray it as all coming from one side is not honest. That's all.

well said

khaderama
03-28-2007, 11:18 AM

http://www.bintjbeil.com/images/slide/020705_deheishe_boy.jpg

1devil
03-28-2007, 11:21 AM
http://www.bintjbeil.com/images/slide/020705_deheishe_boy.jpg

So that's a justification for sending women and children to die as suicide bombers. Are you trying to tell me that Palestinian men can't handle that duty.

_AdaM_
03-28-2007, 11:22 AM
When it comes down to it, the Israelis have M16-series weapons and LAWs to the Arabs' AK47's and RPGs. The technology is not all that dissimilar on the ground.

The environment isn't really conducive to UAV and close air support in Gaza and the West Bank. In the event that they do employ airstrikes it's usually for a high-value target or an infrastructure target.

things like body armours and vehicles (tanks etc)

khaderama
03-28-2007, 11:43 AM
So that's a justification for sending women and children to die as suicide bombers. Are you trying to tell me that Palestinian men can't handle that duty.

That was just an example of Palestinians not having the equipment and the technology the Israelis have, hence the reason I quoted MWarsame. I did not see any martyr posters of children and women when I was there. I had no idea they existed. Do you have any reputable links?

1devil
03-28-2007, 11:47 AM
That was just an example of Palestinians not having the equipment and the technology the Israelis have, hence the reason I quoted MWarsame. I did not see any martyr posters of children and women when I was there. I had no idea they existed. Do you have any reputable links?

Here is one devoted to "Palestinan women martyrs".
http://www.aztlan.net/women_martyrs.htm

Big Hype
03-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Hmmm I didn't know the Mexicans supported the Palestinians, but I can see why they relate...

NuggzTheNinja
03-28-2007, 11:55 AM
things like body armours and vehicles (tanks etc)

No offense, but tanks seem to be more of a liability than an asset for the sons of Ishmael.

This one was taken out by 2 teenagers with Molotovs in 1948. :p

http://www.israelimages.com/medium/hi12-072.jpg

1devil
03-28-2007, 12:01 PM

Here are some links on Palestinan children who carried out suicide attacks. This beyond reprehensible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli-Palestinian_conflict

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4601244/

DanGK
03-28-2007, 12:01 PM

LIES ALL LIES

Don't point your finger at Israel your anti-semitic f*ck!

(sarcasm)

1devil
03-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Hmmm I didn't know the Mexicans supported the Palestinians, but I can see why they relate...

WTF. You can relate to what? The stupidity and moral depravation of a society that would send it's women and children to die in suicide attacks.

Big Hype
03-28-2007, 12:36 PM
WTF. You can relate to what? The stupidity and moral depravation of a society that would send it's women and children to die in suicide attacks.
Notice I said "they" not "I", Mr. Straw Man.

1devil
03-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Notice I said "they" not "I", Mr. Straw Man.

You are flat out ridiculous. You said that you never knew there was mexican support for the Palestinian cause. You then said you could understand it. The implication....that's right you too support them.

khaderama
03-28-2007, 01:40 PM

They all looked voluntary to me. Just like the women who choose to work for the armed forces in the U.S. and other countries.

Have a link for children?

EDIT: Didn't see your previous post.

1devil
03-28-2007, 01:46 PM
They all looked voluntary to me. Just like the women who choose to work for the armed forces in the U.S. and other countries.

Have a link for children?

EDIT: Didn't see your previous post.

If you are comparing this to women who are in the armed forces in any country then you have truly lost your mind.

This culture has brainwashed people into thinking this is a good idea. What kind of culture allows this to happen and then glorifies it. Where is the voice of reason.

Shaun1990
03-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Rome doesn't fear any Caliph! Medieval 2 totalwar says so. :D

Yay, another M2TW player!!!

This culture has brainwashed people into thinking this is a good idea. What kind of culture allows this to happen and then glorifies it. Where is the voice of reason.

The voice of reason is, and always will be, sadly absent in cultures of religious extremism, no matter what religion it is.

Big Hype
03-29-2007, 12:10 PM
You are flat out ridiculous. You said that you never knew there was mexican support for the Palestinian cause. You then said you could understand it. The implication....that's right you too support them.
Nope. I said I could understand it because the Aztlanians feel that the Americans are illegally occupying their land, in the same way the Palestinians do. What I really implied was that it's a similar situation. Does that mean I agree with it? not in any way. In fact, I feel that if America took "Aztlan" from Mexico then the US has a right to keep it. Those Aztlan people are morons, and quote frankly I don't see how anyone can take them seriously. They are a disgrace to any Mexican. The US should deport all of those idiotic ****s back here, they have no place to be in the country.

If someone was to round up all those illegal wetbacks and shoot them execution style I would not mind at all.

1devil
03-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Nope. I said I could understand it because the Aztlanians feel that the Americans are illegally occupying their land, in the same way the Palestinians do. What I really implied was that it's a similar situation. Does that mean I agree with it? not in any way. In fact, I feel that if America took "Aztlan" from Mexico then the US has a right to keep it. Those Aztlan people are morons, and quote frankly I don't see how anyone can take them seriously. They are a disgrace to any Mexican. The US should deport all of those idiotic ****s back here, they have no place to be in the country.

If someone was to round up all those illegal wetbacks and shoot them execution style I would not mind at all.

Hmm. Sounds very charitable.

SYRIANKID
04-10-2007, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV4Sxrnp9O8

Big Hype
04-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Hmm. Sounds very charitable.
Thank you for the kind words.

1devil
04-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Thank you for the kind words.

No problem

r_robert
06-08-2007, 09:35 AM
im visinting palestine atm

Organichu
06-08-2007, 10:14 AM
im visinting palestine atm

Yeah me too. :)

Let's hook up and compare lats (no homo).

Chowboy
06-08-2007, 10:17 AM
No problem

Welome back.

You can get your rep power back real quick if you start sucking up to the E-Caliphate ;)

devire1
06-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Welome back.

You can get your rep power back real quick if you start sucking up to the E-Caliphate ;)

he's still banned. ;)

BVAV
06-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Welome back.

L
O
L

devire1
06-08-2007, 10:35 AM
l
O
L

:D good times.

BVAV
06-08-2007, 11:27 AM
:D good times.

x2 :D

Geno
06-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Gotta love how that dog was wagging his tail the whole time - I love to see someone enjoying there job. :D

I said before all I see is some IDF guys helping to pull a dog off a woman. It's obviously not a war dog or the old woman would have been DRT (dead right there) instead of walking around with a dog attached to her arm.

Huse
06-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Palestine isn't a country anymore you ****ing idiot

okasha
06-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Palestine isn't a country anymore you ****ing idiot

Good times in Palestine.

r_robert
06-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah me too. :)

Let's hook up and compare lats (no homo).

Im in Tool Karam, only gonna be here for a few more days , u?

Organichu
06-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Touching down in Ben Gurion, I'll spend a day or two settling in Tel Aviv before moving out. Planning on heading outwards probably... Tuesday, Jerusalem time.

edit: outwards towards places away from the sea, I mean. I'll be in Israel Monday afternoon AFAIK.