PDA

View Full Version : Raybravos OTC fatburning cycle?

MJB
12-05-2003, 05:12 AM
10mg ephedrine hcl
2.5mg yohimbe Hcl
2.5mg synephrine
20mg forskolin
100mg caffeine
6x per day, every 2.5hrs

Question: I've been getting my syn/fors from Syntrax's MM4. I have an old bottle and a new one.

Old one:
Serving size 1-2 capsules
Coleonol/Forskolin 20mg
(from 100mg Coleus Forskohili Leaf Extract)
Synephrine 5mg
Bergenin 100mg
Ginerols and Shogaols 10mg

New One:
Serving size 1-2 capsules
Coleus Forskohili Leaf Extract 100mg
(standardized for 20mg Forskolin)
Synephrine 5mg
Bergenin 100mg
ginpure 50mg
Cafethin Green Tea Extract 100mg

Now, the new bottle advices "not to exceed three capsules daily when combining with Ephedra." Why? Should I still take the 1 capsule every 2.5 hours? Since the new bottle has green tea extract, is there any reason for 100mg caffeine? Is there a better source of Forskolin/Synephrine? Since most caffeine pills come in 200mg tablets, would taking 200mg every 2.5hrs effect the stack in any way, or do you advice to cut the pills in half?

Thanks,
MJB

pogue
12-05-2003, 05:37 AM
MM4 is the only forskolin product I know of, besides Tight. There are a couple others, but I haven't seen one with just forskolin in it.

BAC carries forskolin powder but I've heard its not very potent.

Anyway, you can take the MM4 as much as you want. I'm sure its just on there for liability purposes.

Just take one cap of MM4, one cap yohimbine hcl, half of a caffeine tablet, and half of an ephedrine hcl tablet.

derekmac
12-05-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by pogue
MM4 is the only forskolin product I know of, besides Tight. There are a couple others, but I haven't seen one with just forskolin in it.

Syntrax XXX is pure forskolin as well, without anything else.

pogue
12-05-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by derekmac
Syntrax XXX is pure forskolin as well, without anything else.

That's true, but it's no longer made.

sawastea
12-05-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by MJB
Now, the new bottle advices "not to exceed three capsules daily when combining with Ephedra." Why?

As mentioned by Pogue, it's for liability purposes so Syntrax doesn't get their asses sued left and right because someone opted to stack MM4/Ephedrine. Many company's have this label on their product description. Again, it's a liability issue, nothing else...

The stack provided looks nice. 10:1 ratio plus yohimbine HCL. I think the ideal dosing of Yohim HCL is 0.2mg/kg per day. So if you weight 100kg (220lbs), your total dose should not surpass 20mg of 'Y' per day

derekmac
12-07-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by pogue
That's true, but it's no longer made.

It is still in stock, though.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/syn/xxx.html