PDA

View Full Version : Foreman Grill Recipes??

AceRx
12-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Anybody out there have any good and easy recipes using the Foreman grill?? I have experimented with some things, but I am looking for more ideas....

Berts
12-01-2003, 01:16 PM
my fav is a chicken breast

newlifter87
12-01-2003, 02:28 PM
unfortunatly the lean mean grillign machine sucks. I use it almost daily and its the worst tasting chicken i have ever made. I especially hate how the outside is rock hard.

Berts
12-02-2003, 06:08 AM
You must put your chicken on there frozen. I thaw mine out and throw it on there and it doesn't make the outside hard. Add a little seasonings and yum yum. Does the job for me

newlifter87
12-02-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Berts
You must put your chicken on there frozen. I thaw mine out and throw it on there and it doesn't make the outside hard. Add a little seasonings and yum yum. Does the job for me nope I thaw it

stabmaster
12-02-2003, 01:31 PM
you need to pull the chicken off sooner. hard chicken means too long of a cook time. It cooks evenly and thoroughly- there's nothing wrong with the foreman.

weltweitefurcht
12-02-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by stabmaster
you need to pull the chicken off sooner. hard chicken means too long of a cook time. It cooks evenly and thoroughly- there's nothing wrong with the foreman.

nothing wrong with it at all. There is something wrong with you for suggesting something was wrong. lol jk

yea, u might be cooking it on there too long, cause i have never had a problem with mine.

George Foreman Daily Fact:

George Foreman had 5 sons, he named all 5 of his sons, George.

There are now 6 Georges.

(I am serious, its a little weird......:( )

ahhchon
12-02-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by newlifter87
unfortunatly the lean mean grillign machine sucks. I use it almost daily and its the worst tasting chicken i have ever made. I especially hate how the outside is rock hard.

i love it when people find scapegoats for their own damn mistakes.

your chicken is burnt on the outside because of a few reasons:

1) you put the chicken on there frozen, this will cause the outside to cook while the inside to still be raw. to make up for this you leave the chicken in longer, the inside finally gets cooked but the outside is "hard"

2) you don't cut slits in the breast to help it cook thuroughly.

3) the chicken breast is WAY too thick.

i have a forman grill and i love it. i slap 2 1/2 chicken breast on there and i go pee, when i'm done peeing the chicken is ready.

it's a time saver, fat reducer and awsome for quesadillas.

john