PDA

View Full Version : Cooking eggs and leaving them in the fridge

PmFcM
11-25-2003, 03:22 PM
Í was thinking about this today.

Itīs about cooking a number of eggs and leaving them in the fridge for some days...does it cause any harm to them?

I mean I cook the eggs and eat them in some 2 days and then do the same again.

oddball182
11-25-2003, 03:28 PM
how are you cooking them?

when i hardboil my eggs i usually keep them in my fridge for 4 days or so after cooking them.

Douche_Nutz
11-25-2003, 04:13 PM
I think he means frying them.

I'm curious about this too. They have to stay OK if in the fridge but the question is for how long.

PmFcM
11-25-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by oddball182
how are you cooking them?

when i hardboil my eggs i usually keep them in my fridge for 4 days or so after cooking them.

I donīt fry them...I just cook them...put the eggs in water and cook them.

Sorry I donīt know the exact word in english

FFactory
11-25-2003, 04:49 PM
boil :)

FFactory
11-25-2003, 04:51 PM
The problem with boiled eggs for me is that they give me Horrible Death Farts! I can't eat four of them without getting room clearing flatulants. Any suggestions on prepping them to avoid this? I don't eat the yokes whould this keep them from fermenting so bad?

ripped_centre
11-25-2003, 07:43 PM
nope bro, if theyre hardboiled they dont go bad for a while, I make a whole weeks batch on sunday

bachovas
11-26-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by FFactory
The problem with boiled eggs for me is that they give me Horrible Death Farts! I can't eat four of them without getting room clearing flatulants. Any suggestions on prepping them to avoid this? I don't eat the yokes whould this keep them from fermenting so bad?

Yolks assist in digestion, at least have 1 yolk everytime you eat whites.

Kaner
11-26-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by ripped_centre
nope bro, if theyre hardboiled they dont go bad for a while, I make a whole weeks batch on sunday

And eat them cold? Or do something else with them?

ripped_centre
11-26-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Kaner
And eat them cold? Or do something else with them?
Sometimes i eat em cold w/ a little salt, but i love em chopped up in tuna salad, and mixed in with brown rice.