PDA

View Full Version : My review of fyre

7Happy7
03-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Took 2 caps since im used to stims....man i couldnt even do cardio my heart was racing so bad. It definetly kicked my ass. i have that yohimbe feeling and combined wtih caffeine, i have trouble focusing on one thing. next time ill try one cap

alright sorry for the quick review my hands were so cold being outside.

alright the first 10 minutes were ok, i was like man this stuff is smooth, which is good. nothing wrong with a fat burner that gives you a smooth buzz. then after 30mins the yohimbe feeling started to hit. i couldnt focus on one though very long when it came to recalling / logical thinking. i think this product is solid when used with your tolerance. what i got out of it was agression for lifting but i was stuck wtih cardio :(

Solid Gains
03-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Yeah thats probably a good idea.

Flex Appeal
03-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Took 2 caps since im used to stims....man i couldnt even do cardio my heart was racing so bad. It definetly kicked my ass.

Sounds like fun :D

BiggJohn
03-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Some people are very sensitive to yohimbine, going to 1 cap is the right idea. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

SI03 Board Rep
03-19-2007, 10:01 AM
I agree I would start with one cap and see how that works for you. If you have any questions please let me know.