PDA

View Full Version : nutrition (REPS)

delux0
03-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Working on this school project and need to give a week of healthy nutrition foods. Need to have callories and fat grams. Need all 3 meals and maybe snack.

RightCoastSrf24
03-18-2007, 11:46 AM
fitday.com

calorieking.com

:)

Negatron617
03-18-2007, 11:47 AM
you have zero rep power and want someone to do ya homework....
do some searching im sure tons of meals with the macros have been posted here...do a search

RightCoastSrf24
03-18-2007, 11:49 AM
you have zero rep power and want someone to do ya homework....
do some searching im sure tons of meals with the macros have been posted here...do a search

haha. yea man, hopefully those two sites help him out a bit.

24/7 Study
03-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Thats probably the best advice your going to get, I doubt someone will go out of their way and actually provide you with a program.

Fitday.com is a great resource however. Its funny, because I didn't even discover it until recently, I used to go through all the foods in my house and read books to find out my nutritional intakes.

It would take hours and hours. Especially balancing. I am so releived that I can actually use Ftiday.com now. Just kinda sad I didnt know about it a year or two ago.

Anyhow, I do have a program I recently used. You can feel free to use it if you want. I have the kilocalories, proteins, carbs, and fats all plotted out. As well as what time specifically I eat and what time I specifically perform what activities.

24/7 Study
03-18-2007, 11:56 AM
I have no problem handing it out, except the thought in the back of my mind that I would be helping you cheat your way out of an assignment.