PDA

View Full Version : Subway suggestions...

bigray
11-09-2003, 04:45 PM
Ok, On sunday's it's my cheat day..
But i still don't even cheap, but i am thinking about subway is this good? What should i get from their?

derekmac
11-09-2003, 04:47 PM
A 6 inch sub (turkey breast, chicken breast) on wheat bread, veggies, mustard, and maybe some cheese.

Depending on your diet, adding a small bag of baked lays and a diet soda would be fine.

LiL USMC BBer
11-09-2003, 04:49 PM
FOOT LONG TUNA SUB! :mad:

With whole wheat bread cuase its complex carbs. Lettuce tomato olives cheese TUNA whole wheat bread. Get it on sunday cuase in the area that I am you can get two foot longs for 8 bucks. :p

user34566548717114
11-09-2003, 04:49 PM
omg be a man on cheat day!!!!!!!

I eat like tacobell, pizza, and unbaked cookie dough, if you don't enjoy the pleasure of eating in life its stupid........once in a while it isn't going TO DO ANYTHING, in fact it may help you by shocking your metabolism and body.....

live once and while jesus, eating healthy on cheat day

bigray
11-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Heh..
My cheat day is every sunday...

CleaR
11-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Haha. Its kind of funny when some people consider subway to be a cheat while others (non nutrition/bb people) consider it to be their health meal.

stabmaster
11-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by CleaR
Haha. Its kind of funny when some people consider subway to be a cheat while others (non nutrition/bb people) consider it to be their health meal.

lol i know-- that's what i think when i hear the subway commercial about how "it will make up for your recent deep fried indescression".

i'm thinkin "no the f*** it wont."

Falkon
11-09-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by stabmaster
lol i know-- that's what i think when i hear the subway commercial about how "it will make up for your recent deep fried indescression".

i'm thinkin "no the f*** it wont."

It will make up for the deep fried indescression if your really obese :)

Look at Jared, he lost a lot of weight eating subway because it was a huge change for the better vs his old eating habits. But eating subway all the time is probably not going to get you ripped :)

bigray
11-09-2003, 06:28 PM
Well my cheat days are every sunday... I never eat fast food,
So i am eating it now... So it won't hurt at all but i am never going to eat fast food that much i barley eat fast food like once every month.

BigBoogie
11-09-2003, 07:49 PM
Your cheat day should be just that. It is just as much for tricking your body as it is for your pleasure. You gotta eat some fatty foods once and a while. Bump on the cookie dough :)

bigray
11-09-2003, 07:53 PM
Like, When are your cheat days?
When do you eat subway?
I well eat it like once a month or maybe not.

Mauler97
11-10-2003, 04:47 AM
What they don't say loud enough is he WALKED to subway twice a day and that I'm sure had more to do with his weightloss than a sub.

Plus if all he ate was 2 6in subs a day and any dinner he'd lose weight.

user34566548717114
11-10-2003, 06:54 AM
:p

JeffMo
11-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Mauler97
What they don't say loud enough is he WALKED to subway twice a day and that I'm sure had more to do with his weightloss than a sub.

Plus if all he ate was 2 6in subs a day and any dinner he'd lose weight.

Actually, I believe, since I'm from Bloomington, Indiana which is where this started for him, he lived in an apartment right above the subway that he ate at...so, there wasn't much walking involved at all. Just wanted to clear that up.

nubreed
11-15-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
FOOT LONG TUNA SUB! :mad:

With whole wheat bread cuase its complex carbs. Lettuce tomato olives cheese TUNA whole wheat bread. Get it on sunday cuase in the area that I am you can get two foot longs for 8 bucks. :p

I love subway but the wheat bread is actually just unbleached wheat flour, which is exactly the same as the white bread. The tuna's loaded with mayo. It's tough to find real whole grain bread in fast food joints. Ever try Quizno's.

TricepsNGirls
11-15-2003, 11:23 PM
bread in essence is enriched wheat flour no matter the kind. When they say, whole wheat, they simply mix in a bit of unprocessed wheat. The result is barely healther than its predecessor. The enriched flour is needed for the rising of the bread caused by the yeast. If the wheat was not processed into flour, you would not be able to make bread.

bigray
11-16-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by TricepsNGirls
bread in essence is enriched wheat flour no matter the kind. When they say, whole wheat, they simply mix in a bit of unprocessed wheat. The result is barely healther than its predecessor. The enriched flour is needed for the rising of the bread caused by the yeast. If the wheat was not processed into flour, you would not be able to make bread.

SO what are you trying to say? Don't eat bread?

champ2685
04-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Chicken breast on whole wheat
6 inch
no sauce

HealingHands8
04-29-2013, 08:12 AM
6 inch
no sauce

You bumped a 10 y/o thread with the crappiest sub i've ever heard! Shame

moosedahgoose
04-29-2013, 08:19 AM
6 inch
no sauce

bravo. awesome recommendation. let's hope there is another universe where OP got this information before it was too late (10 years ago...).

TommyGun1988
04-29-2013, 08:23 AM
Subway shoukdnt even be used in the same sentence as cheat day imo. Go all out get a pizza eat ice cream it wont hurt you aslong as its not everyday you eat like this. Order a large meat feast a tub of ben and jerrys satisfy yourself and get back to your routine the next day. I was cutting with a cheat day once a week and it did me no harm

champ2685
05-01-2013, 06:48 AM
bravo. Awesome recommendation. Let's hope there is another universe where op got this information before it was too late (10 years ago...).

jajajaja
i was just bored going threw some threads

KayPS
05-01-2013, 06:50 AM
http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f2/740003d1340027751-what-do-you-folks-think-about-bulova-watches-zombie_thread.jpg

newtothelift
05-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Bro, you have to get a footlong! Getting a six inch from subway is like getting a hug from a prostitute.... It's not worth it.

As people have said, get a footlong on whole wheat and try and go for turkey breast or ham. Make sure you fill it with veggies too (filled with fibre and keeps you satisfied longer).

I don't know the extent of the truth of this but I always get jalepenos and hot sauce (if you like hot food) because spicy food speeds up your metabolism.

This thread has totally made me want a subway haha

FFailed
05-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Footlong Big Philly

kritnc
05-01-2013, 09:18 AM
I knew something was off when I saw the Dude was gettin two foot longs for 8 dollars. Then I looked at the date and saw it was ten years ago makes alot of sense