PDA

View Full Version : Gyno question

Mr. Tiny
11-03-2003, 01:34 AM
not to sure as where I should post this, so mods feel free to move it if need be.

On to the question.....

I am not sure if I have gyno or not. When I am relaxed and been out of the gym, it appears that I do. But on chest days, when I have a pump you cant tell at all whatsoever.

So If I had gyno then would I still see it with pumps??

BTW, I am about 210 with 20% BF

Mr. Tiny
11-03-2003, 01:42 AM
here is a relaxed pic so you can see for yourself.

Its big, so I warn you hahaha

I want you to be able to see up close :)

protein_farts
11-03-2003, 01:55 AM
I have the same problem as you. I dont know if its gyno or not. After I work out or pinch my nipples, it gets hard and my chest look really ripped. Most of the time it looks soft but I dont know if its fat or gyno as im sure i store lots of fat on my chest and stomach. Im cutting to find out.....

cmb
11-03-2003, 06:17 AM
I've got the same problem, I went to the doctor, and he said it wasn't gyno, I asked him if it was pseudo gyno and he agreed. I asked what to do to get rid of it, and he said surgury.

Powerman5k
11-03-2003, 04:22 PM
To tell if you have gyno you should feel your nipples. If you feel some hard lumps under your chest you probably have gyno. If you suspect that you have gyno you should probably consult a doctor. If you don't feel a lump under your nipple then it probably means you just carry your fat in your pectoral area. Just drop your body fat and your pecs should end up looking the way you want them to.

Powerman5k
11-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Also, if you have gyno. You should visit a website or doctor to see what you can do to prevent the gyno from getting worse. A bad diet and smoking weed can help contribute to gyno. Thats what I heard from a doctor anyways.

Mr. Tiny
11-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Powerman5k
A bad diet and smoking weed can help contribute to gyno. Thats what I heard from a doctor anyways.

HAHAHAHAHA your joking?

well I probably have gyno then. :)

isjoeythere
11-03-2003, 07:39 PM
OH MY GOD THAT EXPLAINS IT!!!!!!!

I just started noticing mild gyno when I started smoking a couple of years ago. oh my god that's awful, I can feel little hard balls of like maybe an inch in diameter under my chest. i have a pretty good diet now, but I still smoke weed on occasion. I'm 15, what do i do? surgery is not an option.

Powerman5k
11-03-2003, 09:38 PM
I'm not joking. Go to gynecomastia.org and read some articles. I was told this by a doctor and also read it online. I don't recall the reasons why they can cause gyno but i think it messed with hormone levels. I'm trying to help this person out, I'm not trying to tease him.

Powerman5k
11-03-2003, 09:49 PM
I just went to the website to make sure that I was remembering right. If you go to gynecomastia.org and click on the link saying "gynecomastia in men" it will list some suspected causes of gyno. It does list obesity (which is caused by poor diet and little exercise) and weed (although it says it is "in question"). But with a problem that has no definate cause and is mildly understood why risk it?

sculli
11-04-2003, 12:13 PM
I think you guys are just being paranoid. Unless your doing tons on steroids you shouldn't really worry.

Powerman5k
11-04-2003, 02:40 PM
actually gyno happens to alot more people than you think. These guys are just worried because they think they might have gyno. Better to know than to worry about it.