PDA

View Full Version : is chicken fried rice bad..?

danthaman669
10-31-2003, 03:11 PM
yea i love chicken fried rice its my favorite food.... but i was wondering the nutrition facts? the kind u get from a restraunt not the fast food chik fried rice... as long as its not fattening or high as **** in carbs i wont mind it... protein doesnt matter i can chug a shake after.

oddball182
10-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by danthaman669
yea i love chicken fried rice its my favorite food.... but i was wondering the nutrition facts? the kind u get from a restraunt not the fast food chik fried rice... as long as its not fattening or high as **** in carbs i wont mind it... protein doesnt matter i can chug a shake after.

well, it isnt that good at all...

it's fried, so it is most likily high in fat, and the rice has quite a few carbs in it.

Edge
10-31-2003, 05:48 PM
Make your own like so.

Boil Brown Rice.
Cut up some chicken breast into small slivers. (Cook with Pam not Oil)
When both are cooked, throw the rice in the pan with the chicken. Then turn the heat off and put it on the back burner.
Add in a suitable amount of Soy Sauce.
Once the pan is relativley warm, throw in 1 tablespoon of safflower oil or olive oil.

PCF
30/40/14+3 saturated.

drew_bledsoe
10-31-2003, 06:57 PM
i really dont think fried rice is that bad. they use very little oil. i mean its not like they fry the rice in 2 gallons of oil like in other fried foods. im not an expect on it but its just my two cents.

ultraboi
10-31-2003, 10:35 PM
Just eat! Dun worry. As long u exercise regularly u will fine. If u curb yrself from this and that, u will not enjoy the fun of eating. Just eat healthy and eat in moderation. Keep this in mind