PDA

View Full Version : Is a permanent ephedra ban imminent?

charcigar
10-21-2003, 01:01 PM
I like my ephedra/ephedrine products.I have used them just a couple of times,for about 4-6 weeks each occaision.I follow the instructions on the bottle(using less than suggested,usually);do not have any prior heart,blood pressure etc. medical conditions;drink 1-2 gallons of water a day while on them;only take them M-F taking weekends off etc.etc.Bottom line is,I use them as safely and wisely as one can possibly do.

I don't keep a lot of it onhand,because I may only use it once a year.That said,I am starting to wonder what the future holds with some of the states banning it and all the bad press.I live in Canada(but have my ways of getting it)so am not as up to date on this topic as most of you all.Would like to hear your thoughts on whether or not you feel this product(and it's ephedrine form)are doomed in the USA?Should I stock up on some ephedra containing products now,while I still can,or would that be jumping the gun?

Feedback and comments appreciated.

Realist
10-21-2003, 02:45 PM
Yeah, stock up dude. I'm lucky my gym still carries ephedra products.

As long as people are retarted and abuse supplements, they will be banned. All it takes is one retard to abuse a supplement and die, and people wanna ban it.

It's a shame really.

sicosico
10-21-2003, 02:57 PM
ma huang the herb that contains ephedra is not band , so you can buy it and dry it !