PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Estrogen

BBShort
10-13-2003, 12:31 PM
Hey, I'll be coming of an 8-week cycle of 1-test, 4-test combo soon and was wondering if you guys thought it'd be a good idea to look into something like 6-OXO afterwards. I plan to use ZMA and Tribulus to kick test levels back up.

Thanks

Jedi Master
10-13-2003, 12:38 PM
oh my god

You shouldve researched before hand my friend, 8 weeks on 1 test is really long, definatley you need clomid or 6oxo, at least 2 bottles of 6oxo. I hope your nuts come back..

scott_donald
10-13-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master
oh my god

You shouldve researched before hand my friend, 8 weeks on 1 test is really long, definatley you need clomid or 6oxo, at least 2 bottles of 6oxo. I hope your nuts come back..

big bump....nolva also...

BBShort
10-13-2003, 08:17 PM
I've noticed no adverse effects running that long on 1-test before, but I wasn't sure about the effects of adding 4-ad. Most guys seem to go 8-12 weeks on 1-test from what I've found. But thanks for the advice on the 6-oxo.

labrad
10-13-2003, 08:22 PM
8-12 weeks on 1-test? :confused:

B.Grimm
10-14-2003, 02:57 AM
8 weeks on 1- Test, 4-AD?
What was your dosage if you don't mind sharing? Especially if you had no adverse effects?

scott_donald
10-14-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by labrad
8-12 weeks on 1-test? :confused:

bump....usually 2-6 weeks.... sure you researched before taking....

BBShort
10-14-2003, 05:56 AM
Okay, here is my dosage, I use IDS Pro Androgen (2 bottles), it's an ether delivery systems so I only used it once a day which amounts to 100mg of both 1-test and 4ad. Previously I used MHP T-Bomb (ether delivery again), at 200mg a day. That is a lower dosage than most so maybe that's why the lack of adverse side effects. But I have gotten good results, I can't say for sure how many pounds I've gained but I'm much leaner, denser, harder and muscles are fuller, which is the point of 1-test. Strenght increased some, no sexual side effects, and only marginally increased aggresion. So I guess it works pretty well the way I used it.

B.Grimm
10-14-2003, 08:09 AM
Thank you for sharing.
The reason I asked is to compare it to this guy I know at the gym. He did basically the same thing you did and was taking them at about the same doses you said you were taking. He figured that he could get a small boost over a longer period of time going with the low dosage. He reported similar gains and those if us at the gym could see the leaner, harder results. He didn't gain much in the lifts, but it was enough to call significant (it basically helped him to get over a 4 or 5 month plateau). He was on the cycle for about 8 and 1/2 weeks and never experienced any side effects.
THen he came off the cycle and thought that since it was a low dosage that it wouldn't require the usual post-cycle recovery products.
2 days after being off the cycle he was bitching about a burning itchy sensation in his nipple. Especially during an intense period of exercise (ie the gym and sex). After 4 days he said that they were so sensitive that even wearing a shirt was making them stay hard and burn/itch.
7 days after the end of the cycle he finally received his 6-OXO in the mail (had to order it because none of the stores have the balls to carry around here) and it took another 3-4 days before he didn't complain about them anymore.
I haven't experienced first hand the effects of the not being prepared, but the embarrassment alone from one of the women at the gym telling him now he knows what it is like to be pregnant with sore boobs was enough to make him stay out of the gym for a week afterwards.

Get some 6-OXO. It never hurts to be safe.

BBShort
10-14-2003, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the info, I ordered 6-OXO yesterday. It seems everyone is using this stuff. But I appreciate you guys concerns and just for pure example (not to say some of you are wrong on cycle length), but IDS's homepage shows their recommended cycle of 6 weeks, with much higher dosages than I used, so I don't think the 8 weeks on lower dosage was that bad.

Nsruffryder34
10-14-2003, 01:45 PM
Well, that product sucks, so you definetly didnt research before you bought it. You say you cant even tell how mcuh you gained, you really need to read more. Oral 1test in a powder form (what you have) sucks big time. Do some more research...

BBShort
10-15-2003, 06:44 AM
So what 1-test would you recommend? I didn't say I coudn't tell how much I gained, I just didn't keep track in pounds. But I'm open to suggestions here for the next cycle. I know a lot of people are raving about One+ and some Mag-10, others VPX so what would you recommend?

psy
10-15-2003, 06:59 AM
Is it true you can use 6-OXO or Nolva for a short time to help get over weight loss plateau by using either to get rid of all the remaining water being held and lower estogen for a bit? Has anyone used either of these for this purpose. I have done a search and cant find specifics?
thanks.

freaker
10-15-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by BBShort
So what 1-test would you recommend? I didn't say I coudn't tell how much I gained, I just didn't keep track in pounds. But I'm open to suggestions here for the next cycle. I know a lot of people are raving about One+ and some Mag-10, others VPX so what would you recommend?

PRIMOTEST from LMR Sports. Similar to 1-Test from VPX, but it has higher milligrams of the 1-testosterone PCE, tastes better, and costs less. Dom a search for "LMR*" to see the kind of results others are getting. If you can't find the LMR Sports product line at your local health food store or online store of choice, PM me.

Tkarrde
10-16-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by psy
Is it true you can use 6-OXO or Nolva for a short time to help get over weight loss plateau by using either to get rid of all the remaining water being held and lower estogen for a bit? Has anyone used either of these for this purpose. I have done a search and cant find specifics?
thanks.

Both should make you drop water weight, yes, and *may* add induce a modicum of fat loss.

But, so far as the water is concerned, there are cheaper, non-hormonal ways to lose it (dandelion root, etc).

psy
10-16-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Tkarrde
Both should make you drop water weight, yes, and *may* add induce a modicum of fat loss.

But, so far as the water is concerned, there are cheaper, non-hormonal ways to lose it (dandelion root, etc).
thanks sent you a PM