03-09-2007, 03:33 PM
I am currently on this stack
Whey Protein,
Multi
Fish Oil
L-Glutamine
Green Mag
Xtend.

Asking around I had similar suggestions to make my next step up and from what I hear most people suggest X-FActor and E-bol, or JW.

What are the difference I can expect, and which would have better results?
Any personal suggestions from experience?

Thanks!

bongd
03-09-2007, 03:39 PM
These products are all very good, but they're worlds apart. I suggest using them individually before stacking any of them.

collopy7
03-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Do these products give you similar effects the old Androstenedione would give you?

Elliptical Envy
03-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Do these products give you similar effects the old Androstenedione would give you?

Why are you comparing supplements to Andro? That's just not logical at all on any level.

J2jud
03-09-2007, 10:03 PM
If you are planning on using X-Factor, just use it SOLO. I highly recommend that you use XF alone if you have not used it before, plus you can see how XF works and what type of gains you are going to get from this product.

collopy7
03-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Something I forgot to mention, maybe it would change some suggestions.
I work out 3-4x per week as my work only allows that unfortunately.
Would that affect which of these you would recommend as my next step up in supplementation??

Elliptical Envy
03-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Something I forgot to mention, maybe it would change some suggestions.
I work out 3-4x per week as my work only allows that unfortunately.
Would that affect which of these you would recommend as my next step up in supplementation??

No, but it still is strongly recommended to run X-Factor solo. If you MUST add something to X-Factor I would use JW since there is some synergy there.

collopy7
03-10-2007, 10:14 AM
In your opinion, is X-factor a better addition, or would JW/BAM be better for results and safety? and/or should ebol be incorporated also?
thanks!

Elliptical Envy
03-10-2007, 10:17 AM
In your opinion, is X-factor a better addition, or would JW/BAM be better for results and safety? and/or should ebol be incorporated also?
thanks!

X-Factor is great by itself without the addition of any big name supplement. JW/BAM looks to be a good stack, but if you really want to use that **** stack I would recommend JW/BAM/Restore for the complete Evolution stack.

collopy7
03-10-2007, 05:57 PM
If I added Xfactor to my current stack above, would I have to stop the use of any of those products?

fates_child03
03-10-2007, 06:20 PM
No you wouldnt have to stop taking any of your current supps. I wouldnt go overboard on the fish oils though while on XF

JDiggidy
03-10-2007, 06:34 PM
I would definately just give X-Factor a try by itself if you haven't used it before, I think you will be more than happy with the results. Then run JW or Ebol at a later time if you want.

Cholitzu
03-10-2007, 06:38 PM
i just ordered x factor and its gonna be my first time taking it... but i decided to stack it with activate... its that ok or should i run x factor solo ??

JDiggidy
03-10-2007, 06:44 PM
I think you should be okay stacking XF with Activate

Heartless
03-10-2007, 06:58 PM
would this be a good stack:
X-factor
No-Xplode
Cellmass
Purple Wraath

Elliptical Envy
03-10-2007, 07:31 PM
i just ordered x factor and its gonna be my first time taking it... but i decided to stack it with activate... its that ok or should i run x factor solo ??

It is recommended to run X-Factor solo if this is your first cycle. X-Factor and Activate make a great "stack" but you will be more than impressed with the power of X-Factor without ActivaTe.

would this be a good stack:
X-factor
No-Xplode
Cellmass
Purple Wraath

I'm anti-NO products so I really don't care for NO-Xplode. If you do decide to use NO-Xplode once you start feeling pumps from X-Factor you may want to cut down on your dosage if you use 2 or more scoops. Aside from that your "stack" is cool.

Cholitzu
03-10-2007, 07:59 PM
It is recommended to run X-Factor solo if this is your first cycle. X-Factor and Activate make a great "stack" but you will be more than impressed with the power of X-Factor without ActivaTe.

im running EBOL right now.. and people told me x factor has kind the same effects as ebol ( strenght, mass), and i dont know what to do.. run xf solo or stack it with activate

Elliptical Envy
03-10-2007, 08:03 PM
im running EBOL right now.. and people told me x factor has kind the same effects as ebol ( strenght, mass), and i dont know what to do.. run xf solo or stack it with activate

X-Factor and E-Bol work in two different ways. If you REALLY have to stack X-Factor with something then go with Activate. It isn't necessary, but I am not going to stop you from the "stacking syndrome" that has taken over BB.com.

butchaman
03-10-2007, 08:10 PM
if you want to run a continuous stack, run x-factor with activate and then run e-bol afterwards to continue the gains without interuption. thats what most ppl have been advising.

Cholitzu
03-10-2007, 08:26 PM
X-Factor and E-Bol work in two different ways. If you REALLY have to stack X-Factor with something then go with Activate. It isn't necessary, but I am not going to stop you from the "stacking syndrome" that has taken over BB.com.

thanx man

Cholitzu
03-10-2007, 08:32 PM
if you want to run a continuous stack, run x-factor with activate and then run e-bol afterwards to continue the gains without interuption. thats what most ppl have been advising.

i added 7 pounds and strength with my ebol cycle (im in day 24)... and im planning to take xf/activate for more mass gains because ebol worked for me better for cutting and im trying to bulk

collopy7
03-10-2007, 11:03 PM
Sounds like I'm definately going to give Xfactor a try. When you guys suggest taking it by itself, do you mean that it would be ok to add to my current stack (I'm the original Poster) and continue my Green Mag and Xtend as is and to not add Ebol or activate, also?
Or do you mean to cut out the GM, Xtend then take Xfactor.

Also, what are the cycle recommendations for Xfactor, from what I hear I should take it for 8 weeks, no longer? Do I need 2 bottles then?

Cholitzu
03-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Sounds like I'm definately going to give Xfactor a try. When you guys suggest taking it by itself, do you mean that it would be ok to add to my current stack (I'm the original Poster) and continue my Green Mag and Xtend as is and to not add Ebol or activate, also?

Also, what are the cycle recommendations for Xfactor, from what I hear I should take it for 8 weeks, no longer? Do I need 2 bottles then?

yeah you need 2 bottles for a 50 day cycle.. you can take your green mag and xtend with your xf .... ima give it a try stacking it with activate :D

Elliptical Envy
03-10-2007, 11:24 PM

Yep, 2 bottles = 50 days @ 1000mg per day. Just take 4 caps spread out evenly in the day or take 2 caps 1 hour pre-workout and the other two spread out evenly.

collopy7
03-10-2007, 11:27 PM
How do I take it on off days, just spread the caps throughout the day?
Also, being a first time user, do I need to start slow and only take half dosing or is it fine to just right in?

Elliptical Envy
03-10-2007, 11:28 PM
How do I take it on off days, just spread the caps throughout the day?
Also, being a first time user, do I need to start slow and only take half dosing or is it fine to just right in?

Just take 4 caps spread out on off days. No, take the full 4 cap dosage even if you are a first time user.

uhockey
03-11-2007, 04:48 AM
I am currently on this stack
Whey Protein,
Multi
Fish Oil
L-Glutamine
Green Mag
Xtend.

Asking around I had similar suggestions to make my next step up and from what I hear most people suggest X-FActor and E-bol, or JW.

What are the difference I can expect, and which would have better results?
Any personal suggestions from experience?

Thanks!

These products are all very good, but they're worlds apart. I suggest using them individually before stacking any of them.

Agreed. Much more synergy with Xfactor and ActivaTe. JW or Ebol are better off solo, IMO.