PDA

View Full Version : 17 years old need advice

skinnyfat9
04-30-2019, 05:48 PM
I decided I wanted to be happy with how my body looked about 6 months ago and began to workout and diet, I’m graduating high school in a month and am at the lightest I’ve been since 6th grade. So far I’ve lost 40lbs but I’m still not where I would like to be. I would consider myself to be skinny fat now and am looking for advice to take the next step I want to put on more muscle but at the same time would like to get more definition and an overall better look. I’d love any advice I can get and have no problem posting pictures or answering questions

CommitmentRulz
04-30-2019, 05:58 PM
I decided I wanted to be happy with how my body looked about 6 months ago and began to workout and diet, I’m graduating high school in a month and am at the lightest I’ve been since 6th grade. So far I’ve lost 40lbs but I’m still not where I would like to be. I would consider myself to be skinny fat now and am looking for advice to take the next step I want to put on more muscle but at the same time would like to get more definition and an overall better look. I’d love any advice I can get and have no problem posting pictures or answering questionsHeight? Weight? Post pictures to your body space if you want advice.

skinnyfat9
04-30-2019, 06:30 PM
Still learning how to use this site having trouble figuring out how to update all my numbers will post pictures once I’ve figured it out. But I’m 6 foot 165lbs