PDA

View Full Version : Brennan facing heat

rampagefc77
03-27-2019, 06:51 PM
Rand Paul calls on Brennan to testify again in light of info that has come up. But the reality is, we have known this info for a while. I don’t think any of these testimony releases or call outs are spontaneous... this is a coordinated effort to expose these frauds.

Here is a good read. It circles back to the illegal unmaskings, the info finding its way into presidential daily briefings and widely disseminated like never before.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/03/27/rand-paul-it-was-brennan-who-insisted-the-unverified-and-fake-steele-dossier-be-included-in-the-intelligence-report/

DuracellBunny
03-27-2019, 06:57 PM
Rand Paul calls on Brennan to testify again in light of info that has come up. But the reality is, we have known this info for a while. I don’t think any of these testimony releases or call outs are spontaneous... this is a coordinated effort to expose these frauds.

Here is a good read. It circles back to the illegal unmaskings, the info finding its way into presidential daily briefings and widely disseminated like never before.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/03/27/rand-paul-it-was-brennan-who-insisted-the-unverified-and-fake-steele-dossier-be-included-in-the-intelligence-report/

The reason this is all happening now is very simple: since Mueller's investigation is finished, nobody can be accused of obstruction.

XterraRob
03-27-2019, 07:54 PM
You're a good man Rampage. I'm glad this forum has someone like you.

Jrd86
03-27-2019, 07:58 PM
Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

mCheech
03-27-2019, 08:00 PM

The Tom Fitton of the misc.

Ephedra
03-27-2019, 08:08 PM

Agreed. Dude knows every tidbit about how shady this Mueller witch hunt has been. I always forget the who, what, and wheres but he's there to remind us.

~Hades~
03-27-2019, 09:06 PM
Rampage is a true patriot

topperstyle
03-27-2019, 09:35 PM
Lock him up!

A-GAME
03-28-2019, 12:09 AM
Lock them all up!