PDA

View Full Version : Now that Trump was found not colluding, time to go after the Obama DoJ

leafs43
03-24-2019, 01:36 PM
They issued wiretaps on false allegations of collusion, when in fact they were spying on a political opponent.

brighamw
03-24-2019, 01:48 PM
Absolutely, no one should be untouchable, no one...

wesleysh21
03-24-2019, 02:06 PM
I know people say “WATERGATE, WATERGATE, WATERGATE” as if its the worst thing any sitting President has ever done. But what was done here was so much worse than what Nixon did. Obama used powers that Nixon couldn’t even dream of to spy on a political campaign.

Retoaded
03-24-2019, 02:09 PM
I know people say “WATERGATE, WATERGATE, WATERGATE” as if its the worst thing any sitting President has ever done. But what was done here was so much worse than what Nixon did. Obama used powers that Nixon couldn’t even dream of to spy on a political campaign.

100%

benz5521
03-24-2019, 02:23 PM
This is literally worse than Watergate.

A-GAME
03-24-2019, 02:29 PM

This.

The only reason he abused that power was because he thought he was going to be replaced by Hillary and nothing would come of it.

If nothing is done about this treasonous behaviour it will only embolden future presidents on both sides of the aisle to commit worse crimes. He needs to be held accountable.

Noliberals4
03-24-2019, 02:34 PM
There are NO more excuses now. We will see how serious he is if he pardons Manafort, Flynn, Stone, and then starts to go after the Deep State.

NO excuses now. Hold his feet to the fire.

LukeLissen
03-24-2019, 02:36 PM
There are NO more excuses now. We will see how serious he is if he pardons Manafort, Flynn, Stone, and then starts to go after the Deep State.

Go away lying shill.

Everyone knows what you're about and no one wants you at this forum.

Why are you still here?

No one can have a normal conversation with you with the games you've been playing.

Clinos
03-24-2019, 02:40 PM

Why are you still allowed to post here?

Noliberals4
03-24-2019, 02:40 PM
Go away lying shill.

Everyone knows what you're about and no one wants you at this forum.

Why are you still here?
I have never been for this investigation. I have always said it was a waste of time and I do not believe Russia hacked the DNC.

What do you want Trump to do after this? What do you expect him to do?

ack33
03-24-2019, 02:41 PM
It's time to investigate Hillary Clinton. It's her turn