PDA

View Full Version : Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act

NYPat
02-27-2019, 07:20 PM
"The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

Trumpers should probably educate themselves about this.

BullittEV
02-27-2019, 07:25 PM
I truly will never understand the mind of someone who is this obsessed with politics. Chit is unhealthy.

Don't you ever actually want to have a normal discussion or does being miserable and crying all the time really that satisfying? I can't relate to you.

5x10
02-27-2019, 07:35 PM
What about Russian collusion?
Are we done with that course yet?

Kane_89
02-27-2019, 07:48 PM
Surely DruMpHffFfttAp!hht! is done this time.

Trapstar4.4
02-27-2019, 07:48 PM
yeah its quite possible that trump is a criminal on a lot of fronts.

vickissick07
02-27-2019, 07:49 PM
We already know all about the Clinton foundation.

NYPat
02-27-2019, 07:54 PM
I truly will never understand the mind of someone who is this obsessed with politics. Chit is unhealthy.

Don't you ever actually want to have a normal discussion or does being miserable and crying all the time really that satisfying? I can't relate to you.

Yet here you are..

Ok, I'll stop posting in R&P about politics.

My son scored 5 points in overtime a Sectional basketball game.

What's new with you?

JihadMeAtHello
02-27-2019, 07:55 PM
lmfao the pivot from Muh Russia. Anyone who pushed the Russian narrative over the past 2 years should be banned.

ToPHeR35
02-27-2019, 07:56 PM

This. People on the left are legitimately insane

SmillironS
02-27-2019, 08:03 PM
Yet here you are..

Ok, I'll stop posting in R&P about politics.

My son scored 5 points in overtime a Sectional basketball game.

What's new with you?

I mean absolutely no disrespect with this question and your username could mean either way but are you a male or female? And when I ask that question I mean the original entry on your birth certificate and nothing else.

knightofday
02-27-2019, 08:04 PM
"The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

Trumpers should probably educate themselves about this.

LMAO. We all thought the pivot would be a little more hashed out than a sudden shift to RICO from Russia

AriGhold
02-27-2019, 08:05 PM
This. People on the left are legitimately insane

Yet here you are

dakensta
02-27-2019, 09:13 PM

OP is miserable and crying all the time? Are you sure it's OP you're talking about? U ok hun?

Briangumble
02-27-2019, 10:53 PM
What does this have to do with Trump? What violations of the RICO act do you suspect Trump of committing?

Halfway
02-27-2019, 11:38 PM
The walls are closing in on Drumpf

sandaltan
02-27-2019, 11:47 PM

wants a normal discussion

remainder of post is personal attacks

SillieBazzillie
02-28-2019, 01:29 AM
Regardless of how bigly Trump's campaign colluded with the Ruskies, Trump himself is at huge risk due to Rico.

Why do you cultist think his long long time CFO received a plea deal and is working with the SDNY? Because they're not working up a case on ol' Tramp?

Ol' Tramp and Tramp Jr. in a heap o trouble.

chaunce54
02-28-2019, 06:20 AM
Regardless of how bigly Trump's campaign colluded with the Ruskies, Trump himself is at huge risk due to Rico.

Why do you cultist think his long long time CFO received a plea deal and is working with the SDNY? Because they're not working up a case on ol' Tramp?

Ol' Tramp and Tramp Jr. in a heap o trouble.

Based on hearsay testimony of someone going to prison for lying? I think you're in for another disappointment...

XterraRob
02-28-2019, 06:51 AM
If Trump is truly guilty of money laundering, tax evasion, and other related crimes, then the Senators and Congressmen at the upper echelons of politics are the pot calling the kettle black. They know they are abusing the mandate of the Mueller Investigation to legally get as much dirt on Trump as they can in order to discredit him and make him disreputable for 2020.

It's all a joke. These people will go throughout every length, even to the point of utter hypocrisy, to protect the game they have going on. I may have never believed Trump to be the best candidate for President or feel he has the proper character worthy of office, but I'm not going to blind myself to the obvious corruption and attempts to keep such a blazen outsider from building a political foothold in such a rigged game.

https://media.giphy.com/media/FoqdU1Ro5xXxe/giphy.gif

miscinbro
02-28-2019, 06:55 AM
Based on hearsay testimony of someone going to prison for lying? I think you're in for another disappointment...

What makes it hearsay?

wesleysh21
02-28-2019, 06:57 AM

Why do you cultist think his long long time CFO received a plea deal and is working with the SDNY? Because they're not working up a case on ol' Trump

What's interesting is last night on CNN someone talked about that plea deal, and said something to the effect of "I hope he talks." Then the legal expert said "well he's got immunity, once you get an immunity deal you have to talk or else its null and void. That's just the way it works."

Hmm, isn't that what people were saying in regards to Hillary's people getting immunity deals from DOJ and then not talking?

Vito-C
02-28-2019, 07:20 AM
Cliffs

-OP watched Goodfellas last night

Retoaded
02-28-2019, 07:41 AM
I've said from Day 1 that Russia was a hoax to get into Trumps companies with a limitless mandate, find 2 crimes and bring him down on RICO charges. You can literally find my posts saying that on the day the investigation was launched.

Now we have these liberal shills admitting it.

chaunce54
02-28-2019, 07:48 AM
What makes it hearsay?

There's no hard evidence.

Jayarbie
02-28-2019, 07:58 AM
I've said from Day 1 that Russia was a hoax to get into Trumps companies with a limitless mandate, find 2 crimes and bring him down on RICO charges. You can literally find my posts saying that on the day the investigation was launched.

Now we have these liberal shills admitting it.I said the same thing from the start, except a lot less cynically. I said that the real smoke in this investigation is going to be his shady business dealings and ties to Russian organized crime figures tied to Putin. I said when the whole thing started that they won't get him on "collusion", it will be either on a crime of arrogance like obstruction or perjury or on a RICO-related charge, with the RICO stuff obviously being the more serious, both from a crime standpoint and a national security standpoint. It's all playing out just like that. Trump's ties with all kinds of organized crime goes way back.

adamsteve14
02-28-2019, 08:00 AM
You know leftists are loony when they would rather fixate on a narrative devoid of any sort of evidence instead of the positive things happening. Virtually 0 unemployment, minority unemployment down and the wealth-disparity closing, the stock market running strong, etc. But instead, those of us of sound mind are subjected to ‘reeeee! Orange man bad!”.

gachase21
02-28-2019, 08:01 AM
Fwiw I did call this 2 years ago ...

They are preparing for impeachment.(srs)

They have been collecting the information they need for this over a year now.

They are waiting for the right time to accomplish it without losing too many of the Trump supporters by having a legit undeniable reason, and making sure they have enough votes.

Impeachment for what?

Probably going to attempt it over some form of a federal RICO violation.

SaltyDog920
02-28-2019, 08:13 AM

RAPEYPat became one of the worst posters on R&P since around the Kavanaugh time. I think he's been off his TDS meds for a while now.

BadMonkeyFunker
02-28-2019, 08:21 AM
tick tock tick tock....

meanwhile... clinton ....

https://media.giphy.com/media/HPPo897APrNh6/giphy.gif

miscinbro
02-28-2019, 08:47 AM
There's no hard evidence.

Ah, you’re using the term as a colloquialism and not its legal definition - gotcha.

chaunce54
02-28-2019, 08:50 AM
Ah, you’re using the term as a colloquialism and not its legal definition - gotcha.

OK, I guess he said she said is the more appropriate terminology. Either way, when it comes from a convicted liar with no hard evidence, you're going to have a tough time getting beyond reasonable doubt.