PDA

View Full Version : lol @ isis sloots trying to get back into western countries

faketaxidriver
02-21-2019, 12:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61RFUPyu9lQ

and this bish lost her UK citizenship:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iD9m1i4LNE

still wearing dem rags on their heads and you can tell they don't regret chit from the interviews, hope they rot in muslim countries

A-GAME
02-21-2019, 01:32 PM
They should be banned from ever returning to a western nation, but if they return they should be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity.

Mr Beer
02-21-2019, 01:44 PM
I believe that the UK girl is a straight-up sociopath. Has zero remorse, weirdly calm and puts everything in the perspective of this is all bad stuff that just kind of happened to her and the UK authorities are being meanies for no reason.

Meanwhile she's gone on record as supporting bombings in the UK, she joined ISIS after they posted videos of burning people alive in cages* and she said she had no reaction on seeing on first severed head IRL.

Oh yeah and she is 'not willing' to let her baby go home unaccompanied because 'he is unwell'. She knows her child is her best shot at a ticket out of there so she's determined to sacrifice the future of her own baby as a Hail Mary gambit to suit her own ends.

Absolute barbarian. She belongs in a backward society, not with modern civilised people.

* Not implying that was her motivation, just saying, she knew what they were about when she signed up.

LukeLissen
02-21-2019, 01:49 PM
If they claim they've realized the error of their ways and want to be a normal citizen again then perhaps they should be allowed back as long as they agree to go to a detainment, work, and reeducation camp for an agreed upon time ... but just allowing them to step off a plane and enter freely as any other person is not something that should be considered IMO.

Vito-C
02-21-2019, 01:51 PM
If they wanna come back, face the death penalty, nothing less

These sick sloots were out there humping and supporting ISIS members while they drowned people in cages and used children as human shields.

I’m still laughing at the ISIS sloot who thought a suitable punishment would be receiving therapy in the US, paid for by the US government. No remorse, no regret other than ISIS being crushed like the weak little phaggots they are

TrueTruth
02-21-2019, 02:44 PM
They should be banned from ever returning to a western nation, but if they return they should be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity.

No thanks on the "return" part, not a single dime of the western taxpayer dollars should go to pay for her lawyer, her medical and all the free food that she's guaranteed to be getting in the bleeding heart liberal courts.

Only exception would be if that taxpayer money goes towards dropping the bomb on her terrorist ass, I'll pay for that but I want the video of the explosion and a photo of the bloody stain on the ground of whatever is left too.

QuickNutkus
02-21-2019, 03:58 PM
Not like they were truly american or british to begin with..

jlick
02-21-2019, 03:59 PM
No thanks on the "return" part, not a single dime of the western taxpayer dollars should go to pay for her lawyer, her medical and all the free food that she's guaranteed to be getting in the bleeding heart liberal courts.

Only exception would be if that taxpayer money goes towards dropping the bomb on her terrorist ass, I'll pay for that but I want the video of the explosion and a photo of the bloody stain on the ground of whatever is left too.this. let her come back and send her to the gallows for all i care.

CaliSuperSport
02-21-2019, 04:08 PM
Throw them into Baghouz and let them fight for the religion they obviously valued more than their country or freedom.

wesleysh21
02-21-2019, 04:12 PM
I’d walk Lexington Steele into the room and ask one question...”how bad do you want to get back in the country?”

Cliffs
- Let Lex impale her and bottom her out
- Record it
- Sell video on the interwebz, posted with a warning about joining ISIS
- Tell sloot jakes on her, we still don’t want her
- Profit

Mr Beer
02-21-2019, 04:20 PM
If they claim they've realized the error of their ways and want to be a normal citizen again then perhaps they should be allowed back as long as they agree to go to a detainment, work, and reeducation camp for an agreed upon time ... but just allowing them to step off a plane and enter freely as any other person is not something that should be considered IMO.

I think if you voluntarily leave as an adult to join an overseas terrorist organisation, you should be considered as having resigned your citizenship. Meaning, you can apply to get it back...but you're a known terrorist sympathiser so good luck with that.

If you left as a child, you should be considered for re-entry, based on crimes you committed, current age, remorse, cooperation with authorities and so on. Based on this, UK girl is a no from me dawg.

Weightaholic
02-21-2019, 04:20 PM
Let them back in, then use them for medical experiments. That way something good may come of their worthless existence.

TLTrooper
02-21-2019, 07:05 PM

reeducation camp? trying to force reeducation on someone who already viewed their hailing country as oppressive and thus rebelling against them is essentially doing the same thing except EXPLICITLY forcing them to like something.

Forcing the "rebel minded" will NEVER work. A beating stick or electric chair is the best solution.

WestAfrica
02-21-2019, 07:41 PM
I’d walk Lexington Steele into the room and ask one question...”how bad do you want to get back in the country?”

Cliffs
- Let Lex impale her and bottom her out
- Record it
- Sell video on the interwebz, posted with a warning about joining ISIS
- Tell sloot jakes on her, we still don’t want her
- Profit

Strong imagination

A-GAME
02-21-2019, 08:14 PM

Only exception would be if that taxpayer money goes towards dropping the bomb on her terrorist ass, I'll pay for that but I want the video of the explosion and a photo of the bloody stain on the ground of whatever is left too.

I wasn't suggesting they be allowed back, but the west has gone soft.

89FoxBody
02-21-2019, 08:15 PM
Offer a flight back to the US and throw her out half way here.

meteoraniac
02-21-2019, 09:41 PM
I kid you not I have seen British commenting on forums asking for forgiveness on humanitarian grounds..

"hurr durr, she's carrying a British baby, she should be back in UK on NHS care"

lmao

chaunce54
02-22-2019, 05:37 AM

They should be allowed in, detained on entry, and summarily hanged for treason to be made an example of.

Thelonebadwolf
02-22-2019, 06:56 AM
Normally I dont approve of holding grudges on warring parties past the war end date...

IE) We dont need to deny citizenship to a Vietnamese person who fought against us for defending their country etc because they were fighting a war for interests the way we fight wars for interests.

But... ISIS is a completely different case. They want the deaths of the whole world. The Wahhabist agenda is too protected already by the Saudis.

This bish deserves to burn

topperstyle
02-22-2019, 07:11 AM
But I thought america was never great? What happened?

EsB818
02-22-2019, 07:18 AM
Her team lost and now she’s trying to Taqqiya her way back onto the winning side. Thank God we have Trump and Pompeo who actually have the balls to tell her traitorous ass “hells no.”

Seatard
02-22-2019, 07:50 AM
Not like they were truly american or british to begin with..

Yeah, not sure why anyone gives a fuk what these kunts want.

JoshSP1985
02-22-2019, 07:52 AM

Fuk of with this sht, they're literally terrorists.

They flew across the world to become whores for ISIS and supported their efforts while there.

Procta
02-22-2019, 07:55 AM
kinda odd they are apologetic / remorseful only after being caught