PDA

View Full Version : So is there any doubt this is the best CB in the NFL atm?

02-12-2019, 05:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dUIwECR.gif

https://i.imgur.com/VOH6EoI.png

https://i.imgur.com/bvxdxYE.png

so glad BeliGOAT made the right choice signing him instead of Bouye when both were available

beer n brats
02-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Belichick’s system is GOAT

WrestlingFan123
02-12-2019, 07:42 PM
after drafting complete flops at CB he had to make it right somehow.

HoustonMiscer
02-12-2019, 07:55 PM
very good corner. not the best. i can't tell you who is the best because i do not know but i know it's not him

WABeast
02-13-2019, 02:14 AM
Sherman is the best corner in the game. He's not some sorry CB like Gilmore.

HockeyBacon18
02-13-2019, 06:17 AM
might have to agree there. Who else would come close? Ramsay? Lattimore?

Tyler2106
02-13-2019, 06:29 AM
very good corner. not the best. i can't tell you who is the best because i do not know but i know it's not him

You are fkn retarded. How are you going to say he's good, but not the best and then follow up by saying you don't know who the best is. It's like you posted just to feel relevant when everything you said added no value to the conversation.

Gilmore is a legit shut down corner. He was good last year, but improved a lot this season. He was the one piece on defense that was consistent all season for the Patriots. He's rated the highest for CBs in the league and was voted 1st team All-Pro this season.

People were pretty surprised when we paid Gilmore and not Butler, but clearly Belichick knew that Butler wasn't worth the money (confirmed again by how terrible Butler was this season with the Titans).

Brandon556211
02-13-2019, 09:04 AM
hes a true lockdown corner

HoustonMiscer
02-13-2019, 09:11 AM
You are fkn retarded. How are you going to say he's good, but not the best and then follow up by saying you don't know who the best is. It's like you posted just to feel relevant when everything you said added no value to the conversation.

Gilmore is a legit shut down corner. He was good last year, but improved a lot this season. He was the one piece on defense that was consistent all season for the Patriots. He's rated the highest for CBs in the league and was voted 1st team All-Pro this season.

People were pretty surprised when we paid Gilmore and not Butler, but clearly Belichick knew that Butler wasn't worth the money (confirmed again by how terrible Butler was this season with the Titans).

lol you are so easy to troll. calm down there little buddy

Tyler2106
02-13-2019, 09:33 AM
lol you are so easy to troll. calm down there little buddy

You're not trolling. All your posts are the same. You want to sound smart, but they come across as the opposite.

You seem like a good guy, but try a little harder when you post.

BishsBMirin
02-13-2019, 09:34 AM
I have never known tfw CB. Ever. Must be nice.

HoustonMiscer
02-13-2019, 09:43 AM
You're not trolling. All your posts are the same. You want to sound smart, but they come across as the opposite.

You seem like a good guy, but try a little harder when you post.

lol i don't try to sound smart at all. my posts are literally the most general posts you will find here, not once do i use big words to try to sound smart. i really don't know what your problem is. have a good day sir

Peter Ruby
02-13-2019, 01:06 PM
Belichick’s system is GOAT

Your tears of jealousy for Brady are GOAT.

captaincuck
02-13-2019, 01:25 PM
what