PDA

View Full Version : Rams new stadium to host the NFL network

captaincuck
01-27-2019, 09:47 AM
This new stadium will host two nfl teams, the super bowl, the college football national championship, and the Olympic games over the next 5 years. It cost $6 billion dollars, half of it paid by the owners and half paid by the NFL in loans.......The NFL still needs to sell A LOT of season tickets to pay off those loans. Oh yeah, they are moving the NFL Network in there. 4 of the 7 officials in NFC championship game are Los Angeles residents.

Do you really want to continue putting money in the pockets of the NFL?

Biggest fix in the history of sports.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25863631/concern-nfl-4-officials-nfc-championship-game-live-southern-california

JBhaverhill
01-27-2019, 09:53 AM
CFbKEhrnwoA

captaincuck
01-27-2019, 10:01 AM
CFbKEhrnwoA

Thanks for bringing that up. Textbook roughing the passer, also could have called pass interference. If that's brady, flags are everywhere. Saints should be in Rams territory with a fresh set of downs to ice the game AGAIN.

Refs could have corrected the no call simply by calling the rest of the game normally. But they swallowed their whistle on yet another crucial play in favor of the rams. Proof of a fix.

JBhaverhill
01-27-2019, 10:05 AM
Thanks for bringing that up. Textbook roughing the passer, also could have called pass interference. If that's brady, flags are everywhere. Saints should be in Rams territory with a fresh set of downs to ice the game AGAIN.

Can't have PI on a tipped pass, not to mention the reciever had no idea where the ball was.

captaincuck
01-27-2019, 10:12 AM
Can't have PI on a tipped pass, not to mention the reciever had no idea where the ball was.

Wasn't tipped. I'm here all week.

Brees didn't have his best game but if we needed Tom Brady's best game every year to get to the SB there would be some really disappointed pats fans. They call that game correctly and Brees finishes with 290 yards 0 picks and a 110 rating, and an NFC championship title. He executed the game winning drive to get them to the SB. Bottom line.

JBhaverhill
01-27-2019, 10:12 AM
And there's more. A tipped pass on "the no call"??

HrJdvpsV9Q0

SompletelyCober
01-27-2019, 10:55 AM
Guy lost a year long ban bet and begged the admin to get out of it so he could continue having a meltdown for an entire week so far lmaoooo Complete incel weirdo. An online forum means that much to him.

Saints are done. Rams run the NFC for the next 10-20 years. Cope or rope time OP

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BoringEmbarrassedAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

Vhagar
01-27-2019, 11:01 AM
If that's brady, flags are everywhere.

Brady gets a roughing the passer call at a lower than average rate

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25787154/fact-checking-patriots-18-year-nfl-dynasty-real-myth

There was a bad one in the AFC championship game. But you're going to have just take your L on that point

Redfish225
01-27-2019, 11:08 AM
Guy lost a year long ban bet and begged the admin to get out of it so he could continue having a meltdown for an entire week so far lmaoooo Complete incel weirdo. An online forum means that much to him.

Saints are done. Rams run the NFC for the next 10-20 years. Cope or rope time OP

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BoringEmbarrassedAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

Rams ain’t chit.

IsLifeRealLife
01-27-2019, 11:12 AM
Brady gets a roughing the passer call at a lower than average rate

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25787154/fact-checking-patriots-18-year-nfl-dynasty-real-myth

There was a bad one in the AFC championship game. But you're going to have just take your L on that point

lol Chiefs literally tapped Shady's shoulder pads and got called for roughing.

just lmao @ this delusional cuck

Vhagar
01-27-2019, 11:14 AM
lol Chiefs literally tapped Shady's shoulder pads and got called for roughing.

just lmao @ this delusional cuck

I'm not surprised you struggle with a task as simple as reading. I literally said the call in the AFC championship game was a bad one.

But, that's too be expected from a member of the braindead crew that doesn't understand football I guess

beer n brats
01-27-2019, 11:17 AM
I'm not surprised you struggle with a task as simple as reading. I literally said the call in the AFC championship game was a bad one.

But, that's too be expected from a member of the braindead crew that doesn't understand football I guess

that Edelman catch that hit the ground was pretty bad too

Vhagar
01-27-2019, 11:19 AM
that Edelman catch that hit the ground was pretty bad too

You mean the one that was a catch?

HockeyBacon18
01-27-2019, 11:20 AM
Refs could have corrected the no call simply by calling the rest of the game normally. But they swallowed their whistle on yet another crucial play in favor of the rams. Proof of a fix.

why do you keep letting your coach off the hook? payton shoulda ran it 3 times and kicked the FG. Why arent you directing your meltdown at him?

Iceman1800
01-27-2019, 11:25 AM
OP, the Saints lost. It was a missed call but it's not like it was 4th and goal on the last play of the game. They had more chances on that drive and in overtime. Plus there's no guarantee he would have even caught the ball. Let it go.

Redfish225
01-27-2019, 11:39 AM
OP, the Saints lost. It was a missed call but it's not like it was 4th and goal on the last play of the game. They had more chances on that drive and in overtime. Plus there's no guarantee he would have even caught the ball. Let it go.

He didn’t have to catch it, pass interference or personal foul would’ve made it first and goal. Three knees and a field goal would’ve been game.

tekkenbruh
01-27-2019, 11:45 AM

[img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BoringEmbarrassedAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif[img]

#GOAThawks tho

captaincuck
01-27-2019, 12:19 PM

You just disqualified yourself from the conversation.

Vhagar
01-27-2019, 01:16 PM

HrJdvpsV9Q0

So it was a fair play after all. Hands to the face, holding.

Even Steven

captaincuck
01-27-2019, 01:25 PM
So it was a fair play after all. Hands to the face, holding.

Even Steven

lol, doctored video. But ok, let's go replay 3rd down....

Vhagar
01-27-2019, 01:59 PM
lol, doctored video. But ok, let's go replay 3rd down....

That’s just not a reasonable request.

Goodell just needs to come out, say we fukd up. And then everyone move on. That’s the best you’re going to get.

beer n brats
01-27-2019, 03:01 PM
You mean the one that was a catch?

it was actually Hogan

https://i.imgur.com/8uCPxUl.jpg

Vhagar
01-27-2019, 03:16 PM
it was actually Hogan

[ig]https://i.imgur.com/8uCPxUl.jpg[/img]

Oh you meant the catch where the ground didn’t aid in him controlling it

Great catch

HoustonMiscer
01-27-2019, 03:19 PM
its not a good look for the league

Brandon556211
01-27-2019, 06:05 PM

HrJdvpsV9Q0

That’s beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye.

DrWilliam
01-27-2019, 09:45 PM
I've been gone a week and people are still talking about that Saints game?

iamgenus
01-28-2019, 07:07 AM

Great catch

Give him a break he's too busy finding ways to discredit Brady(not an easy thing to do) he's got no time to learn the game and the rules of today.

iamgenus
01-28-2019, 07:10 AM

HrJdvpsV9Q0

lol that's a good angle for the Rams....but then you look at it the other way and it's not even close.

lsiberian
01-28-2019, 07:26 AM
I honestly understand why they are trying to bring back LA, but it seems like it's not working. Not sure why they sacrificed St. Louis for LA either. I guess they wanted to fix screwing over LA before. Jacksonville to London seems like the next move.

beer n brats
01-28-2019, 08:12 AM

Great catch

So Brady has good WRs who make excellent plays for him? I’ll remember that when they win the SB and his fans claim he had a poor D, bad Oline, lacrosse WRs, and injury prone RBs etc to try and build up more narratives for him. Also the ball is hanging half out of his arms... just lmao at that being considered having control of the ball. NFL should be embarrassed

beer n brats
01-28-2019, 08:14 AM

Great catch

So Brady has good WRs who make excellent plays for him? I’ll remember that when they win the SB and his fans claim he had a poor D, bad Oline, lacrosse WRs, and injury prone RBs etc to try and build up more narratives for him. Also, the ball is hanging half out of his arms... just lmao at that being considered having control of the ball. NFL should be embarrassed

Give him a break he's too busy finding ways to discredit Brady(not an easy thing to do) he's got no time to learn the game and the rules of today.

it’s very easy

Iceman1800
01-28-2019, 08:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lViYEwg.jpg

lsiberian
01-28-2019, 08:36 AM
So Brady has good WRs who make excellent plays for him? I’ll remember that when they win the SB and his fans claim he had a poor D, bad Oline, lacrosse WRs, and injury prone RBs etc to try and build up more narratives for him. Also, the ball is hanging half out of his arms... just lmao at that being considered having control of the ball. NFL should be embarrassed

it’s very easy

This is a thread about the Rams

beer n brats
01-28-2019, 08:38 AM
This is a thread about the Rams

I know, it went off topic about the roughing call on Brady vs KC

iamgenus
01-28-2019, 08:43 AM

it’s very easy

If you grab your dick and half of it is out do you not have control of it?

Or does that analogy not work for you when your dick doesn't make it out beyond your first?

beer n brats
01-28-2019, 09:02 AM
If you grab your dick and half of it is out do you not have control of it?

Or does that analogy not work for you when your dick doesn't make it out beyond your first?

did you wake up thinking about dicks or something?

dawktwenty
01-28-2019, 09:39 AM
Saints fan, are quickly proving they may be the worst in sports. Like seriously. It was a **** call, but you blew a 13 point lead, forced OT, and then threw a pick. Like holy ****.

captaincuck
01-28-2019, 09:42 AM
Saints fan, are quickly proving they may be the worst in sports. Like seriously. It was a **** call, but you blew a 13 point lead, forced OT, and then threw a pick. Like holy ****.

In a properly called game, not even close. Again, if the INT play is called correctly, that didn't happen either. Stay a sheep peasant

iamgenus
01-28-2019, 09:56 AM
did you wake up thinking about dicks or something?

Yes. Woke up feeling very Aaron Rodgerish.

Vhagar
01-28-2019, 10:27 AM

it’s very easy

Lol you’re not even trying anymore

Just go

waytoodeep03
01-28-2019, 12:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lViYEwg.jpg

Saints the team that paid bounties to players are now crying about being treated unfairly

HoustonMiscer
01-28-2019, 01:28 PM
The audacity on this Robey Coleman guy lmfao. Now i really hope brady cucks this guy

bpatel82
01-28-2019, 02:50 PM
This past 2 weeks has really exposed whiniest fan base in nfl lmao..

JBhaverhill
01-28-2019, 05:39 PM
This past 2 weeks has really exposed whiniest fan base in nfl lmao..

Careful bro, Hurricane Katrina happened so you're not allowed to criticize New Orleans ever.

BlueKiwifruit
01-28-2019, 06:44 PM
Saints the team that paid bounties to players are now crying about being treated unfairly

People keep crying about bounties and they bring up the Saints / Vikings NFC championship game. There was only 1 play that was possibly a roughing the passer that didn't get called. That's it - 1 play. It was a high / low hit on Favre, but the low player was pushed by a Viking lineman and the high player never even wrapped up.

So, that's what all the crying is about. 1 play. The Saints did nothing to give themselves a competitive advantage on the field.

JBhaverhill
01-28-2019, 06:47 PM
People keep crying about bounties and they bring up the Saints / Vikings NFC championship game. There was only 1 play that was possibly a roughing the passer that didn't get called. That's it - 1 play. It was a high / low hit on Favre, but the low player was pushed by a Viking lineman and the high player never even wrapped up.

So, that's what all the crying is about. 1 play. The Saints did nothing to give themselves a competitive advantage on the field.

I didn't know posting could get this bad.

BlueKiwifruit
01-28-2019, 07:26 PM
I didn't know posting could get this bad.

Okay, list the things that are wrong in my post.

captaincuck
01-28-2019, 08:35 PM
Okay, list the things that are wrong in my post.

He's a retard. These people think that the Saints actually broke rules in that game. It was 2009, they blitzed a lot, they hit the quarterback a lot (not late, and not illegally minus the play you mentioned). It was literally defensive strategy during this time, by most teams, not just the saints. There has not been a SHRED of evidence that bounty gate was a real thing. Unlike with brady, where they caught him red handed with chit that actually impacts the game lol. Pats fans bringing up bounty gate are literally opening up a can of worms they can't afford to. Most asterisked team of all time.

NFL used the Saints as a scapegoat for the concussion lawsuits piling up, now they used them as a scapegoat to establish a market in LA. Saints have been hosed, and still managed to be one of the winningest teams in the league over this entire time span.

Bringing up the NFC championship game in 09 is hilarious too, it's like they didn't watch the game. Watch it over again, Buck and Aikman are amazed at the penalty disparity (advantage vikings). It's the most make believe narrative you'll find.

Vhagar
01-28-2019, 08:55 PM
Unlike with brady, where they caught him red handed with chit that actually impacts the game lol.
Oh? Like what

Pats fans bringing up bounty gate are literally opening up a can of worms they can't afford to. Most asterisked team of all time.

Mmmm captaincope

Must suck having to grasp at straws like this

BlueKiwifruit
01-28-2019, 09:08 PM
NFL used the Saints as a scapegoat for the concussion lawsuits piling up

True. Only idiots can't see that.

Gooner89
01-28-2019, 09:23 PM

You can't even get the play right my god. Most complain about the Ben Leber pass interference. Look it up. **** happens, get over it.

Lunatic
01-28-2019, 09:26 PM
Biggest fix in the history of sports.
This statement is so wrong that you should be slapped.

One far worse example is Roy Jones Jr. losing to Park Si-Hun in the Olympics.

BlueKiwifruit
01-28-2019, 09:47 PM
You can't even get the play right my god. Most complain about the Ben Leber pass interference. Look it up. **** happens, get over it.

waytoodeep03 mentioned bounties. That's what I was replying to him about.

Bounties. Not bad calls.

Read next time before you reply.

Gooner89
01-29-2019, 04:47 AM
waytoodeep03 mentioned bounties. That's what I was replying to him about.

Bounties. Not bad calls.

Read next time before you reply.

You're too obtuse to acknowledge the Leber call or Meachem catch? You're completely ignoring calls that won you the game? Idgaf about bounties. Ask any Vikings fan about that game. They will echo my sentiments you autist. **** happens, and you were gifted a SB. Move on...

MBisonSon
01-29-2019, 06:22 AM
What I thought was funny watching the game was how they showed the clips from the Bountygate game without mentioning it.

LMFAO at trying to talk about other team's cheating, ref fixes, etc.

Your team was literally paying their players to injury opponents.

1. Your team didn't get cheated, they just suck and your QB can only beat the god of choking.

2. If any team doesn't deserve a fair one, it's your team.

LMFAO at Timothy, your team was guaranteed in there right?

****ing turd.

MBisonSon
01-29-2019, 06:31 AM

That's what is annoying about this all.

Hell I'm man enough to admit the Bears lost to the Eagles for a bunch of reasons.

And that game literally came down to the last play.

Cucks just a salty little crybaby who fell on his own sword.

Dude was spamming threads about how the Lombardi was in Brees' hands already then they lost.

Instead of humbling himself he chose the pathetic route of a Timmy begging for sympathy.

I don't know where your from but where I'm from and how I was raised, men don't do that.

Saints fans are mad the refs didn't win the game for them.

NinjaNoir
01-29-2019, 07:24 AM
Sweet now Kroenke can focus on Arsenal

lsiberian
01-29-2019, 07:40 AM
What I thought was funny watching the game was how they showed the clips from the Bountygate game without mentioning it.

LMFAO at trying to talk about other team's cheating, ref fixes, etc.

Your team was literally paying their players to injury opponents.

1. Your team didn't get cheated, they just suck and your QB can only beat the god of choking.

2. If any team doesn't deserve a fair one, it's your team.

LMFAO at Timothy, your team was guaranteed in there right?

****ing turd.

Not sure if srs. They definitely got cheated. Unfortunately it happens sometimes. Football is a messy sport with plenty of instances of blown calls costing teams.

Brandon556211
01-29-2019, 07:46 AM

never go full retard

MBisonSon
01-29-2019, 08:43 AM
Not sure if srs. They definitely got cheated. Unfortunately it happens sometimes. Football is a messy sport with plenty of instances of blown calls costing teams.

They still had plenty of chances to win.

It was still in the Saints hands after the call.

Real winner persevere while losers look for excuses to give up.

captaincuck
01-29-2019, 09:19 AM
That's what is annoying about this all.

Hell I'm man enough to admit the Bears lost to the Eagles for a bunch of reasons.

And that game literally came down to the last play.

Cucks just a salty little crybaby who fell on his own sword.

Dude was spamming threads about how the Lombardi was in Brees' hands already then they lost.

Instead of humbling himself he chose the pathetic route of a Timmy begging for sympathy.

I don't know where your from but where I'm from and how I was raised, men don't do that.

Saints fans are mad the refs didn't win the game for them.

Brees legitimately owns the Bears. Your strange rants are pretty transparent

DumpsterFire
01-29-2019, 09:32 AM
Maybe you should hit some weights instead of crying all the time OP. You might feel better and actually get some tail.

MBisonSon
01-29-2019, 10:32 AM
Brees legitimately owns the Bears. Your strange rants are pretty transparent

LMFAO Bears beat the Saints en route to the Super Bowl vs. Indianapolis you dunce.

Another glaring incident of your QB turning into Timmy come the playoffs.

LMFAO at how you and your fanbase were practically begging for a sympathy MVP for Brees.

ItsWhatIDo
01-29-2019, 12:00 PM
Meanwhile the saints stadium won’t be hosting a Super Bowl Champion

BlueKiwifruit
01-29-2019, 12:33 PM
You're too obtuse to acknowledge the Leber call or Meachem catch? You're completely ignoring calls that won you the game? Idgaf about bounties. Ask any Vikings fan about that game. They will echo my sentiments you autist. **** happens, and you were gifted a SB. Move on...

Nice insults. They make you look smart.

Anyway, the Meachem call was correct. It was ruled a catch on the field and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it. The position of his arm partially blocked the view of the ball and you can't see if it hit the ground or not. It's debatable. Might have been incomplete. Might have been a catch.

The pass interference was a bad call, but it's easy to see how the refs got it wrong. Leber never turned to play the ball. Both players were close to each other and the way the receiver fell looked like he was pushed. It wasn't a blatant no call. Calls like that happen every game.

And before you start crying about the Pierre Thomas fumble, that play was also ruled correctly. After he regained control, he was still on top of other players and wasn't down by contact. There was no clear view of the ball after that to tell if he extended his arms or not, so the ruling on the field stands.

So basically, the Vikings fans have been crying for 10 years about 1 understandable missed call and a questionable roughing the passer in which one player was pushed low and the other player didn't even wrap up.

captaincuck
01-29-2019, 01:28 PM
Nice insults. They make you look smart.

Anyway, the Meachem call was correct. It was ruled a catch on the field and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it. The position of his arm partially blocked the view of the ball and you can't see if it hit the ground or not. It's debatable. Might have been incomplete. Might have been a catch.

The pass interference was a bad call, but it's easy to see how the refs got it wrong. Leber never turned to play the ball. Both players were close to each other and the way the receiver fell looked like he was pushed. It wasn't a blatant no call. Calls like that happen every game.

And before you start crying about the Pierre Thomas fumble, that play was also ruled correctly. After he regained control, he was still on top of other players and wasn't down by contact. There was no clear view of the ball after that to tell if he extended his arms or not, so the ruling on the field stands.

So basically, the Vikings fans have been crying for 10 years about 1 understandable missed call and a questionable roughing the passer in which one player was pushed low and the other player didn't even wrap up.

In a game where the Saints were called for MANY penalties. Was the sports media talking about the “worst blown call in sports history” every day for a week after the 09 championship game? NO lol

BlueKiwifruit
01-29-2019, 01:45 PM
In a game where the Saints were called for MANY penalties. Was the sports media talking about the “worst blown call in sports history” every day for a week after the 09 championship game? NO lol

Not just sports media. Regular talk shows are mentioning it. Taco Bell ran an ad saying the Saints got robbed. Bookies refunded money to people who bet on the Saints.

This was no ordinary missed call.

JBhaverhill
02-01-2019, 11:54 AM
Bookies refunded money to people who bet on the Saints.

This was no ordinary missed call.

Books do that because they don't want to lose customers, not because they agree/disagree with the outcome.

captaincuck
02-01-2019, 09:07 PM
Books do that because they don't want to lose customers, not because they agree/disagree with the outcome.

You are like 1 out of 100 people on this earth that think that the Saints didn't deserve to win that game. Do you understand that? And this includes new Rams fans