PDA

View Full Version : If it weren't for "bounty gate," the New Orleans Saints would have had a dynasty

captaincuck
01-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Taking away your head coach and essentially GM for an entire season and a TON of draft picks for a couple years was the only thing that sent the saints into the 3 year slump. Would have at least 2-3 rings by now shooting for #4.

I think most of you could agree with this.

2009 13-3 Sb champions
2010 11-5 lost on miracle game and stupid nfl seeding rule
2011 13-3 lost on vernon davis miracle, historically dominant offense/team
2012 BOUNTY GATE 7-9
2013 eeked out 11-5
2014 7-9
2015 7-9
2016 7-9
2017 11-5 business as usual
2018 13-3 Likely SB champs

tripod29
01-09-2019, 04:29 PM
If

Would

Nah. Who that! Err

WrestlingFan123
01-09-2019, 04:33 PM
if it wasn't for the bounty program Aints wouldn't have a superbowl either lmao

AriGhold
01-09-2019, 04:34 PM
The NFL fixed the 2009 season to give the saints a super bowl to keep the team in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina.

dmoneythegoat
01-09-2019, 04:50 PM
The NFL fixed the 2009 season to give the saints a super bowl to keep the team in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina.grade A cope right here

Redfish225
01-09-2019, 04:54 PM
The NFL fixed the 2009 season to give the saints a super bowl to keep the team in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina.

Most potato chit I’ve read all week.

AriGhold
01-09-2019, 04:57 PM
grade A cope right here

On the same level as the bull**** OP spews here every day

Vhagar
01-09-2019, 04:58 PM
If it weren’t for bounty gate the Vikings go to the Super Bowl

SF49ers
01-09-2019, 05:47 PM
Man shut the fuk up. Damn you’ve become unbearable...makes me want to take the time to find the gamethreada two years ago where you continued to tell everyone Brees and his arm were done, and the Saints needed to move on.

No...you guys wouldn’t have a “dynasty”.

You’ve had so many mediocre seasons.

What you do have tho? A pill popping drug head coach that leaves his wife for a damn cheerleader (lol) which subsequently results in his kids needing to move states and schools...that does Pilates with his dumb broad gf that probably ****ed several players already...that is saved by an all time great QB.

So yea, shut the fuk up. Enjoy Kenner or Plaquemines or whatever shthole “city” you live in.

El Conquistador
01-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Taking away your head coach and essentially GM for an entire season and a TON of draft picks for a couple years was the only thing that sent the saints into the 3 year slump. Would have at least 2-3 rings by now shooting for #4.

I think most of you could agree with this.

2009 13-3 Sb champions
2010 11-5 lost on miracle game and stupid nfl seeding rule
2011 13-3 lost on vernon davis miracle, historically dominant offense/team
2012 BOUNTY GATE 7-9
2013 eeked out 11-5
2014 7-9
2015 7-9
2016 7-9
2017 11-5 business as usual
2018 13-3 Likely SB champs

Well, at least cuck found another coping method besides blaming the referees for his teams's misfortunes.

Tyler2106
01-09-2019, 07:20 PM
First it's the ref that causes the Saints to lose. Now it's bounty gate. If they lose this season what other excuses will you come up with?

ErnieMccracken
01-09-2019, 07:22 PM
New Orleans is still the country's urinal. What a chithole.

Tyler2106
01-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Also, LMFAO at thinking the Bounty Gate is the reason the Saints aren't a dynasty right now. Bounty Gate was something caused by your own Saint players. Payton was suspended for the 2012 season, but the GM wasn't suspended the entire season. They were fined $500,000 and only lost their 2nd round picks in 2012 and 2013. That's far from "A TON" and far from the reason they don't have a dynasty now. Your post is so full of misinformation it's like you weren't even trying.

I get you're a terrible troll and a Saints homer, but you're even more delusional that I thought if you think Bounty Gate is the reason the Saints have been a mediocre team since 2009.

Vikes723
01-09-2019, 07:51 PM
Also, LMFAO at thinking the Bounty Gate is the reason the Saints aren't a dynasty right now. Bounty Gate was something caused by your own Saint players. Payton was suspended for the 2012 season, but the GM wasn't suspended the entire season. They were fined $500,000 and only lost their 2nd round picks in 2012 and 2013. That's far from "A TON" and far from the reason they don't have a dynasty now. Your post is so full of misinformation it's like you weren't even trying.

I get you're a terrible troll and a Saints homer, but you're even more delusional that I thought if you think Bounty Gate is the reason the Saints have been a mediocre team since 2009.

dont post logical ideas to him. it'll go right over his head

HoustonMiscer
01-09-2019, 07:54 PM
2013 the texans were one of the saints 5 losses. that one texans game in new orleans in 2010 or 2011 i think was epic.

frezKo
01-09-2019, 08:04 PM

This. If it weren’t for Giants best defense in the past 2 decades, Brady would have 6 rings .

captaincuck
01-09-2019, 08:20 PM
Man shut the fuk up. Damn you’ve become unbearable...makes me want to take the time to find the gamethreada two years ago where you continued to tell everyone Brees and his arm were done, and the Saints needed to move on.

What you do have tho? A pill popping drug head coach that leaves his wife for a damn cheerleader (lol) which subsequently results in his kids needing to move states and schools...that does Pilates with his dumb broad gf that probably ****ed several players already...that is saved by an all time great QB.

So yea, shut the fuk up. Enjoy Kenner or Plaquemines or whatever shthole “city” you live in.

I can remember you saying he lost a foot off his fastball, not me lol. Don't put that failure of yours on me because I never said that lmao. It is clear you really resent the city of New Orleans despite living there. What's wrong? Can't find a job that pays well enough to get you out of there? You are literally the pee on in the city of New Orleans. Think about that for a minute hahahahaahaha. I will let you keep the change the next time you check me out at the circle K while I'm on the way to the dome with my 44 ounce polar pop to watch the most unique franchise in sports history. Stay salty, stay poor, and stay a 49ers pee on living in a city you hate because you can't afford to live where you want, bitch.

BlueKiwifruit
01-09-2019, 08:46 PM
if it wasn't for the bounty program Aints wouldn't have a superbowl either lmao

What did they do that gave them a competitive advantage on the field? Before you answer, you should know that they didn't commit more personal fouls than the average team.

SompletelyCober
01-09-2019, 08:46 PM
I can remember you saying he lost a foot off his fastball, not me lol. Don't put that failure of yours on me because I never said that lmao. It is clear you really resent the city of New Orleans despite living there. What's wrong? Can't find a job that pays well enough to get you out of there? You are literally the pee on in the city of New Orleans. Think about that for a minute hahahahaahaha. I will let you keep the change the next time you check me out at the circle K while I'm on the way to the dome with my 44 ounce polar pop to watch the most unique franchise in sports history. Stay salty, stay poor, and stay a 49ers pee on living in a city you hate because you can't afford to live where you want, bitch.

In this post you're calling him poor for living in New Orleans and not being able to move out of your peasant city wtf

http://i.imgur.com/3EkKtao.gif

niospecv
01-09-2019, 08:48 PM
Thanks OP. I needed a good laugh.

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

captaincuck
01-09-2019, 09:21 PM
In this post you're calling him poor for living in New Orleans and not being able to move out of your peasant city wtf

http://i.imgur.com/3EkKtao.gif

Aren't you Canadian? New Orleans is the best destination in the united states. Truly no place I'd rather be. 49ers just hates it because he makes minimum wage at a gas station and can't afford to live in uptown/garden district area. He also is triggered by how much the city loves their winning franchise, something that he doesn't get to experience anymore. Sad really

SF49ers
01-10-2019, 03:48 AM
Aren't you Canadian? New Orleans is the best destination in the united states. Truly no place I'd rather be. 49ers just hates it because he makes minimum wage at a gas station and can't afford to live in uptown/garden district area. He also is triggered by how much the city loves their winning franchise, something that he doesn't get to experience anymore. Sad really

The fact you think NO is expensive indicates just how much of a peasant you are. You couldn’t be more off on the gas station comment, but not going to get into a dik measuring contest. There’s zero chance you have an actual career. Keep bussing tables.

Love drew. I root for the saints FOR the city when it has no barring on SF.

You’re a clown. Not sure how Looney and them take you serious. Carry on tho...this is your outlet from your pathetic life.

Bj1108
01-10-2019, 05:33 AM
All that being said. Saints SB champs this year 🤙🏻

Misctify
01-10-2019, 06:30 AM

Came in to say this. Just lol at Saints fans in denial.

captaincuck
01-10-2019, 09:37 AM

Sean Payton is the acting GM of the New Orleans saints. Loomis just plays with cap. Imagine a teams GM not being able to enter the facility, scout talent, etc for an entire season. It was the harshest penalty to any sports franchise ever and it stopped the dynasty

Tyler2106
01-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Sean Payton is the acting GM of the New Orleans saints. Loomis just plays with cap. Imagine a teams GM not being able to enter the facility, scout talent, etc for an entire season. It was the harshest penalty to any sports franchise ever and it stopped the dynasty

You're wrong, but keep telling yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

captaincuck
01-10-2019, 09:42 AM
You're wrong, but keep telling yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

What am I wrong about little man? I’ve been trying to let you off the hook lately cause I feel bad. But please tell me what’s wrong about that statement

Name a harsher penalty

Prove to me that Sean Payton does not make all personnel decisions in New Orleans

HoustonMiscer
01-10-2019, 09:51 AM
after seeing all the people laughing at op i hope the saints win the superbowl. if it happens let's see how many of you show up to take your L

Vhagar
01-10-2019, 09:54 AM
What am I wrong about little man? I’ve been trying to let you off the hook lately cause I feel bad. But please tell me what’s wrong about that statement

Name a harsher penalty

Prove to me that Sean Payton does not make all personnel decisions in New Orleans

You’re not wrong to suggest that bounty gate penalties got in the way of potentially more super bowls

But if not for the saints attempting to murder Brett favre and getting away with it the saints aren’t even in the Super Bowl in 2009.

Tyler2106
01-10-2019, 09:55 AM

Name a harsher penalty

You're wrong about it ruining their chance at having a dynasty. You're wrong about losing a "ton" of draft picks. You're wrong about the GM getting suspended for an entire season. You're wrong about bounty gate costing the Saints 3 Super Bowls.

HoustonMiscer
01-10-2019, 10:02 AM
You’re not wrong to suggest that bounty gate penalties got in the way of potentially more super bowls

But if not for the saints attempting to murder Brett favre and getting away with it the saints aren’t even in the Super Bowl in 2009.

you can argue both things. however it's not like the bounty gate gave the players extra abilities and talent. i won't go so far as to say bounty gate cost them 3 superbowls but it did cost them the chance and opportunity at more success

tng83
01-10-2019, 10:10 AM

Then why not give them a win in Chicago 3 years earlier?

El Conquistador
01-10-2019, 10:14 AM
OP, if you weren't constantly making excuses whenever your Saints lose a game, it would be easier to take you seriously (although everyone here with half a brain knows you're trolling). That's the problem, though. When was the last time they lost a game and it wasn't, in your estimation, because they just went up against a better team and/or got outplayed? There's being a fan, a die hard fan, and something else off the spectrum. The way your posts come off, it would seem to be it's the latter for you. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm not convinced you truly want to engage in meaningful discussion about these topics, but on the small chance you do, it might be in your best interests to be more open-minded and not posting repeatedly about how awesome Drew Brees is (he is. Noone here would disagree. We just don't need to hear it several times a day), or all these "coulda been, shoulda been, woulda been" scenarios. The fact is they have a damn good chance to win it all this year. If they do, I will be the first to congratulate you. If they don't, however, and you come on here whining and making laundry lists of excuses, expect to be dealt with accordingly.

Good day.

thatsnarf
01-10-2019, 11:17 AM

Also, patriots tuck rule vs oakland for "patriots" after 9/11 attacks.

captaincuck
01-10-2019, 12:12 PM
OP, if you weren't constantly making excuses whenever your Saints lose a game, it would be easier to take you seriously (although everyone here with half a brain knows you're trolling). That's the problem, though. When was the last time they lost a game and it wasn't, in your estimation, because they just went up against a better team and/or got outplayed? There's being a fan, a die hard fan, and something else off the spectrum. The way your posts come off, it would seem to be it's the latter for you. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm not convinced you truly want to engage in meaningful discussion about these topics, but on the small chance you do, it might be in your best interests to be more open-minded and not posting repeatedly about how awesome Drew Brees is (he is. Noone here would disagree. We just don't need to hear it several times a day), or all these "coulda been, shoulda been, woulda been" scenarios. The fact is they have a damn good chance to win it all this year. If they do, I will be the first to congratulate you. If they don't, however, and you come on here whining and making laundry lists of excuses, expect to be dealt with accordingly.

Good day.

Didn't read. I've read your posts before and you are one of those sub 100 minds that pretends to be an intellectual on a bodybuilding internet forum. No time for that

Tyler2106
01-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Didn't read. I've read your posts before and you are one of those sub 100 minds that pretends to be an intellectual on a bodybuilding internet forum. No time for that

His post is pretty accurate to how pathetic all your threads and comments are. It's clear that you're an immature kid who constantly needs to be the center of attention. Every one of your threads would confirm that.

captaincuck
01-10-2019, 12:30 PM
You're wrong about it ruining their chance at having a dynasty. You're wrong about losing a "ton" of draft picks. You're wrong about the GM getting suspended for an entire season. You're wrong about bounty gate costing the Saints 3 Super Bowls.

That isn't the post we were disputing. Sean Payton is for all intensive purposes the Saints GM, and bounty gate penalty, was without a doubt, the harshest penalty any NFL team has received. With zero evidence.

Tyler2106
01-10-2019, 12:32 PM
That isn't the post we were disputing. Sean Payton is for all intensive purposes the Saints GM, and bounty gate penalty, was without a doubt, the harshest penalty any NFL team has received. With zero evidence.

It's not what it was about because you were proven wrong, so you changed what was being discussed. Your op was about how the Saints could and should have been a dynasty by now, but you're wrong about it all, so you transitioned your argument to be about the punishment Payton received.

And let's not pretend that Bounty Gate wasn't a real thing and Payton had no clue about it.

Vhagar
01-10-2019, 12:46 PM

Except Greg Williams admitted to doing it

If you’re looking for zero evidence, see deflate gate

El Conquistador
01-10-2019, 01:02 PM

If the standard of being an intellectual is you, I'll gladly reside to being a moron.

captaincuck
01-10-2019, 01:08 PM
If the standard of being an intellectual is you, I'll gladly reside to being a moron.

As far as this forum goes I probably am, but that is not what I said. This is you deflecting.

Except Greg Williams admitted to doing it

If you’re looking for zero evidence, see deflate gate

I don't really care to argue about this with you as you understand the bs, but the reason he admitted that was so he could get a fuking job in the NFL lol. It was literally a condition of him being reinstated, of course he would "admit it."

Tyler2106
01-10-2019, 01:09 PM
As far as this forum goes I probably am, but that is not what I said. This is you deflecting.

Calling out others for deflecting. That's funny coming from you.

bullybreed
01-10-2019, 01:10 PM

Good day.

Just keep feeding his fire though....

I think the Saints at least make it to the SB this year, but for our sake and sake of all the negs this cuck will receive I hope they don't.

WrestlingFan123
01-10-2019, 01:12 PM

all intensive purposes

Tyler2106
01-10-2019, 01:17 PM
all intensive purposes

Lol

Tyler2106
01-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Just keep feeding his fire though....

I think the Saints at least make it to the SB this year, but for our sake and sake of all the negs this cuck will receive I hope they don't.

Thing is, he isn't trolling. This is how an immature kid acts who needs constant attention. Every thread, every post of his perfectly displays that.

captaincuck
01-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Thing is, he isn't trolling. This is how an immature kid acts who needs constant attention. Every thread, every post of his perfectly displays that.

Your obsession with me and my posts is getting a little bizarre at this point.

Tyler2106
01-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Your obsession with me and my posts is getting a little bizarre at this point.

A perfect example of needing attention. I know you'd like it, but I don't have an obsession with you. When you continually post stupid chit and I call you out for it, that doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you. That means you're an idiot who needs to be called out on it so others don't think what you're saying is even remotely true.

captaincuck
01-10-2019, 01:48 PM
A perfect example of needing attention. I know you'd like it, but I don't have an obsession with you. When you continually post stupid chit and I call you out for it, that doesn't mean I'm obsessed with you. That means you're an idiot who needs to be called out on it so others don't think what you're saying is even remotely true.

You have 3 of the last 4 posts in this thread, you are a little obsessed Timothy

Brandon556211
01-11-2019, 11:42 AM

That was beautiful