PDA

View Full Version : Judge Sullivan orders mueller to make 302 public

rampagefc77
12-17-2018, 04:14 PM
Haven’t had a chance to read it, but this is certainly interesting. Ruling is tomorrow. Will Flynn walk free?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/17/breaking-pientka-and-strzok-joint-fbi-notes-released-judge-sullivan-orders-mueller-team-to-file-public-version-of-pientka-fbi-interview-fd-302/

Kane_89
12-17-2018, 04:15 PM
What do you mean when u say "Will Flynn walk free?"

ymer
12-17-2018, 04:42 PM

What do you think ?

wesleysh21
12-17-2018, 04:44 PM

I fail to see where that was a complicated statement

Kane_89
12-17-2018, 04:44 PM
What do you think ?I have no idea.

Flynn isnt currently in prison and Mueller doesnt want him in prison. He's already free to walk.

rampagefc77
12-17-2018, 05:23 PM
I have no idea.

Flynn isnt currently in prison and Mueller doesnt want him in prison. He's already free to walk.

Will his case be thrown out.

The judge has gone to great lengths to provide transparency in a plea case where none of it is necessary... could be putting context out for his decision to overthrow tomorrow. Could be wrong. Still unprecedented, and as we all know, Flynn was set up.

I still want to know what exact lie he told. He knew McCabe had the transcript, the FBI agents said that he didn’t lie... I feel like it was a manufactured plea to silence him. He knew too much about the IC and prior admin.

SillieBazzillie
12-17-2018, 05:25 PM
Poor Flynn, getting railroaded and bullied into pleading guilty to something he didn't do.

Amazing that he was able to rise to a couple star general being so dumb and gullible. But then again, he is a Trump supporter...

WrestlingFan123
12-17-2018, 05:44 PM
302's found in link below:

https://www.scribd.com/document/395906943/Joe-Pientka-and-Peter-Strzok-Interview-of-Michael-Flynn-Redacted-FD-302

Interesting that Pientka thought Flynn was being honest in his initial assessment related to the interview.

NYPat
12-17-2018, 05:45 PM
Wait.. is this the memo where Flynn repeatedly lied to FBI agents about his Russian contacts?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5633260/12-17-18-Redacted-Flynn-Interview-302.pdf

SillieBazzillie
12-17-2018, 05:47 PM
Wait.. is this the memo where Flynn repeatedly lied to FBI agents about his Russian contacts?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5633260/12-17-18-Redacted-Flynn-Interview-302.pdf

He was fooled and railroaded! Who knew you shouldn't lie to the FBI? Certainly not a 3 star American hero!

WrestlingFan123
12-17-2018, 05:48 PM

Agent Pientka assessed Flynn as being honest in their (Pientka and Strzok) interview of him at the WH.

Tamorlane
12-17-2018, 05:49 PM
looks like Sullivan may have been compromised.

WrestlingFan123
12-17-2018, 05:52 PM
looks like Sullivan may have been compromised.

lmao, no doubt Tammy the bigot would call an african american judge compromised.

JUST LMAO

rampagefc77
12-17-2018, 05:53 PM
He was fooled and railroaded! Who knew you shouldn't lie to the FBI? Certainly not a 3 star American hero!

What was their precedent for even interviewing Flynn? They illegally unmasked him and leaked his convo to the media. The convo wasn’t illegal and the media said as much. That means McCabe and crew had the transcript, Flynn knew it, they both knew there was nothing illegal in it... so why interview him at all? If they had any specific questions, show him the transcript and say “explain this.”

It’s simple, they wanted to create a case to put pressure on trump and shut Flynn up.

As McCabe said “first we **** Flynn, then we **** trump.”

rampagefc77
12-17-2018, 06:02 PM
Another article— https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/17/details-mueller-filing-highlights-lengthy-deliberative-process-between-fbi-investigators-and-andrew-mccabe-on-flynn-report/

Basically the swamp trying to explain away the varying dates of the 302s.

Time to get Pientka on the stand.

SillieBazzillie
12-17-2018, 06:27 PM
Holy phuk Flynn was a compromised douchebag. Paid $600k to lobby for Turkey while NSA.

Thanks Trump supporters!

NYPat
12-17-2018, 06:29 PM
Holy phuk Flynn was a compromised douchebag. Paid $600k to lobby for Turkey while NSA.

Thanks Trump supporters!

Yeah, I just watched Maddow too. Her opening segment should be required watching.

SillieBazzillie
12-17-2018, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I just watched Maddow too. Her opening segment should be required watching.

For real. Flynn is a traitor who should be in jail for life. Unless he gave up some joosey details...

WrestlingFan123
12-17-2018, 06:33 PM

Thanks Trump supporters!

that's why Flynn plead guilty, because he was working with Turkish agents and thus gave them up in order to have just a process crime of lying to the FBI as his charge. lmao @ Russian collusion or conspiracy when Flynn literally gave up some Turks as the JOOOOSSEEEYY details as Sillie likes to call them.

NYPat
12-17-2018, 06:37 PM
that's why Flynn plead guilty, because he was working with Turkish agents and thus gave them up in order to have just a process crime of lying to the FBI as his charge. lmao @ Russian collusion or conspiracy when Flynn literally gave up some Turks as the JOOOOSSEEEYY details as Sillie likes to call them.

Flynn's a scumbag, he deserves prison time.

SillieBazzillie
12-17-2018, 06:37 PM

That's not who Flynn gave up tardo...

WrestlingFan123
12-17-2018, 06:41 PM
That's not who Flynn gave up tardo...

lol you are dumber than a bag of rocks and getting dumber by the day

That is exactly who Flynn gave up and why they have just now been charged with illegal lobbying for Turkey.

I thought you were just playing an old jovial yet obtuse character but my God you are a moron.

SillieBazzillie
12-17-2018, 06:43 PM
lol you are dumber than a bag of rocks and getting dumber by the day

That is exactly who Flynn gave up and why they have just now been charged with illegal lobbying for Turkey.

I thought you were just playing an old jovial yet obtuse character but my God you are a moron.

Oh yea, those douchebags were worth total immunity.

Tard

WrestlingFan123
12-17-2018, 06:44 PM
Oh yea, those douchebags were worth total immunity.

Tard

lol now the idiot admits he knows nothing about what Flynn gave up but he is guessing (with his pea brain) that it had to be more than the Turks for his immunity deal.

lmao talk about living on a hope and dream, the old man is officially senile.

SillieBazzillie
12-17-2018, 06:51 PM
lol now the idiot admits he knows nothing about what Flynn gave up but he is guessing (with his pea brain) that it had to be more than the Turks for his immunity deal.

lmao talk about living on a hope and dream, the old man is officially senile.

Yea, a Turk or two are totally worth immunity. You dumb boy.

NYPat
12-17-2018, 06:52 PM
I'm guessing Sillie got into the Silly Sauce tonight lol

WrestlingFan123
12-17-2018, 07:04 PM
I'm guessing Sillie got into the Silly Sauce tonight lol

lol

JihadMeAtHello
12-17-2018, 07:32 PM
In before Flynn got off super easy for being part of the swamp and was doing sketch Turkey stuff that would get us all put in prison. Libs will be on suicide watch

rampagefc77
12-17-2018, 07:36 PM
Anyone notice how the texts between Strzok, Page, and McCabe conveniently leave out Pientka (the other agent who interviewed Flynn)?

He wasn't part of their inner circle, and he wasn't involved in the editing process that inevitably took place with the 302.

Again, I think he needs to take the stand. He holds the key to the truth, which is why the FBI has worked so hard to block his name (it's still redacted in the 302s) and blocked pientka from being allowed to testify to congress.

WrestlingFan123
12-17-2018, 10:36 PM
take a look at one of the 'lies' they got Flynn to plead to:

http://magaimg.net/img/6vpv.png

https://i.imgur.com/WvKjTfO.jpg

is their any wonder why Pientka said Flynn was not lying to him and Strzok during their WH inteview?

StoliFun
12-17-2018, 11:32 PM
take a look at one of the 'lies' they got Flynn to plead to:

[img]http://magaimg.net/img/6vpv.png[img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/WvKjTfO.jpg[img]

is their any wonder why Pientka said Flynn was not lying to him and Strzok during their WH inteview?

If that's the long and short of it, I see your point. But I'm not that upset that RSM3 took the opportunity put the squeeze on an arse eel like Flynn to get info out of him for other investigatory matters.

monty097
12-17-2018, 11:37 PM
Mueller has had 3 big gets so far: Flynn, Manafort and Cohen. What was Mueller's mission? Find Russian collusion. What is missing in all three of these? Even a hint of Russian collusion.

SillieBazzillie
12-18-2018, 01:58 AM
So people in this thread are cool that Flynn was a paid agent for Turkey and acting in their interests while NSA? How about the fact that he had to resign for lying? But yet y'all are upset that he's in trouble for lying to the FBI?

NYPat
12-18-2018, 09:09 AM
The judge is going off on Flynn: "You sold your country out" and "I'm not hiding my disgust"!

Lock Him Up!!!!

x-trainer ben
12-18-2018, 09:13 AM
The judge is going off on Flynn: "You sold your country out" and "I'm not hiding my disgust"!

Lock Him Up!!!!

Yep just read that:
"Judge Emmet Sullivan on Tuesday delivered a scathing rebuke to former national security adviser Michael Flynn during his sentencing hearing.

While reviewing the charges against Flynn, Sullivan questioned prosecutors whether Flynn could have been charged this week in a case involving two former business associates who worked as unregistered lobbyists for the Turkish government.

The prosecutors replied that he could have, and that his legal exposure in the case was significant.

Then Sullivan started absolutely tearing into Flynn for his offenses.

“You were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser to the president of the United States!” Sullivan fumed. “Arguably, this undermines everything this flag over here stands for! Arguably, you sold your country out!”

Sullivan continued by saying, “I’m not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense.”

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s office has said that it is not recommending jail time for Flynn due to his substantial cooperation in their investigation. However, Judge Sullivan is not bound to abide by their sentencing guidelines.

Tamorlane
12-18-2018, 09:23 AM
Rampage on suicide watch

Kane_89
12-18-2018, 09:30 AM
Judge Sullivan just said the word "Treason" in the court room.

https://i.gifer.com/IBH.gif

NYPat
12-18-2018, 09:31 AM
Yep just read that:
"Judge Emmet Sullivan on Tuesday delivered a scathing rebuke to former national security adviser Michael Flynn during his sentencing hearing.

While reviewing the charges against Flynn, Sullivan questioned prosecutors whether Flynn could have been charged this week in a case involving two former business associates who worked as unregistered lobbyists for the Turkish government.

The prosecutors replied that he could have, and that his legal exposure in the case was significant.

“You were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser to the president of the United States!” Sullivan fumed. “Arguably, this undermines everything this flag over here stands for! Arguably, you sold your country out!”

Sullivan continued by saying, “I’m not hiding my disgust, my disdain for this criminal offense.”

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s office has said that it is not recommending jail time for Flynn due to his substantial cooperation in their investigation. However, Judge Sullivan is not bound to abide by their sentencing guidelines.

This probably should have it's own thread with an appropriate title. Somebody else do it, I make too many lol.

chalup
12-18-2018, 09:36 AM
Judge Sullivan just said the word "Treason" in the court room.

https://i.gifer.com/IBH.gif

Which the DA denied, you know, the person who actually charged Flynn?

SillieBazzillie
12-18-2018, 09:39 AM
There must be texts between the judge and his lover showing his true colors!

7rmr
12-18-2018, 09:42 AM
Yep just read that:

Nope. Total fake news. Trumpers said he just made a simple mistake when talking to the corrupt FBI.

SillieBazzillie
12-18-2018, 09:47 AM
How many Ls can Trumpers possibly take. It's almost as if we've been right all along about him and his crooked cronies.

You people SMH

rampagefc77
12-18-2018, 09:49 AM
Judge immediately back tracks and corrects his statements. Liberals stop their circle jerk and begin to cry.

7rmr
12-18-2018, 09:49 AM
Judge immediately back tracks and corrects his statements. Liberals stop their circle jerk and begin to cry.

He didn't say Flynn sold out his country. Interesting...

Link

rampagefc77
12-18-2018, 09:53 AM
He didn't say Flynn sold out his country. Interesting...

Link

Links from twitter. States he came back, stated it was before Flynn was in the White House, didn’t mean to imply he committed treason.

mglover92
12-18-2018, 09:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4CToylzS9M

live stream and live twitter updates here

https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy

7rmr
12-18-2018, 09:54 AM
Links from twitter. States he came back, stated it was before Flynn was in the White House, didn’t mean to imply he committed treason.

But no retraction of Flynn selling out his country.

dabbmw2002
12-18-2018, 09:55 AM

If true, pretty sloppy if the judge.

NYPat
12-18-2018, 09:56 AM

Flynn's lawyers just asked for a delay in sentencing after STRONG hints from the judge to do so.

He's getting locked up.

rampagefc77
12-18-2018, 09:57 AM
And they delay sentencing... lame

7rmr
12-18-2018, 10:00 AM
Flynn's lawyers just asked for a delay in sentencing after STRONG hints from the judge to do so.

He's getting locked up.

This. Dudes going to jail.

Side note, remember when he lead the "lock her up" chants. Hilarious

WrestlingFan123
12-18-2018, 10:00 AM

He's getting locked up.

Due to his cooperation in the EDVA case...lmao Sillie taking L's left and right.

|ceman
12-18-2018, 10:01 AM
Haven’t had a chance to read it

I still want to know

lacks knowledge, but lacks motivation to read

pretty typical for this poster.

funny how the judge got flynn to admit he wasn't set up and that he knew he was lying to the FBI and that he remains with his guilty plea.

2019 is gonna be so much fun to watch rampage and nords melt down
https://media.giphy.com/media/uDwKGxTFrADvO/200.gif

|ceman
12-18-2018, 10:03 AM
And they delay sentencing... lame

yeah, because the judge was gonna throw the book at him. his lawyers grew a brain cell since last week when they submitted that bullchit document and realized the judge was NOT on the side of their criminal defendant

ghostfacedup
12-18-2018, 10:10 AM
Any evidence of collusion? Nah, K bye.

rampagefc77
12-18-2018, 10:12 AM
lacks knowledge, but lacks motivation to read

pretty typical for this poster.

funny how the judge got flynn to admit he wasn't set up and that he knew he was lying to the FBI and that he remains with his guilty plea.

2019 is gonna be so much fun to watch rampage and nords melt down
https://media.giphy.com/media/uDwKGxTFrADvO/200.gif

Posted it because it was breaking info. I later read the whole report.

If you can look at the entirety of this and say you have no concerns about the conduct of the fbi, you are a troll.

|ceman
12-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Posted it because it was breaking info. I later read the whole report.

If you can look at the entirety of this and say you have no concerns about the conduct of the fbi, you are a troll.

If you can look at the entirety of this and say you have no concerns about the conduct of the trump administration, you are a russian troll.

Retoaded
12-18-2018, 10:22 AM
If you can look at the entirety of this and say you have no concerns about the conduct of the trump administration, you are a russian troll.

why can't both sides admit both could be true. It kinda drives me crazy that anyone thinks there is an absolute right and and absolute wrong on this (or anything in washington).

x-trainer ben
12-18-2018, 10:23 AM

That is the conclusion that i have drawn with many of the posts, "russian troll"

Even on the most basic of issues we can not agree on fundamental points.

Tamorlane
12-18-2018, 10:25 AM
why can't both sides admit both could be true. It kinda drives me crazy that anyone thinks there is an absolute right and and absolute wrong on this (or anything in washington).

Lol @ the cope now that youre losing full speed ahead

Retoaded
12-18-2018, 10:30 AM

I've said from Day 1 I don't like Trump and didn't vote for him but I think this is an intelligence operation against him. That is consistent.

WrestlingFan123
12-18-2018, 10:35 AM

this is the same moron that said Judge Sullivan was compromised.

|ceman
12-18-2018, 10:43 AM
I've said from Day 1 I don't like Trump and didn't vote for him but I think this is an intelligence operation against him. That is consistent.

Much like there was an intelligence operation against Al Capone or John Gotti, sure.

When the federal law enforcement agencies are presented with evidence of potential crimes being committed, they do assemble an operation to fully investigate and prosecute the criminals involved.

That's pretty much how law enforcement works. While there definitely appears to be some people in senior positions who exercised poor judgement in their text messages to other govt employees using govt devices, so far that has not been proven to be criminal or to have influenced any outcomes as determined by the Inspector General. And those individuals who exercised poor judgement have been shown the door. The current law enforcement team seems to be doing things by the book.

sandaltan
12-18-2018, 10:47 AM
judge orders mueller to submit redacted document

rampage wonders if flynn walks free

Retoaded
12-18-2018, 10:49 AM
Much like there was an intelligence operation against Al Capone or John Gotti, sure.

When the federal law enforcement agencies are presented with evidence of potential crimes being committed, they do assemble an operation to fully investigate and prosecute the criminals involved.

That's pretty much how law enforcement works. While there definitely appears to be some people in senior positions who exercised poor judgement in their text messages to other govt employees using govt devices, so far that has not been proven to be criminal or to have influenced any outcomes as determined by the Inspector General. And those individuals who exercised poor judgement have been shown the door. The current law enforcement team seems to be doing things by the book.

Mueller's broad mandate and $30,000,000 is DEFINITELY not how law enforcement typically works.

SillieBazzillie
12-18-2018, 11:05 AM
Mueller's broad mandate and $30,000,000 is DEFINITELY not how law enforcement typically works.

Mueller is catching criminals while investigating Trump. Isn't that a good thing? I mean everywhere besides here and storefront people would like to know if their president is a crooked conman.

|ceman
12-18-2018, 11:07 AM

true, but keep in mind that the Special counsel would never have happened if Trump didn't fire Comey. Even Steve Bannon noted this as the biggest mistake of Trump's presidency.

everything that trump supporters complain about always seems to come back to something that Trump or his team did.

Retoaded
12-18-2018, 11:11 AM
true, but keep in mind that the Special counsel would never have happened if Trump didn't fire Comey. Even Steve Bannon noted this as the biggest mistake of Trump's presidency.

everything that trump supporters complain about always seems to come back to something that Trump or his team did.

We can certainly agree on that. Him being a moron has caused half of it. I still think the IC launched this investigation to "get him" and you can look up my posts from literally the week this started that I thought they'd find loose info on Russia but probably a pile of white collar crime.

topperstyle
12-18-2018, 11:12 AM
There must be texts between the judge and his lover showing his true colors!

lmao

rampagefc77
12-18-2018, 11:27 AM

So your saying coney should still be fbi director? The guy that the IG said was insubordinate? The known leaker and hyper partisan actor?

Firing comey should have had no impact on whether or not a special counsel was appointed. Comey admits that he remembers nothing about the case anyway... are we to believe he was the mastermind that, if fired, would completely derail the investigation he admitted wasn’t involving trump and that he had no evidence of collusion?

No logic at all in that statement.

|ceman
12-18-2018, 11:37 AM
We can certainly agree on that. Him being a moron has caused half of it. I still think the IC launched this investigation to "get him" and you can look up my posts from literally the week this started that I thought they'd find loose info on Russia but probably a pile of white collar crime.

that's probably true. as dirty a business guy that trump was you just know he's got plenty of skeletons in his closet with his dirty deals with organized crime, russian/saudi oligarchs and his fast and loose approach to business.

compared to russian collusion, the raw number of crimes not related to his campaign will be crushing to trump and his criminal family

So your saying coney should still be fbi director? The guy that the IG said was insubordinate? The known leaker and hyper partisan actor?

Firing comey should have had no impact on whether or not a special counsel was appointed. Comey admits that he remembers nothing about the case anyway... are we to believe he was the mastermind that, if fired, would completely derail the investigation he admitted wasn’t involving trump and that he had no evidence of collusion?

No logic at all in that statement.

if trump was going to fire comey, he should have done it for cause and have that clearly documented.

the trump admin bumbled the entire process. first issuing a rationale that comey was too hard on hillary (lol), and then trump telling lester holt on national tv that he just decided to fire comey over the whole russia thing.

it still amazes me that people like you worship such a bumbling buffoon. he can't even cover up his actions with any competence.

Tamorlane
12-18-2018, 11:44 AM
this is the same moron that said Judge Sullivan was compromised.

Calm down Bernie bot. I said he could be compromised the same way that judge was that tried making one of the prosecutors cry and was being an all round dick. That was until someone spoke to him and he quickly changed his tune and apologized.

rampagefc77
12-18-2018, 11:51 AM
that's probably true. as dirty a business guy that trump was you just know he's got plenty of skeletons in his closet with his dirty deals with organized crime, russian/saudi oligarchs and his fast and loose approach to business.

compared to russian collusion, the raw number of crimes not related to his campaign will be crushing to trump and his criminal family

if trump was going to fire comey, he should have done it for cause and have that clearly documented.

the trump admin bumbled the entire process. first issuing a rationale that comey was too hard on hillary (lol), and then trump telling lester holt on national tv that he just decided to fire comey over the whole russia thing.

it still amazes me that people like you worship such a bumbling buffoon. he can't even cover up his actions with any competence.

He did fire him for cause. He had written memos from Rosenstein and sessions outlining why. Rosenstein then turns around and hires a special counsel... after HE recommended the firing! Rosenstein is a swamp creature.

Rosenstein oversaw the case when he was also a material witness and potential coconspirator in an obstruction case...

And in the holt interview, he asked was the Russia thing on your mind and trump said yes it was on his mind. Not that he did it because of that. He knew coney would have to admit he wasn’t under investigation. That alone is grounds to fire since comey was refusing and letting the media run wild.

JoshSP1985
12-18-2018, 12:00 PM
Mueller is catching criminals while investigating Trump. Isn't that a good thing? I mean everywhere besides here and storefront people would like to know if their president is a crooked conman.

By that logic we should apply the same IC apparatus against every elected POTUS/VP and hell prob everyone in the senate as well, we can't let any bad apples through.

|ceman
12-18-2018, 12:15 PM
And in the holt interview, he asked was the Russia thing on your mind and trump said yes it was on his mind. Not that he did it because of that. He knew coney would have to admit he wasn’t under investigation. That alone is grounds to fire since comey was refusing and letting the media run wild.

No. Holt did not ask that.

https://i.imgur.com/VWzBh7g.png

Rampage is wrong again!
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EnergeticSeveralArmyant-size_restricted.gif

7rmr
12-18-2018, 12:57 PM
No. Holt did not ask that.

https://i.imgur.com/VWzBh7g.png

Rampage is wrong again!
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EnergeticSeveralArmyant-size_restricted.gif

Lol damn. That's rough

|ceman
12-18-2018, 03:26 PM
Lol damn. That's roughrampage is trying to compete with trump for the most false statements made online in 2018.

sandaltan
12-18-2018, 03:29 PM
rampage is trying to compete with trump for the most false statements made online in 2018.

rampage is just a confused, brainwashed individual. he'll be defending trump and trump's inner circle long after they're in prison, derping along about fisa warrants and hillary

StoliFun
12-18-2018, 03:56 PM
rampage is just a confused, brainwashed individual. he'll be defending trump and trump's inner circle long after they're in prison, derping along about fisa warrants and hillary

That's exactly what someone in the Deep State would want you to think.

sandaltan
12-18-2018, 04:03 PM
That's exactly what someone in the Deep State would want you to think.

my god

https://i.imgur.com/vVkPojy.gif

StoliFun
12-18-2018, 04:53 PM
Judge just found out Flynn still had his passport. Judge had it confiscated.