PDA

View Full Version : Night meal advice for a pilot

TransformUp
12-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a pilot and due to my job i fly night times while i should be sleeping. I wanted to ask your advices on snacks or foods I might consider eating at night so I don’t get much fat but rather than eat healthy.

Thank you in advance.

vintageironlife
12-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Beef jerky.

EjnarKolinkar
12-04-2018, 07:58 AM
Maintaining body weight is fundamentally about managing energy balance over the course of the day as a whole.

Eat a meal you enjoy that fits in with your day.

cljolley
12-04-2018, 08:01 AM
Maintaining body weight is fundamentally about managing energy balance over the course of the day as a whole.

Eat a meal you enjoy that fits in with your day.
^
If you are actively tracking calories and/or macros just choose something that fits. Not any one thing is going to make you fat.

BS57
12-04-2018, 01:51 PM
I might consider eating at night so I don’t get much fat but rather than eat healthy.

wut?

Mrpb
12-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Hello everyone,

I am a pilot and due to my job i fly night times while i should be sleeping. I wanted to ask your advices on snacks or foods I might consider eating at night so I don’t get much fat but rather than eat healthy.

Thank you in advance.

Eating at night isn't ideal but if you have to, focus on protein rich foods.

swsko
12-05-2018, 08:34 PM
This eating late night make you fat theory wont die but some people have troubles when having a meal late at night like acid reflux, trouble sleeping etc. But again what matters is calories in calories out so just watch for that an you wont get fat