PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies #1 now, who predicted this?

TommyRO
11-21-2018, 10:01 PM
Come here so I can lol

HoustonMiscer
11-21-2018, 10:53 PM
if the playoffs started today rockets would be 8 seed vs 1 seed grizzlies :)

Xgamer791
11-22-2018, 01:33 AM
Well most the normal contenders are dealing with bs drama, this season is going to be anyone’s game, everything should be back to normal next year after the wartards lose Durant and the Lakers pickup another all star.

DeadeyeDingo
11-22-2018, 02:22 AM
Mike Conley is a very underrated player. If they stay healthy, I can see them making the playoffs easily which I think most people would say no way to before the season started.

nvrstopworking
11-22-2018, 10:04 AM
Mike Conley is a very underrated player. If they stay healthy, I can see them making the playoffs easily which I think most people would say no way to before the season started.

Biggest question will be if Conley and Marc can stay healthy all season (and into the playoffs).

lsiberian
11-22-2018, 11:36 AM

He's not underrated. He's just injured a lot. I honestly wouldn't surprised if the Warriors fell apart in the playoffs. They nearly lost last season, the beef between Durant and Green could definitely ruin them and Curry isn't exactly reliable health wise. I wonder if Cousins is stirring the pot. Look at the Kings and Pelicans now after he left.

sooby
11-22-2018, 12:20 PM

underrated and overpaid, all in one

markkillerings
11-22-2018, 01:07 PM
Come here so I can lol They are not keeping that no. 1 spot. Almost lost to the horrible Spurs. But they do have a playoff team if the rest of the West continues to underwhelm. Utah might not even make the playoffs this year.

Well most the normal contenders are dealing with bs drama, this season is going to be anyone’s game, everything should be back to normal next year after the wartards lose Durant and the Lakers pickup another all star. Why are you so bitter about the Warriors?

Biggest question will be if Conley and Marc can stay healthy all season (and into the playoffs). They probably won't.

He's not underrated. He's just injured a lot. I honestly wouldn't surprised if the Warriors fell apart in the playoffs. They nearly lost last season, the beef between Durant and Green could definitely ruin them and Curry isn't exactly reliable health wise. I wonder if Cousins is stirring the pot. Look at the Kings and Pelicans now after he left. Keep coping. Just because Zaza took down the Spurs organization, doesn't mean you have to keep taking it personal.

lsiberian
11-22-2018, 01:23 PM
They are not keeping that no. 1 spot. Almost lost to the horrible Spurs. But they do have a playoff team if the rest of the West continues to underwhelm. Utah might not even make the playoffs this year.

Why are you so bitter about the Warriors?

They probably won't.

Keep coping. Just because Zaza took down the Spurs organization, doesn't mean you have to keep taking it personal.

I'll take it personally when they get to 5.

markkillerings
11-22-2018, 01:33 PM
I'll take it personally when they get to 5. Get to 5 what? Championships? The Warriors organization has 6 championships. 4 as the Golden State Warriors. 3 with this core.

The Spurs have 5. But no player from that dynasty core have more than Tim Duncan with 4.

As for coaches, Kerr has 3. Popovich has 5. But Kerr has 8 overall as player and coach.

With that said, the Warriors are in the conversation for best team of all time. The Spurs are not.

So what narrative are you using to cope?

DeadeyeDingo
11-22-2018, 10:26 PM
underrated and overpaid, all in one

He might be overpaid compared to the rest of the league, but who is else is Memphis going to spend their money on? Conley is the biggest reason that Memphis have already got over half the amount of wins they had last year.

mvpshaq32
11-22-2018, 10:49 PM
Tough West stacked as usual

tekkenbruh
11-23-2018, 12:15 AM
Tough West stacked as usual

Hey bro

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176337341&p=1566855921&viewfull=1#post1566855921

Hamlinrule
11-23-2018, 03:56 AM
Their point differential is 2.9, which means they've been lucky enough to win close games. They still play at a snail's pace (last in the league) because they're offensively a garbage team.

I give them about a 5% chance of finishing higher than 6th by the end of the regular season. Houston is righting itself. GS is having drama and health issues. OKC, Portland, and Denver are improved. At best, they'll be scrumming with the Lakers for the 6th or 7th seed.