PDA

View Full Version : What are the pros/cons of being an extreme leftist?

Dorich
10-24-2018, 05:26 PM
Title.

BrosefMengele
10-24-2018, 05:26 PM
None

Dorich
10-24-2018, 05:27 PM
None
So, no pros, but also no cons?

Makes sense.

Dave22reborn
The Pros? Never taking responsibility, and constantly being angry gives them some kind of purpose, a reason to keep on living.

gachase21
Pros: you get allot of attention and favorability on social media platforms.

Cons: your ideology is evil and destructive/demoralizing to individuals and societies

LukeLissen
10-24-2018, 05:29 PM
Pros: get to help make the world burn. hail yayuh!

Cons: you burn too. uh. oh.

Mortar34
10-24-2018, 05:29 PM
Are you doing a social experiment or just bored?

jfcantu
10-24-2018, 05:36 PM
Cons: people will regularly insult you on physical fitness forums.

BrosefMengele
10-24-2018, 05:37 PM
So, no pros, but also no cons?

Makes sense.

This world is meaningless.

Clinos
10-24-2018, 05:37 PM
Pros:
You are surrounded by like minded individuals who think the same.
The female sex is a god
The female sex deserves a turn.
If you are downtrodden there are plenty of free social services around for you.
You don't mind giving a lot of money to political stewards and saviours.
The world is mostly safe because bad things happen to other people.
Laws are not something to be burdened by you are truly free.

Cons:
You can never ever ever go against the party line, all thought is group thought which is trickled down to you and your peers.
There is a lot of stress in your life as there is a lot of oppression everywhere and your fingers cramp up from blogging about it all.
Your voice is hoarse from screaming in peoples faces who just don't get it.
You've had to drop relationships because people not in your circle of thought are all literally Hitler.
You can never support or do anything outside of the social constructs you adhere to.
You only understand freedom from the barrel of a gun pointed at someone who disagrees with you or is poor.

AriGhold
10-24-2018, 05:40 PM
Pro would be you will be on the right side of history. Con would be you have to deal with conservatives until the purge.

cashinout
10-24-2018, 05:46 PM
Cons: you have to buy all your wife's boyfriends gifts for christmas

Pros: you get sex every other birthday

jfcantu
10-24-2018, 05:48 PM
Cons: you have to buy all your wife's boyfriends gifts for christmas

Pros: you get sex every other birthday

Before about three years ago, it never would have even crossed my mind to use this as an insult.

But apparently it's a subject so prevalent in some peoples' minds that it's their "go-to."

Odd.

scheal
10-24-2018, 05:55 PM
Con would be you have to deal with conservatives until the purge.

You going to throw your soy latte at us?

cashinout
10-24-2018, 05:55 PM
Before about three years ago, it never would have even crossed my mind to use this as an insult.

But apparently it's a subject so prevalent in some peoples' minds that it's their "go-to."

Odd.

https://i.imgur.com/pFm5hDl.jpg

AriGhold
10-24-2018, 06:02 PM

Break into your mom’s house and raid the freezer of all your chicken tendies

Meatie
10-24-2018, 06:06 PM
Pros? Potentially humbling yourself after getting KO'd by a patriot

Cons? developing menstrual cramps when you figure you dont have the healthy testosterone of a male to be anything but a left wing libtard

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IndelibleDownrightBrownbear-max-1mb.gif

HaiMeesk
10-24-2018, 06:59 PM
PROS
- getting arrested has no negative effect on job prospects
- the mere act of smearing your ass on canvas is enough to get you critical acclaim in the arts community
- could get hired to lecture at just about any university, no academic credentials necessary
- profiting off of gentrifying black communities is profitable and somehow acceptable
- inexplicably able to achieve a 10x rep/post count ratio on BB site

CONS
- constantly arguing with other comrades over who gets to be in charge
- most of the old guard end up being govt snitches
- can't play sports worth a shyt
- constant ridicule from family members about never having a real job
-

USADave85
10-24-2018, 10:02 PM
Pros? Potentially humbling yourself after getting KO'd by a patriot

Cons? developing menstrual cramps when you figure you dont have the healthy testosterone of a male to be anything but a left wing libtard

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IndelibleDownrightBrownbear-max-1mb.gif

Gif is amazing, but it's even better in the full video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHsk7EuX4K0 Go to 1:30. Bonus knock out if you back it up a few more seconds.

Dave22reborn
10-24-2018, 10:16 PM

Odd.

Well, you leftists do promote cuck relationships.

deepfat
10-24-2018, 10:32 PM

As they should.

Again, you're insufferable.

jfcantu
10-24-2018, 10:54 PM
As they should.

Again, you're insufferable.

I think I'm pretty reasonable for a guy who gets his physical appearance, education, military service, ethnic background, and life experiences regularly attacked on a personal level just because of his opinions.

It's particularly disappointing when it comes from another former officer.

StoliFun
10-24-2018, 10:56 PM
This world is meaningless.

You a fan of Kierkegaard?

BrosefMengele
10-24-2018, 11:51 PM
You a fan of Kierkegaard?

I would call myself a fan sure, but I don't study or care about philosophy anymore.

Edit: immediately before converting to Christianity I was a hard core Heideggerian and atheist

bobbydigitaloa
10-25-2018, 12:42 AM

Lol

There are no pros whatsoever but it’s cute watching these guys try and give legit answers.

401Delta
10-25-2018, 12:50 AM
Cons: "I am a victim"

Highwind7
10-25-2018, 02:09 AM
pros: none

cons: people will hate you more than they already hate you now

fleeceitout
10-25-2018, 02:17 AM
Pros: none

Cons: too many to list

nickboy333
10-25-2018, 02:25 AM
Only one CON: living life as a parasite.
Too many PROS to count:
- Being supported by the current overton window of acceptable political discourse (though that is more dependent on being non-white or not heterosexual or not male).
- The ideology itself is true denial of reality and delusion. So you live life responsibility-free, constantly blaming the system instead of adding value to it by working. This is much easier than an ideology where you accept there is no free lunch.
- Much better social network and access to girls if you are a guy.Pretty much all universities are leftist, all parties are leftist, even in many cool firms, leftism dominates.
- Leftism is generally more social than conservatism (easier to rally people to destroy ****, attack "white patriarchy", or meetup around LGBT/Minority/etc issues)

Pretty much the worst you can be (take it from me) is a far right winger/Nationalist and be White heterosexual at the same time.
- Having to hide views in workplace setting because you could be fired.
- Most girls turned off when you even mention you are right wing.
- Threat of jail sentence (Europe).
- Usually leftists are much more numerous so if you go to rallies you risk your life as its usually a combined block of White leftists + immigrants looking to bash right wing White men.
- Entire system (Europe) is currently against you so you are pretty much existing like a partisan behind enemy lines.

fitnessislife
10-25-2018, 02:27 AM
Pro would be you will be on the right side of history.

Slavery and opposing the Civil Rights Act is being on the right side of history?

AriGhold
10-25-2018, 02:49 AM
Slavery and opposing the Civil Rights Act is being on the right side of history?

Low IQ post. Expected from Michigan.

Xgamer791
10-25-2018, 02:51 AM
Pros: None
Cons: Everyone hates your guts
People want to kick your ass

Highwind7
10-25-2018, 02:57 AM
Low IQ post. Expected from Michigan.

says he's on the right side of history.

doesn't even know history.

sad, just.... SAD!

AriGhold
10-25-2018, 03:02 AM
says he's on the right side of history.

doesn't even know history.

sad, just.... SAD!

Reading comprehension, not once. Clearly my comment was forward thinking. And lol at believing political parties today resemble anything close to what they were decades ago.

bobbydigitaloa
10-25-2018, 03:30 AM
And lol at believing political parties today resemble anything close to what they were decades ago.

You’re right...segregation was driven by the Democratic Party. Now they claim everyone else is racist...

Amirite?

AlwaysFocus
10-25-2018, 03:30 AM
Reading comprehension, not once. Clearly my comment was forward thinking. And lol at believing political parties today resemble anything close to what they were decades ago.

https://imgur.com/viFwWXO.jpg

bobbydigitaloa
10-25-2018, 03:35 AM
https://imgur.com/viFwWXO.jpg

Lol ded

AriGhold
10-25-2018, 03:44 AM
https://imgur.com/viFwWjpg

The right memes because they have no argument. Thanks for laying down.

TrettinR
10-25-2018, 05:27 AM

To be fair you don't have to be an extreme leftist for this to happen. I've seen people that are right of center get attacked by people just as much because they weren't far right enough.

~Hades~
10-25-2018, 07:08 AM
Pro: get modded repped on bb.com all the time
Con: everything else

AriGhold
10-25-2018, 07:27 AM
Pro: get modded repped on bb.com all the time
Con: everything else

I’m sure all those reps of yours came organically ;)

Quit crying

Clinos
10-25-2018, 07:36 AM
Pro: You can say stupid chit, make up facts, and get into physical confrontations with people of the opposite or any opposing viewpoint with your identity safe because you can easily blend back into the NPC group hive.

Con: You actually say stupid chit, make up facts, and get whupped on vertical youtube videos that get shared online, occasionally this notoriety works against you and you can't slip back into the NPC coven as you've been turned into a meme.

jfcantu
10-25-2018, 08:09 AM
To be fair you don't have to be an extreme leftist for this to happen. I've seen people that are right of center get attacked by people just as much because they weren't far right enough.

#relatable

melDorado
10-25-2018, 08:14 AM
I care about other people

katya422
10-25-2018, 08:25 AM

Me too.

Don't see many pros of being and "extreme" anything because it implies a closed mind and an inability to consider multiple viewpoints.

I think if you choose to err toward kindness and seek the best and most balanced outcome you won't get it horribly wrong.

jlick
10-25-2018, 09:20 AM
Pros:
Get to be a part of the mob
get to be open racist against white people
get to be openly sexist against men
get to virtue signal
have your virtue signalling validated by hollywood + late night talk show hosts + other NPCs
get to not work and then whine about the system as being oppressive when you aren't successful
don't have to have any personal responsibility for your actions (get pregnant? Just kill your baby legally. get fired? blame whitey)

cons:
losing side of history (LMAO @ARICUCK)
Most sane members of society think you are mentally inept
loosing from 2016-2024 and possibly longer
living an emotional roller coaster of finally thinking the DRUMPF is done, only to be disappointed and let down every single time

just a few i can think of off the top!

Dave22reborn
10-25-2018, 10:20 AM

What does that have to do with being a leftist?

BrosefMengele
10-25-2018, 10:22 AM
Lol ded
Same. Best misc meme ever

miscinbro
10-25-2018, 10:28 AM
The Pros? Never taking responsibility, and constantly being angry gives them some kind of purpose, a reason to keep on living.

Sounds a whole lot like most of the hardcore Trumpers here.

Dave22reborn
10-25-2018, 11:25 AM
Sounds a whole lot like most of the hardcore Trumpers here.

Are you kidding, you guys have been on a constant meltdown since 2016.

Mike86er
10-25-2018, 11:30 AM

Destroying the means, opportunity and incentive for all people - including (arguably especially) the poorest - to make something of themselves as opposed to being locked in a never-ending welfare trap where all their contemporaries are equally poverty-stricken (which is the extreme left because muh equality) doesn’t mean you care about other people.

It just means you wish for all people to be in breadlines instead of just some people.

miscinbro
10-25-2018, 11:34 AM

That’s not a retort. Hardcore Trumpers are alllllways pissed off about something, it’s never - ever - anyone’s fault but “liberals” and if anything they don’t like happens it’s fake news or some conspiracy. There is a whole lot in common with the far right and far left.

Fishman15
10-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Title.

Why don't you tell us?

Fishman15
10-25-2018, 11:43 AM
Cons: "I am a victim"

Wait, I thought that was a pro?

TrettinR
10-25-2018, 11:44 AM

Which in no way discredits his claim and is just a red herring. This seems to be a trend with you, don't address what people say, but instead just offer up attacks and insults. This just comes off as angry and emotional. Or maybe you struggle with reading comprehension or how to have a rational discourse.

RIKTER
10-25-2018, 11:46 AM
Pro would be you will be on the right side of history. Con would be you have to deal with conservatives until the purge.

He didn't ask about being an honest lib....it was being an extreme leftist. ;)

Mike86er
10-25-2018, 12:07 PM
He didn't ask about being an honest lib....it was being an extreme leftist. ;)

This thread has actually been a good baiting tool in getting people who proclaim themselves as “moderates” and generally nornal people into revealing themselves as extremists.