PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain how this isn't an invading hoard

7rmr
10-19-2018, 01:44 PM
Let's be real, Trump's "close the border" comments are pretty dumb, since that's not going to happen. But seriously, at this point this caravan looks like an invading hoard willing to forcefully illegal smash down border walls as it moves from one country to the next.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/181019143838-03-migrant-caravan-1019-exlarge-169.jpg

Tapachula, Mexico (CNN)A chaotic scene unfolded as a massive caravan of Honduran migrants reached the Guatemala-Mexico border Friday.

A surge of migrants broke through a steel fence that had been padlocked shut. Mexican police in riot gear pushed them back, setting off smoke canisters.

Hundreds of Mexican Federal Police sealed the border as drones and helicopters hovered above the crowd, which waited on a bridge in sweltering heat.

Thousands of migrants are waiting to cross, according to CNN teams at the scene.

At least a dozen migrants stuck on the bridge have jumped into the river below.

It is unclear if they are trying to swim across to the Mexico side of border, go back to Guatemala or just get relief from the crowds on the bridge.

The migrants who remained told CNN they joined the caravan because they had no other choice, noting that they were desperate for work.

Mexican officials had said people seeking asylum would be processed at the border. But it's unclear what will happen next.

Members of the group -- many with children in tow -- had cheered and chanted as they streamed toward the port of entry, with celebratory airhorns blaring.

A child lies on the ground to rest as Honduran migrants take part in a caravan to the United States in Teculutan, Guatemala, on Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/19/americas/caravan-mexico-border/index.html

Also, not sure how looking for work gives you justification to invade a country.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 01:47 PM
if you had to leave a country due to war/violence would you just sit there and let your family die like a cuck?

ImpressiveGainz
10-19-2018, 01:48 PM
if you had to leave a country due to war/violence would you just sit there and let your family die like a cuck?

You mean countries run by communists?

OPGenesis
10-19-2018, 01:48 PM

Why do that when you can parasite on another nation of people?

Stupid fukin’ red.

Tamorlane
10-19-2018, 01:49 PM
lol @ this pic

"A huge group of migrants is at the Guatemala-Mexico border. People are scaling fences. Some broke through a fence. Others jumped off a bridge into the river."
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/181019143233-02-migrant-caravan-1019-exlarge-tease.jpg

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 01:49 PM
Why do that when you can parasite on another nation of people?

Stupid fukin’ red.

so is that a yes? you'd let your fam die like a cuck?

Vrykul
10-19-2018, 01:50 PM
so is that a yes? you'd let your fam die like a cuck?

Would you let them in like a cuck? Yes you would, cuck

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 01:50 PM
You mean countries run by communists?

any country

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 01:52 PM

strange how our predecessors didn't have that kind of mentality when chit was happening in europe back in 39-45

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 01:52 PM

2 cucks who would let their fam die

SillieBazzillie
10-19-2018, 01:53 PM
Holy crap agreed. You can't allow unrestrained immigration like that.

The world really needs to move forward so that there aren't so many chithole countries that people need to GTFOO.

7rmr

I'm actually pro-refugee where people are fleeing war/persecution.

That isn't the situation here.

1. Once you leave your war torn country and enter a new safe country, you are no longer a refugee. If you want to keep looking to find work you are just an economic migrant. At that point you have to follow all normal rules/procedures for entering a new country. Plenty of people dont have jobs. That doesnt mean they get to break the law.

2. These are not war torn countries they are fleeing. Yes, Honduras and some other central American countries have violence, but that doesn't make you a refugree.

3. For a lot of these people it would actually be quicker to go south to say Costa Rica. However, they aren't doing that because they want the better jobs in the US. That's fine, but then see point 1.

dannyg1217
so is that a yes? you'd let your fam die like a cuck?should our homeless and unemployed invade Canada?

sandaltan
strange how our predecessors didn't have that kind of mentality when chit was happening in europe back in 39-45

i dont presume to know what dead people were thinking. not sure what youre talkin bout here. are you saying europeans didnt flee the holocaust? cuz they did...

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 01:55 PM

so thats 2 cucks who would let their fam die

TrueTruth
10-19-2018, 01:55 PM

Shut up, retard. There is no war in Honduras, and the violence is caused by the same scum who claims to be a victim. They migrate to another country and immediately break the laws and join MS13 gangs. And if your family is so poor then maybe you should spend more time working instead of having sex all day and breeding 5 hungry kids like those dirtbags do.

Just LOL @ leftist cucks who think I should feel sorry for them.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 01:56 PM
should our homeless and unemployed invade Canada?

its not a question of "should." if their lives and their families lives are at risk, they're gonna do whatever they can/have to do to save them. you'd do the same. unless youre a cuck and would rather let your family die for fear of not following proper immigration procedures.

Vrykul
10-19-2018, 01:56 PM
so thats 2 cucks who would let their fam die

I'm not in a position to flee, I was when I was a kid though, and my family decided to stay and take our chances. Get cucking, cuck

I'm not judging them at all, that still doesn't mean that the host country should let them all in, that makes you 2x the cuck

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 01:57 PM
Shut up, retard. There is no war in Honduras, and the violence is caused by the same scum who claims to be a victim. They migrate to another country and immediately break the laws and join MS13 gangs. And if your family is so poor then maybe you should spend more time working instead of having sex all day and breeding 5 hungry kids like those dirtbags do.

Just LOL @ leftist cucks who think I should feel sorry for them.

k cool have fun being a racist hate filled ignorant kuntbag cuck, and no i wont shut up (lol, did you expect me to do as you command?)

ImpressiveGainz
10-19-2018, 01:58 PM
its not a question of "should." if their lives and their families lives are at risk, they're gonna do whatever they can/have to do to save them. you'd do the same. unless youre a cuck and would rather let your family die for fear of not following proper immigration procedures.

Didn’t you say you were a lawyer or something? Must have just been an NPC ruse.

arn710
lol @ this pic

Desparate people tearing down fences, jumping off bridges, invading nations

How is that funny to you?

sandaltan
I'm not in a position to flee, I was when I was a kid though, and my family decided to stay and take our chances. Get cucking, cuck

I'm not judging them at all, that still doesn't mean that the host country should let them all in, that makes you 2x the cuck

what were you fleeing from? congrats on you taking a chance and surviving (whatever harrowing situation you were in).

risingstarl96a1
10-19-2018, 01:59 PM
Border will probably be made anyways

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 01:59 PM
i dont presume to know what dead people were thinking. not sure what youre talkin bout here. are you saying europeans didnt flee the holocaust? cuz they did...

some did. some fought back. and eventually won the war. running away from your problems isn't gonna solve anything. if anything, these people will bring those problems with them and the same thought process and mentality that caused their country to end up the way it did.

TaeBoNinja
10-19-2018, 02:00 PM

1. Once you leave your war torn country and enter a new safe country, you are no longer a refugee. If you want to keep looking to find work you are just an economic migrant. At that point you have to follow all normal rules/procedures for entering a new country. Plenty of people dont have jobs. That doesnt mean they get to break the law.

2. These are not war torn countries they are fleeing. Yes, Honduras and some other central American countries have violence, but that doesn't make you a refugree.

3. For a lot of these people it would actually be quicker to go south to say Costa Rica. However, they aren't doing that because they want the better jobs in the US. That's fine, but then see point 1.
Most refugees these days are migrating due to benefits/work, that's the dirty not-so secret reality. What many on the Left choose to ignore is that the US will go the way of China/India if we just let everyone in.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 02:01 PM
some did. some fought back. and eventually won the war. running away from your problems isn't gonna solve anything. if anything, these people will bring those problems with them and the same thought process and mentality that caused their country to end up the way it did.

some fled and survived. some stayed and died. some fled and died. some stayed and survived.

soldiers won the war.

7rmr
10-19-2018, 02:02 PM

In no way are these two situations comparable.

One involves an invading army with the rest of the world fighting to help you

The other is persecution/war/ violence either caused by/ignored by your own government and the rest of the world

gachase21
10-19-2018, 02:03 PM
Someone hacked op’s account.

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 02:04 PM
In no way are these two situations comparable.

One involves an invading army with the rest of the world fighting to help you

The other is persecution/war/ violence either caused by/ignored by your own government and the rest of the world

you're right, should've used the homeland war as an example because my family lived through it and could've ran away to germany instead. war, violence, it doesn't matter. if you can't fix your country, noone's gonna do it for you.

Dorich
10-19-2018, 02:05 PM
Negging OP for not being progressive.

7rmr
10-19-2018, 02:06 PM
you're right, should've used the homeland war as an example because my family lived through it and could've ran away to germany instead. war, violence, it doesn't matter. if you can't fix your country, noone's gonna do it for you.

Right, and assuming you are referring to the wars resulting from the break up of the former Yugoslavia even those involved outside peace keepers/military supplies and large numbers of armed combatants on each sides of the conflicts. That's very different than what's occurring here.

And even those situations resulted in large numbers of refugees.

joecayse
10-19-2018, 02:08 PM
Clearly this is an organically-formed wave of migrants that is just coincidentally bound for the US and hitting mainstream news just before midterm elections...

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 02:10 PM

So much compassion. Just as long as they don't end up moving into your neighbourhood though right? As long as they're in someone else's neighborhood and you don't need to deal with them it's all good and you and your enlightened liberal pals can circle jerk each other about how much more tolerant and morally superior you all are. Phucking hypocrites. The lot of you.

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 02:10 PM
Right, and assuming you are referring to the wars resulting from the break up of the former Yugoslavia even those involved outside peace keepers/military supplies and large numbers of armed combatants on each sides of the conflicts. That's very different than what's occurring here.

And even those situations resulted in large numbers of refugees.

even so, what are you gonna do? relocate the entire population of honduras until it magically fixes its problems? this is a problem for the UN peacekeeping forces if they wanna chime in. not someone else. there is literally no reason to let illegals (legals yes) people through if the country doesn't want to. all those asylum international treaties mean nothing if there are no ways of enforcing them. send em back or let em pass. I'm waging the former is gonna happen.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 02:11 PM
Didn’t you say you were a lawyer or something? Must have just been an NPC ruse.

not sure what being a lawyer has to do with this

are you saying that lawyers cant explain why some people would break laws?

BadMonkeyFunker
10-19-2018, 02:12 PM
if only we had a big beautiful yuuge wall paid by mexico...

if only....

7rmr
10-19-2018, 02:13 PM
Clearly this is an organically-formed wave of migrants that is just coincidentally bound for the US and hitting mainstream news just before midterm elections...

lol what? Yeah the Democrats/Soros are responsible.

Come on, keep your CT bs out of here. The only influence this will have on the election is helping Trump.

If you want to play that game its more likely this was organized by the Republicans. Not too many Americans except the most far left of the far left are going to see these pictures and think "gee, we need less border security"

7rmr
10-19-2018, 02:14 PM
even so, what are you gonna do? relocate the entire population of honduras until it magically fixes its problems? this is a problem for the UN peacekeeping forces if they wanna chime in. not someone else. there is literally no reason to let illegals (legals yes) people through if the country doesn't want to. all those asylum international treaties mean nothing if there are no ways of enforcing them. send em back or let em pass. I'm waging the former is gonna happen.

I'm agreeing don't let them in. I just dont think your comparison was accurate.

Dorich
10-19-2018, 02:14 PM
lol what? Yeah the Democrats/Soros is responsible.

Come on, keep your CT bs out of here. The only influence this will have on the election is helping Trump.

If you want to play that game its more likely this was organized by the Republicans. Not too many Americans except the most far left of the far left are going to see these pictures and think "gee, we need less border security"
Negged, you phaggetty ass phag.

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 02:15 PM
I'm agreeing don't let them in. I just dont think your comparison was accurate.

I'll admit that it wasn't.

7rmr
10-19-2018, 02:16 PM
I'll admit that it wasn't.

Aw, friends.

US_Ranger
10-19-2018, 02:17 PM

Interesting.

I usually don't agree with much of what you say but even though I disagree to a point about refugees from war torn countries, you do make a good point. I wish more liberal minded people would be on board with this instead of wanting Trump to fail so badly that they would support an invading army as long as they could say "I told you so" to anyone even remotely conservative.

7rmr
10-19-2018, 02:17 PM
lol @ this pic

"A huge group of migrants is at the Guatemala-Mexico border. People are scaling fences. Some broke through a fence. Others jumped off a bridge into the river."
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/181019143233-02-migrant-caravan-1019-exlarge-tease.jpg

Anyone notice the dude in the front right is wearing a "the future is female shirt"

Not sure why, but that made me laugh.

US_Ranger
10-19-2018, 02:18 PM
Negged, you phaggetty ass phag.

You literally post the dumbest **** over and over and over again. How are you not banned? (srs)

You bring absolutely nothing to every single discussion.

RIKTER
10-19-2018, 02:20 PM

60 million people visit America every year...how many should be allowed to stay?

Dorich
10-19-2018, 02:20 PM
You literally post the dumbest **** over and over and over again. How are you not banned? (srs)

I love you.

https://www1.cbn.com/sites/default/files/styles/video_ratio_16_9/public/media/slider/images/mohammadbinsalmansaudiprince_hdv.jpg

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 02:22 PM
60 million people visit America every year...how many should be allowed to stay?

i make no comment about whether or not they should be allowed to stay. i simply want to point out the reasons for why they're leaving their country and entering our country, and that you might do the same if you were in their position.

Kawhilights
10-19-2018, 02:22 PM
This isn't migration, it's an invasion. Also a lot of those chitbags are live on Facebook and they sound entitled as hell.

"Nos tienes que dejar entrar. Ándale, pegame y te está viendo el gobierno de Honduras. Quieres una guerra?"

"You have to let us in. Go ahead, hit me the Honduran government is watching you. Do you want a war?"

This is just an excerpt of some of the footage.

That phrase made my blood boil. Your POS country and government treated you so poorly you fled like a coward and you act entitled and threaten your potential host nation?

Should just let the cartels clean this mess up.

7rmr
10-19-2018, 02:23 PM

Relax. Pretty sure it was a joke

7rmr
10-19-2018, 02:25 PM
This isn't migration, it's an invasion. Also a lot of those chitbags are live on Facebook and they sound entitled as hell.

"Nos tienes que dejar entrar. Ándale, pegame y te está viendo el gobierno de Honduras. Quieres una guerra?"

"You have to let us in. Go ahead, hit me the Honduran government is watching you. Do you want a war?"

This is just an excerpt of some of the footage.

That phrase made my blood boil. Your POS country and government treated you so poorly you fled like a coward and you act entitled and threaten your potential host nation?

Should just let the cartels clean this mess up.

Also, why are they waving Hunduran flags?

Wouldn't it be better to buy some US flag t shirts/flags and talk about how great America is.

Seems you'd get a more receptive audience.

RIKTER
10-19-2018, 02:27 PM
i make no comment about whether or not they should be allowed to stay. i simply want to point out the reasons for why they're leaving their country and entering our country, and that you might do the same if you were in their position.

Yeah, that question usually shuts people like you up.

So poor intercity American youths who are fleeing gang violence/lack of jobs have a right to forcefully enter your home..and if you don't think so you're a cuck? Do I have that right?

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 02:28 PM

Bullshhit. Your whole schtick is virtue signalling with the unspoken and assumed caveat that these people won't end up moving into your neighbourhood. Just like the Hollywood actors/actresses that can't seem to get enough of the refugees while living in gated mansions patrolled by private security. Phuck outta here hypocrite.

Dorich
10-19-2018, 02:29 PM
Relax. Pretty sure it was a joke
Lol, of course it was a joke. You know I like your posts, as you are not a cultist.

US_Ranger is just mad because he can't refute me on anything, especially when it comes to the US being a slave to Saudi Arabia and Israel.

My posts in this thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176254021&p=1562218351&viewfull=1#post1562218351 rustled him as fuk, so he sent me a PM with all kinds of insults.

I still love him though.

He's a complete joke, but I love him.

7rmr
10-19-2018, 02:31 PM
Lol, of course it was a joke. You know I like your posts, as you are not a cultist.

US_Ranger is just mad because he can't refute me on anything, especially when it comes to the US being a slave to Saudi Arabia and Israel.

My posts in this thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176254021&p=1562218351&viewfull=1#post1562218351 rustled him as fuk, so he sent me a PM with all kinds of insults.

I still love him though.

So much love in this thread

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 02:32 PM
So much compassion. Just as long as they don't end up moving into your neighbourhood though right? As long as they're in someone else's neighborhood and you don't need to deal with them it's all good and you and your enlightened liberal pals can circle jerk each other about how much more tolerant and morally superior you all are. Phucking hypocrites. The lot of you.

i grew up in southern california and now live in the bay area. ive been surrounded by immigrants, legal and otherwise, in my neighborhoods, my entire life.

lol at your mindset of needing to "deal" with them. it's obvious that it's YOU who doesn't want them in YOUR neighborhood, and you project that onto me.

Dorich
10-19-2018, 02:32 PM
So much love in this thread
R&P in general is filled with love, tolerance, and respect.

SaltyDog920
10-19-2018, 02:33 PM
I mean, it is the definition of invasion; anyone that tries to say otherwise is intellectually dishonest. That's one reason why I actually respect you as a poster even though I almost always disagree with you. There are far too many trolls that will take a stance no matter how absurd just to get a rise out of others.

Kawhilights
10-19-2018, 02:34 PM
Also, why are they waving Hunduran flags?

Wouldn't it be better to buy some US flag t shirts/flags and talk about how great America is.

Seems you'd get a more receptive audience.

Exactly. It's the same chit when the Mexicans that are already in the US protest and wave the Mexican flag. Go the fukk back if it's so great or wave the American flag.

I'm a legal immigrant. I paid the dues and am a naturalized citizen. My mom and dad are/did as well. Always have worked, always paid taxes and I have a good job now. Younger siblings were born here, one of them graduated from college with a scholarship, next in line is a junior in high school.

We don't have criminal records and we all learned English. Sorry for the rant, but this is why I get so mad over this stuff.

keyboardworkout
10-19-2018, 02:35 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlusteredOrderlyFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

https://i0.wp.com/www.michaelbransonsmith.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Tector-Gorch-On-The-Gatlin-Gun.gif

aranadiscoteca
10-19-2018, 02:36 PM
lol @ this pic

Strong t-shirt on the guy on the right

ImpressiveGainz
10-19-2018, 02:37 PM
Exactly. It's the same chit when the Mexicans that are already in the US protest and wave the Mexican flag. Go the fukk back if it's so great or wave the American flag.

I'm a legal immigrant. I paid the dues and am a naturalized citizen. My mom and dad are/did as well. Always have worked, always paid taxes and I have a good job now. Younger siblings were born here, one of them graduated from college with a scholarship, next in line is a junior in high school.

We don't have criminal records and we all learned English. Sorry for the rant, but this is why I get so mad over this stuff.

Reps for being a tax paying citizen.

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 02:38 PM
i grew up in southern california and now live in the bay area. ive been surrounded by immigrants, legal and otherwise, in my neighborhoods, my entire life.

lol at your mindset of needing to "deal" with them. it's obvious that it's YOU who doesn't want them in YOUR neighborhood, and you project that onto me.

Interesting. So you're a lawyer pulling north of $100k yet you live in an area where illeagals can also somehow afford to live. Right.

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 02:40 PM
Interesting. So you're a lawyer pulling north of $100k yet you live in an area where illeagals can also somehow afford to live. Right.

he's also a lawyer that doesn't care that people break the law because they "have their reasons for doing it"

ImpressiveGainz
10-19-2018, 02:41 PM
he's also a lawyer that doesn't care that people break the law because they "have their reasons for doing it"

In my experience it’s pretty common for lawyers to not care too much about actual crimes...

RIKTER
10-19-2018, 02:41 PM

LOL@calling this a rant...are you from Canada?? :)

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 02:43 PM

strong generalization. it's not that i dont care, it's that i understand why they'd do it. what i said was i understand why someone would break a law if it meant protecting their family, or surviving. i would. you should too. if its a choice between breaking a law and dying, im breaking the law.

if you're starving, would you perhaps steal a loaf of bread? i would. just because im a lawyer doesn't mean im a robot.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 02:43 PM
In my experience it’s pretty common for lawyers to not care too much about actual crimes...

im not a criminal attorney...i dont prosecute criminals or defend them.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 02:45 PM

i dont keep tabs on where they live or how they can afford it. i know families in the bay area who commute from far away into sf to work their asses off doing various low-wage jobs. whether they live there, or out of town, or how they manage to afford where they live is none of my business.

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 02:45 PM
strong generalization. it's not that i dont care, it's that i understand why they'd do it. what i said was i understand why someone would break a law if it meant protecting their family, or surviving. i would. you should too. if its a choice between breaking a law and dying, im breaking the law.

if you're starving, would you perhaps steal a loaf of bread? i would. just because im a lawyer doesn't mean im a robot.

even I understand it, and I finished law school too. but that doesn't mean I'd let it happen just because it seems right.

law and order =/= justice/fairness

the sooner you understand this, the better

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 02:48 PM
even I understand it, and I finished law school too. but that doesn't mean I'd let it happen just because it seems right.

law and order =/= justice/fairness

the sooner you understand this, the better

even you understand what? i think youre supporting my argument here. im claiming that law and order =/= justice fairness =/= what people rationally and logically do in certain circumstances.

im not talking about letting anything happen. if you're a baker and someone steals your loaf of bread, you as the baker can defend it. if you're a starving person (or have a starving family), you might be justified in trying to steal the loaf of bread.

what am i not understanding?

401Delta
10-19-2018, 02:50 PM
if you had to leave a country due to war/violence would you just sit there and let your family die like a cuck?They have ample opportunity to apply for asylum in Mexico, where there are legally required to do so if they are actually seeking asylum and not just economic opportunity in the U.S.

SmillironS
10-19-2018, 02:50 PM
Desparate people tearing down fences, jumping off bridges, invading nations

How is that funny to you?

Somehow I don’t think they’re as desperate as they’d like people to think.

US_Ranger
10-19-2018, 02:51 PM

I still love him though.

You're completely ****ing retarded.

I didn't even post in that thread. You're actually this ****ing stupid? Jesus christ....

On the ignore list you go. You're so ****ed up with your stupid religion that you have to bring it up in a thread that has nothing to do with anything in response to me from a thread where I didn't even post.

Mental illness ladies and gentleman.

Dorich
10-19-2018, 02:52 PM
You're completely ****ing retarded.

I didn't even post in that thread. You're actually this ****ing stupid? Jesus christ....

On the ignore list you go.
Right. You didn't private message me because of that thread, saying I'm a lunatic and tons of other chit.

lol

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 02:54 PM
even you understand what? i think youre supporting my argument here. im claiming that law and order =/= justice fairness =/= what people rationally and logically do in certain circumstances.

im not talking about letting anything happen. if you're a baker and someone steals your loaf of bread, you as the baker can defend it. if you're a starving person (or have a starving family), you might be justified in trying to steal the loaf of bread.

what am i not understanding?

I'm not supporting your argument, you fukkin red. what you're doing is trying to paint a romantic picture of these people who, for all we know (if they don't have ID or other papers with them) could literally be the scum of the earth. stop and smell the manure, red.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 02:57 PM
They have ample opportunity to apply for asylum in Mexico, where there are legally required to do so if they are actually seeking asylum and not just economic opportunity in the U.S.

understood. what if asylum is rejected? or what if mexico doesnt actually provide protection?

dunno, just sayin

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 03:01 PM
I'm not supporting your argument, you fukkin red. what you're doing is trying to paint a romantic picture of these people who, for all we know (if they don't have ID or other papers with them) could literally be the scum of the earth. stop and smell the manure, red.

my god, my little squares are red? fuk me dead i guess ill just...keep living my life then.

and you're trying to paint a picture of them as scum of the earth. who's trying to paint a picture here broseph?

they could be the scum of the earth. they could be decent people.

congrats on finishing law school. are you gonna practice in the US? or in croatia?

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 03:02 PM
my god, my little squares are red? fuk me dead i guess ill just...keep living my life then.

and you're trying to paint a picture of them as scum of the earth. who's trying to paint a picture here broseph?

they could be the scum of the earth. they could be decent people.

congrats on finishing law school. are you gonna practice in the US? or in croatia?

from the perspective of the state and the state security, it's better to take a cautious step and not let 'em in on the first sight of tears in their eyes.

croatia. unless I take up my mentor's offer for international trade arbitrations.

ImpressiveGainz
10-19-2018, 03:03 PM
im not a criminal attorney...i dont prosecute criminals or defend them.

Wtf does that have to do with passively approving of criminal activity..?

tyqb4
10-19-2018, 03:06 PM

This is a pretty irrational fear though. At a minimum it's below the threshold for things we consider worth worrying about when they aren't politicized. Our system is fukked and arguments like this keep it fukked.

401Delta
10-19-2018, 03:07 PM
understood. what if asylum is rejected? or what if mexico doesnt actually provide protection?

dunno, just sayinThey didn't even attempt to seek asylum in Mexico because their goal is economic opportunity, not relief from imminent danger. If they wish to come to the United States, they can apply to come here legally. Any argument to the contrary is either dumb or disingenuous.

Dorich
10-19-2018, 03:08 PM
On the ignore list you go. You're so ****ed up with your stupid religion that you have to bring it up in a thread that has nothing to do with anything in response to me from a thread where I didn't even post.

Mental illness ladies and gentleman.
I just remembered you're the guy who claimed we have all the knowledge of medicine today because of German and Japanese atrocities, in this thread:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175293721

Strong retardation.

Lol @ you, srs.

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 03:09 PM
This is a pretty irrational fear though. At a minimum it's below the threshold for things we consider worth worrying about when they aren't politicized. Our system is fukked and arguments like this keep it fukked.

uncontrolled and unvetted migrations are a major problem in europe right now, which is what led to a rise of right-wing populist parties in some EU states, so this is just a glance at a future problem that might happen to the US and Canada. keep in mind that venezuela is in deep chit now and that some of its citizens fled to colombia and other neighbors. no telling if they want to head up north one day and there is no strategy.

ghostfacedup
10-19-2018, 03:11 PM
Strong t-shirt on the guy on the right

Lol, this is all Soros funded. Look at the cool shoes..apparently someone is funding this invasion as well.

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 03:13 PM
i dont keep tabs on where they live or how they can afford it. i know families in the bay area who commute from far away into sf to work their asses off doing various low-wage jobs. whether they live there, or out of town, or how they manage to afford where they live is none of my business.

So they don't live on your street/in your community. Out of sight our if mind. Exactly my point and exactly what makes you a hypocrite for pushing this on someone else's community because you do realize they will end up living next door to somebody right? And you're right I don't want my neighborhood over run with illeagals. I've busted my balls to be where I am and would rather my property value not take a nosedive just like you, just like everybody. For that reason I don't push/expect others to do what I wouldn't.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 03:15 PM
Wtf does that have to do with passively approving of criminal activity..?

what? i was trying to respond to your comment about being an attorney. i have no idea what that has to do with the subject. it's hard to have a discussion with you.

im not "approving" criminal activity, im saying im not a fukking bleep bloop robot and i can understand why people break laws sometimes. rote obedience of laws =/= morality or justification. ive given a million examples of this already.

5x10
10-19-2018, 03:16 PM
Totally funded, fabricated issues to arrive on trumps doorstep
Meanwhile, it’s just going to drive justification for the wall

dannyg1217
10-19-2018, 03:16 PM
We need to establish an actual border. Set up lookouts and patrols of armed troops and give some warning shots with live ammo, and if they dont turn back then that's on them. We are a sovereign nation and not an open border welfare state to the rest of the world. Are we going to preserve the American way or just now to any third world turd that wants to waltz in and take our jobs and money and government benefits.

Yes this is a hard line approach and I do stand by it. Enough playing nice guy, this has conquered empires in the worlds history so why let it take us slowly.

tyqb4
10-19-2018, 03:22 PM
uncontrolled and unvetted migrations are a major problem in europe right now, which is what led to a rise of right-wing populist parties in some EU states, so this is just a glance at a future problem that might happen to the US and Canada. keep in mind that venezuela is in deep chit now and that some of its citizens fled to colombia and other neighbors. no telling if they want to head up north one day and there is no strategy.

There will never be a strategy as long as being here isn't worse than what they are leaving/the trip here. No different than Europe and Syrians/people fleeing wars. Europe takes some ****, but their only alternative was to mow them down on sight. They set up a distribution plan, some countries went overboard with it, but it was generally a good idea. There is NOTHING you can do if millions of people decide they want to be where you are and don't give a fuk how risky it is to get there or how long it takes to get there. That is especially true when half the country wants them/will help them. It's only a hoard when they show up at the same schools and hospitals and there are very basic ways to prevent that which we choose not to do because it would be a political concession.

Don't invite them, don't encourage them, don't proclaim to want them, but when they get there have a plan on where to send them and how to use them. The window where prevention was a realistic opportunity passed a long time ago.

Highwind7
10-19-2018, 03:30 PM
There will never be a strategy as long as being here isn't worse than what they are leaving/the trip here. No different than Europe and Syrians/people fleeing wars. Europe takes some ****, but their only alternative was to mow them down on sight. They set up a distribution plan, some countries went overboard with it, but it was generally a good idea. There is NOTHING you can do if millions of people decide they want to be where you are and don't give a fuk how risky it is to get there or how long it takes to get there. That is especially true when half the country wants them/will help them. It's only a hoard when they show up at the same schools and hospitals and there are very basic ways to prevent that which we choose not to do because it would be a political concession.

Don't invite them, don't encourage them, don't proclaim to want them, but when they get there have a plan on where to send them and how to use them. The window where prevention was a realistic opportunity passed a long time ago.

not inviting and encouraging them is the only viable strategy that doesn't include violence. merkel said let 'em in and everyone flooded all at once. why wouldn't they if they know they won't stop them? if the US lets these 4000 people in, another 4000 will try to squeeze in. and then 10k, and then 100k...a snowball is gonna create an avalanche. that's how it goes.

vickissick07
10-19-2018, 03:30 PM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/19/21/5214392-6295861-image-a-141_1539981092761.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/19/21/5214398-6295861-image-a-11_1539982190465.jpg

Dorich
10-19-2018, 03:31 PM
not inviting and encouraging them is the only viable strategy that doesn't include violence. merkel said let 'em in and everyone flooded all at once. why wouldn't they if they know they won't stop them? if the US lets these 4000 people in, another 4000 will try to squeeze in. and then 10k, and then 100k...a snowball is gonna create an avalanche. that's how it goes.
Don't you want to help those people out?

Retoaded
10-19-2018, 03:31 PM

it is strange they are walking by foot for 1500 miles and able to feed, cloth, and shelter themselves.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 03:34 PM
from the perspective of the state and the state security, it's better to take a cautious step and not let 'em in on the first sight of tears in their eyes.

croatia. unless I take up my mentor's offer for international trade arbitrations.

again im not claiming to know what the gov should do in that situation. should they let them in? should they keep them all out? maybe some vetting or a little bit of both? dunno. is it rational to be cautious and not let em in on the first sight of tears in their eyes? sure! im just trying to make the point that you might be doing exactly what they're doing, if you were in their shoes. that's all. how the US reacts is another issue.

if you stay in croatia what kinda law would you practice? is there a bar exam or equivalent there?

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 03:37 PM
So they don't live on your street/in your community. Out of sight our if mind. Exactly my point and exactly what makes you a hypocrite for pushing this on someone else's community because you do realize they will end up living next door to somebody right? And you're right I don't want my neighborhood over run with illeagals. I've busted my balls to be where I am and would rather my property value not take a nosedive just like you, just like everybody. For that reason I don't push/expect others to do what I wouldn't.

i say i dont keep tabs on where they live. you say "so they dont live on your street/in your community." its like talking to a plant.

there are 8 houses on my street. i only know 1 of my neighbors. i dont know who live in the other 6 houses. i could not possibly care any less if those 6 houses are occupied by minorities, or immigrants.

7rmr
10-19-2018, 03:37 PM
it is strange they are walking by foot for 1500 miles and able to feed, cloth, and shelter themselves.

Yup. The GOP must be feeding them.

That or they buy food...

rise21
10-19-2018, 03:39 PM

Isn’t it? You’d think if they could afford food and shelter to endure a 1500 mike trek these people prob weren’t doing too bad in Honduras. Unless someone else with an agenda is funding them...

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 03:40 PM
it is amazing they are walking by foot for 1500 miles and able to feed, cloth, and shelter themselves.

corrected

tyqb4
10-19-2018, 03:41 PM

There were quotas each country had to hit I think. Not all of them did. What hurts Germany more, resettling refugees or letting Greece/Italy collapse under the flood? This is the larger scale version of the point I made about schools/hospitals. If you allow them to concentrate in one area and don't spread them out there will be extreme pain. Can Wyoming take in a proportional amount of asylum seekers based on population to help out California? Isn't it in their best interests overall to do that? The snowball doesn't happen from more illegal immigrants it comes from disproportional birth rates and chain migration which both go back to managing these people once they get here.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 03:43 PM
Isn’t it? You’d think if they could afford food and shelter to endure a 1500 mike trek these people prob weren’t doing too bad in Honduras. Unless someone else with an agenda is funding them...

this logic is fukked

401Delta
10-19-2018, 03:44 PM
Don't you want to help those people out?Help them find long term solutions to make their own countries safer and more prosperous, or find immediate safe refuge in the meantime (in Mexico)? Yes. Help them by giving them a free place to live in the U.S. with free food, free healthcare, free cable tv and free iPhones for their entire family w/ an unlimited data plan (because anything less would be inhumane, right?), and then later let them also import their entire extended family to receive the same benefits at U.S. taxpayer expense? No.

DirtyDon123
10-19-2018, 03:45 PM
lol @ this pic

zombie invasion

vickissick07
10-19-2018, 03:46 PM
this logic is fukked

A large portion of American families couldn't not work for a month while also being able to feed and shelter themselves for a whole month yet you think these 'refugees' can?

Dorich
10-19-2018, 03:48 PM
Help them find long term solutions to make their own countries safer and more prosperous, or find immediate safe refuge in the meantime (in Mexico)? Yes. Help them by giving them a free place to live in the U.S. with free food, free healthcare, free cable tv and free iPhones for their entire family w/ an unlimited data plan (because anything less would be inhumane, right?), and then later let them also import their entire extended family to receive the same benefits at U.S. taxpayer expense? No.
But aren't you a Jesus following Christian?

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 03:49 PM
i say i dont keep tabs on where they live. you say "so they dont live on your street/in your community." its like talking to a plant.

there are 8 houses on my street. i only know 1 of my neighbors. i dont know who live in the other 6 houses. i could not possibly care any less if those 6 houses are occupied by minorities, or immigrants.

Intellectual dishonesty. You know life in your cozy bubble won't be affected by the policies you want to push on everyone else.

401Delta
10-19-2018, 03:50 PM
But aren't you a Jesus following Christian?No, I'm an atheist.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 03:53 PM
Intellectual dishonesty. You know life in your cozy bubble won't be affected by the policies you want to push on everyone else.

serious question: why is living next to immigrants worse than living next to blonde hair blue eyed pure blooded aryans?

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 03:56 PM
A large portion of American families couldn't not work for a month while also being able to feed and shelter themselves for a whole month yet you think these 'refugees' can?

wtf kinda weird ass racist post is this? you think that because many americans cant do something, that means that foreigners ALSO cant? do you really believe there's nothing foreigners can do that many americans cant?

fkin lulz

gwg77
10-19-2018, 04:00 PM

Anyone notice the dude in the front right is wearing a "the future is female shirt"

Not sure why, but that made me laugh.

Not sure about this either. LMFAO.

7rmr
10-19-2018, 04:00 PM

Again, the only party that stands to gain from this politically is the Republicans. This is the last thing Democrats want.

Trump will ride this straight through the mid terms. This is a pure gift.

Also, it's possible to be very poor but still have enough money for some food. Especially if you just sold whatever possessions you had before making the treck.

Not sure why miscers think a poor person can't have some rice and beans wrapped in a sack.

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 04:03 PM
serious question: why is living next to immigrants worse than living next to blonde hair blue eyed pure blooded aryans?

See this is intellectual dishonesty. Nowhere have I said I (or anyone) should have an issue living with non-whites. There are many on my street and in my neighborhood. I have issues with people coming here illegally and being told I should be cool with it and if I'm not it makes me a racist. Do you have kids? How about your neighborhood being over run with gangs and drugs and your property value tanking? Because let's face it people coming here ILLEGALLY and with just the shirt on their backs will need to get money somehow and they aren't all coming here to pick fruit and wash dishes.

401Delta
10-19-2018, 04:07 PM

wtf kinda weird ass racist post is this? you think that because many americans cant do something, that means that foreigners ALSO cant? do you really believe there's nothing foreigners can do that many americans cant?

fkin lulzRight on cue...you lose the argument and revert to screaming racist. Next stop...we're all rapists. Also, negged for being a sh*tbag.

EDIT: nvm. I see why you're red as fukk already.

7rmr
10-19-2018, 04:09 PM
See this is intellectual dishonesty. Nowhere have I said I (or anyone) should have an issue living with non-whites. There are many on my street and in my neighborhood. I have issues with people coming here illegally and being told I should be cool with it and if I'm not it makes me a racist. Do you have kids? How about your neighborhood being over run with gangs and drugs and your property value tanking? Because let's face it people coming here ILLEGALLY and with just the shirt on their backs will need to get money somehow and they aren't all coming here to pick fruit and wash dishes.

Plus these people just smashed down a gate and stormed an international border.

Destruction of property and breaking the law doesn't seem to be much an issue for them.

What happens when they get to the states and can't find work? Seems like they'd have no problem breaking the law again.

NuggzTheNinja
10-19-2018, 04:11 PM

They are right to flee their respective countries. We are right to deny them entry.

https://i.imgur.com/KTGsQ0f.gif

vickissick07
10-19-2018, 04:14 PM

fkin lulz

Terrible troll attempt.

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 04:14 PM

What if it gets to the point where protecting your family means fighting back against an invading force? Would you be willing to fight then? Does your right to safety trump theirs at that point? Are we there yet? No we're not but it's not outside of the realm of possibility in the future if things don't change. Open borders = no borders. No borders = no country.

~Hades~
10-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Someone hacked op’s account.

Came in to post this

QuickNutkus
10-19-2018, 04:23 PM
They must be shot once they cross the border, otherwise they will not stop.

We must also cut off aid to various countries immediately, as they have proven themselves unworthy of aid.

~Hades~
10-19-2018, 04:28 PM
They must be shot once they cross the border, otherwise they will not stop.

We must also cut off aid to various countries immediately, as they have proven themselves unworthy of aid.

Every country that lets them thru should have funding cut

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 04:30 PM
Right on cue...you lose the argument and revert to screaming racist. Next stop...we're all rapists. Also, negged for being a sh*tbag.

EDIT: nvm. I see why you're red as fukk already.

asserting that non-americans are incapable of doing things that americans cant is racist. you cant imagine that a mexican can trope 1500 miles with barely any food and shelter if an american cant do it? gtfo

Tamorlane
10-19-2018, 04:31 PM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/19/21/5214392-6295861-image-a-141_1539981092761.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/19/21/5214398-6295861-image-a-11_1539982190465.jpg

https://media2.giphy.com/media/aZ3LDBs1ExsE8/giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bca69154878392f41efe7a1

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 04:32 PM

ok fair enough. just so long as you feel the same way about an illegal blonde haired german family and an illegal brown haired mexican family.

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 04:34 PM
asserting that non-americans are incapable of doing things that americans cant is racist. you cant imagine that a mexican can trope 1500 miles with barely any food and shelter if an american cant do it? gtfo

You're eroding what little shred of credibility you had left with each of these posts where you're only retort is "racist"!

sandaltan
They are right to flee their respective countries. We are right to deny them entry.

https://i.imgur.com/KTGsQ0f.gif

FINALLY someone understands what im trying to say jesus christ fukk me DEAD

401Delta
asserting that non-americans are incapable of doing things that americans cant is racist. you cant imagine that a mexican can trope 1500 miles with barely any food and shelter if an american cant do it? gtfoThey are not Mexican, they are Honduran and all have the opportunity to seek asylum in Mexico. It's like arguing with a 5 year old.

~Hades~
ok fair enough. just so long as you feel the same way about an illegal blonde haired german family and an illegal brown haired mexican family.

Every rational person here has said “illegal immigrants” because we mean all illegal immigrants. You’re the only racist talking about skin and hair color

And they aren’t Mexican you fuking racist. Just because they’re brown, they’re Mexican?

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 04:35 PM

Why would it matter to me what color a criminal's skin is?

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 04:37 PM
FINALLY someone understands what im trying to say jesus christ fukk me DEAD

Did I miss the post where you said they should be denied entry and sent back to where they came from?

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 04:40 PM
What if it gets to the point where protecting your family means fighting back against an invading force? Would you be willing to fight then? Does your right to safety trump theirs at that point? Are we there yet? No we're not but it's not outside of the realm of possibility in the future if things don't change. Open borders = no borders. No borders = no country.

then yes, you would have the right to protect your family from an invading force. of course. but like you said, we're not there yet.

i dont think anybody (and certainly not me), is advocating for "open borders." im not even sure what that means. obviously reasonable vetting and procedures should be followed. im not arguing that anyone should legally be able to waltz over our border anytime they like without any kind of legal immigration process. i dont think any liberals actually believe that. i think its just a conservative talking point meant to demonize liberals for beliefs they dont even hold.

im just saying that you should try to put yourself in their shoes, and perhaps try to understand why some of these people might feel like they have little choice but to attempt to cross the border illegally. thats all.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 04:41 PM
They are not Mexican, they are Honduran and all have the opportunity to seek asylum in Mexico. It's like arguing with a 5 year old.

i was giving a general example...

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 04:42 PM
You're eroding what little shred of credibility you had left with each of these posts where you're only retort is "racist"!

it is racist. claiming that foreigners are incapable of doing things americans cant is racist. period. at the very least, borderline racist and full blown nationalist.

youre literally saying that americans cant trope through the desert for 1500 miles with little food and water, therefore neither can foreigners. gfto

Trapstar4.4
10-19-2018, 04:42 PM
Hmm seems like you have better chances of gaining asylum outside of the caravan

Even if youre looking to hop a fence, doing it with thousands of people doesn't seem like the best way

Very odd.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 04:43 PM
Did I miss the post where you said they should be denied entry and sent back to where they came from?

i never actually talked about what should happen to them. nobody asked. yall just assumed that i want open borders and that id let them in.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 04:45 PM
Every rational person here has said “illegal immigrants” because we mean all illegal immigrants. You’re the only racist talking about skin and hair color

And they aren’t Mexican you fuking racist. Just because they’re brown, they’re Mexican?

who said anything about all brown people being mexican?

i wasnt referring to this specific situation, and it doesnt matter if its someone from honduras, guatemala, mexico, europe, or anywhere else. asserting that foreigners are incapable of doing things americans cant is fukked and (let's go with) nationalist, since many americans are mexican and guatemalan.

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 04:46 PM
it is racist. claiming that foreigners are incapable of doing things americans cant is racist. period. at the very least, borderline racist and full blown nationalist.

youre literally saying that americans cant trope through the desert for 1500 miles with little food and water, therefore neither can foreigners. gfto

No we're saying humans can't do that.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 04:49 PM
No we're saying humans can't do that.

vickissick07 said it, not you. didnt mean to lump you in with him.

i think it would be very difficult, but not impossible. clearly many have done it. they probably suffered a lot, tried to plan it the best they could, probably received help/aid along the way, and i bet many didnt make it.

rise21
10-19-2018, 04:56 PM
this logic is fukked

Why?

Noliberals4
10-19-2018, 05:04 PM
Trump's not going to do crap about this.

Say hello to 4,000 new Americans Trumpers!

HairyScandinavian
10-19-2018, 05:07 PM
Thousands of people marching in a horde intending to break through the border of a country, blows my mind how anyone is OK with this. This is quite literally an invasion, just because they mix in women and children with the criminals and who knows what (terrorists?) doesn't make it any less of an invasion.

Noliberals4
10-19-2018, 05:08 PM
Thousands of people marching in a horde intending to break through the border of a country, blows my mind how anyone is OK with this. This is quite literally an invasion, just because they mix in women and children with the criminals and who knows what (terrorists?) doesn't make it any less of an invasion.

What's Trump going to do about it? Tweet?

QuitYourCrying
10-19-2018, 05:09 PM
i never actually talked about what should happen to them. nobody asked. yall just assumed that i want open borders and that id let them in.

Stop clogging up this thread, idiot.

Or at least learn to quote multiple responses in one post.

Travis99
10-19-2018, 05:10 PM
They can all stay the fuk out. I don’t care how bad their country is. The communist of the world are literally trying to destroy American culture. Every one of them are eniemies of America.

redmelly
10-19-2018, 05:20 PM
We went from a nation of civilized European immigrants who loved America, assimilated, learned English, and had zero welfare to fall back on, to a nation of savage invaders who hate America, don’t learn English and are 70% on welfare.

From this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dp5P5vJU4AA-QD5.jpg

To this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dp5P5uPVYAAAE2Q.jpg

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 05:23 PM

What war and violence??

Cmon...if you think this is anything but a paid invasion by the globalist leftist elite, right before the elections? Go get a new brain cell.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 05:24 PM
Stop clogging up this thread, idiot.

Or at least learn to quote multiple responses in one post.

stop calling me an idiot jerk!

Clinos
10-19-2018, 05:24 PM

This is crazy.

gachase21
10-19-2018, 05:26 PM
How the F did orion pax end up red?

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 05:26 PM
What war and violence??

Cmon...if you think this is anything but a paid invasion by the globalist leftist elite, right before the elections? Go get a new brain cell.

i dunno im not a conspiracy theorist, so i dont see everything in political terms. i think that these things are almost definitely not a paid invasion by the global leftist elite mainstream news media clinton foundation soros Q anon hollywood liberal rigged FBI system agenda...

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 05:27 PM

Here is where you cuck yourself.

I have never, in all my years of existence. Ever seen a blond haired German family come to the USA illegally. Ever.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 05:27 PM
How the F did orion pax end up red?

i dunno but i said something about trump fisting himself to the shoulder with his tiny hands and my squares went from green to red lulz

CalmWind
10-19-2018, 05:28 PM
BUILD

THE

WALL

Trump needs to do this NOW

HairyScandinavian
10-19-2018, 05:29 PM
What's Trump going to do about it? Tweet?

Since it's quite literally an invasion I'd be OK with military operation to be sure not a single one of them make it across.

There are ways to come to this country legally, they can feel free to pursue them.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 05:31 PM
Here is where you cuck yourself.

I have never, in all my years of existence. Ever seen a blond haired German family come to the USA illegally. Ever.

and how the fuk would you know if they came here illegally you racist cuck gtfo

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 05:31 PM

America has built the strongest and longest lasting empire in the world. It is not even close if you compare the USA to any other country in history.

Tell me. How many societies and civilizations from the middle east, Africa, and central and S America are leading the world in standard of living for the past 200 years?

Name one.

It is not racist to say that America has created a society upon which people are thriving (for the most part). It is fact.

CalmWind
10-19-2018, 05:35 PM
and since when did OP start to become a Conservative?

Did he finally grow up and see the light of personal responsibility, respect for God and family, and upholding the tradition of your ancestors...

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 05:35 PM
and how the fuk would you know if they came here illegally you racist cuck gtfo

Of course you would get personal.....the left always does.

But....That is my point. I have seen many illegals. I live in S Cal for crying out loud. I see them every day.

I grew up in the midwest. I am 90% German heritage. And I am telling you I have never seen an illegal person or family come from any European or anywhere remotely white country in my life. I actually met a few Asians that have been here illegally...but they were only for a short time and were working good jobs.

On the other hand...I have come across countless, and I do mean countless hispanic and south of the US border illegals. Ratio wise it is 1000 to 1 comparing illegal hispanics to any other race I have seen in the US illegally. Some are hard working. Some just want a better life. Some are gang members and do nothing but mooch off of the govt.

All are here illegally.

BrosefMengele
10-19-2018, 05:36 PM
"Long ages ago, when Rome through the neglect of the Western emperors was left to the mercy of the barbarous hordes, the Romans turned to one figure for aid and protection, and asked him to rule them; and thus, . . . commenced the temporal sovereignty of the popes. And meekly stepping to the throne of Caesar, the vicar of Christ took up the scepter to which the emperors and kings of Europe were to bow in reverence through so many ages."--American Catholic Quarterly Review, April, 1911.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 05:38 PM
America has built the strongest and longest lasting empire in the world. It is not even close if you compare the USA to any other country in history.

Tell me. How many societies and civilizations from the middle east, Africa, and central and S America are leading the world in standard of living for the past 200 years?

Name one.

It is not racist to say that America has created a society upon which people are thriving (for the most part). It is fact.

ok but that's not even remotely what was said. im not talking about saying "america has created a society from upon which people are thriving (for the most part)." that's obviously not racist.

but saying that foreigners are incapable of doing anything an american cant do IS RACIST. at the very least NATIONALIST AF.

last i checked america is WAY THE FUKK DOWN THE LIST in terms of world leadership on a whole bunch of issues, and it was never #1 to begin with.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 05:39 PM
Of course you would get personal.....the left always does.

But....That is my point. I have seen many illegals. I live in S Cal for crying out loud. I see them every day.

I grew up in the midwest. I am 90% German heritage. And I am telling you I have never seen an illegal person or family come from any European or anywhere remotely white country in my life. I actually met a few Asians that have been here illegally...but they were only for a short time and were working good jobs.

On the other hand...I have come across countless, and I do mean countless hispanic and south of the US border illegals. Ratio wise it is 1000 to 1 comparing illegal hispanics to any other race I have seen in the US illegally. Some are hard working. Some just want a better life. Some are gang members and do nothing but mooch off of the govt.

All are here illegally.

way to just ignore my question about how the fuk you know if theyre here legally or not.

BrosefMengele
10-19-2018, 05:40 PM
and since when did OP start to become a Conservative?

Did he finally grow up and see the light of personal responsibility, respect for God and family, and upholding the tradition of your ancestors...

Respect for GOD? Which God is that? The Roman Catholic TRINITY God?

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 05:41 PM
ok but that's not even remotely what was said. im not talking about saying "america has created a society from upon which people are thriving (for the most part)." that's obviously not racist.

but saying that foreigners are incapable of doing anything an american cant do IS RACIST. at the very least NATIONALIST AF.

last i checked america is WAY THE FUKK DOWN THE LIST in terms of world leadership on a whole bunch of issues, and it was never #1 to begin with.
It may be nationalist. Actually it is. It is also fact. But lets say it is nationalist. What in THE HELL is wrong with taking pride in your country?

Or are you Angelica cuck Merkel?

I mean cmon.

If I may ask...what is your nationality? I think that would explain a lot your pov.

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 05:43 PM
way to just ignore my question about how the fuk you know if theyre here legally or not.

Seriously? Do you think there is a horde of German or Irish immigrants coming to the USA and staying here illegally?

I mean is that even a thing in your mind?

Because I have never read about, heard about, seen, or even thought of that ever happening.

Has it happened? I'm sure it has. But compared to the illegals from Mexico and central and S American (and even from the middle east)? They are out numbered 100,000 to 1.

Cmon man.

FBjuiceboxFTW
10-19-2018, 05:45 PM
Brown people looking for jobs: invaders

White people come by boat, take land by force, and commit genocide: Settlers

Cuckservative logic. Not even once

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 05:46 PM
It may be nationalist. Actually it is. It is also fact. But lets say it is nationalist. What in THE HELL is wrong with taking pride in your country?

Or are you Angelica cuck Merkel?

I mean cmon.

If I may ask...what is your nationality? I think that would explain a lot your pov.

there is nothing wrong with taking pride in your country. i am a proud american. but america is a nation of IMMIGRANTS from ALL OVER THE WORLD. we're a melting pot - that's one of the things that makes america unique, and in my view, great. i love the constitutional freedoms we're afforded. i loveour freedoms. freedom of speech. freedom of the press. freedom to talk chit on the president, or any other politician. those are big deals. america is not this all white place, nor should it be. just ask yourself, if it were a mexican who came here illegally vs. a white german who came here illegally - would you honestly feel the same way about them? i hope so.

my nationality is american. my race/ethnicity is white - scottish/irish/some kinda western european. fully caucasian.

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 05:47 PM

Difference is one group comes here illegally.

One doesn't.

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 05:48 PM
there is nothing wrong with taking pride in your country. i am a proud american. but america is a nation of IMMIGRANTS from ALL OVER THE WORLD. we're a melting pot - that's one of the things that makes america unique, and in my view, great. i love the constitutional freedoms we're afforded. i loveour freedoms. freedom of speech. freedom of the press. freedom to talk chit on the president, or any other politician. those are big deals. america is not this all white place, nor should it be. just ask yourself, if it were a mexican who came here illegally vs. a white german who came here illegally - would you honestly feel the same way about them? i hope so.

my nationality is american. my race/ethnicity is white - scottish/irish/some kinda western european. fully caucasian.

I have zero issues with Mexicans or C or S Americans who come here legally.

Zero.

More the merrier.

Just do it legally.

Dorich
10-19-2018, 05:50 PM
Difference is one group comes here illegally.

One doesn't.
Yeah, they just committed genocide.

It was not against any law at the time, right?

JoeDelts
10-19-2018, 05:51 PM

Saw some people waving Honduran(?) flags in that crowd of migrants. Would that be a display if nationalism? Do you take issue with them doing it or just displays if American nationalism?

HairyScandinavian
10-19-2018, 05:52 PM

We can't change the past, but we can do what's right going forward. Allowing an invasion of people forcing their way through our border is not right.

CalmWind
10-19-2018, 05:53 PM
IT WILL NOT STOP HERE. Once the rest of South and Central America sees this one succeed...... you will see many other copycats in larger numbers invading the USA.

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 05:54 PM

So what is your solution?

Just allow these people, who bring with them no economic or high level job skills whatsoever...to come in unabated?

We have enough real Americans out of work.

Doxx6755
10-19-2018, 05:57 PM
Let's be real, Trump's "close the border" comments are pretty dumb, since that's not going to happen. But seriously, at this point this caravan looks like an invading hoard willing to forcefully illegal smash down border walls as it moves from one country to the next.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/181019143838-03-migrant-caravan-1019-exlarge-169.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/19/americas/caravan-mexico-border/index.html

Also, not sure how looking for work gives you justification to invade a country.
They're making their way to your country

Doxx6755
10-19-2018, 06:00 PM

people can and have migranted from Honduras to the u.s legally.

Dorich
10-19-2018, 06:01 PM
So what is your solution?

Just allow these people, who bring with them no economic or high level job skills whatsoever...to come in unabated?

We have enough real Americans out of work.
I don't believe in borders.

Borders are for idiots.

I think the more diverse culturally the richer the country.

Doxx6755
10-19-2018, 06:02 PM

You lefties are trash. You don't give a fook about these people.

ghostfacedup
10-19-2018, 06:03 PM
Build Wall NOW

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 06:06 PM
IT WILL NOT STOP HERE. Once the rest of South and Central America sees this one succeed...... you will see many other copycats in larger numbers invading the USA.

just fyi this is a slippery slope argument which is a logical fallacy.

gachase21
10-19-2018, 06:12 PM
just fyi this is a slippery slope argument which is a logical fallacy.

Argumentum ad dictionarium

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 06:31 PM

wat

gachase21
10-19-2018, 06:32 PM
wat

Exactly

Clinos
10-19-2018, 06:42 PM

wat

Exactly

That was beautiful.

kusok
10-19-2018, 06:52 PM

That's not what's happening. They are coming for welfare and cash jobs. They want to live in capitalism in the #1 country in the world. Millions get turned away yearly. Get in line.

Jrd86
10-19-2018, 06:55 PM
This is exactly what Europe saw with hordes of people not involved in war, but using it as an excuse to be economic "migrants" wanting to freeload off the system in rich countries while not contributing for the greater good.

We wanna talk about refugees in a warzone? Fine, we can have that talk. Do we need to take in any and all refugees? Nope. Not every problem is ours. We have enough of our own issues.

Do I fault people for wanting to leave their chithole country and come here? No. I do not. But we cannot have unrestrained migration. There has to be a limit, and a standard to meet to come here. If we opened up our borders to everyone, we wouldnt have much of a country left.

nkiritsis13
10-19-2018, 07:14 PM
"...desperate for work."

How about working on your own bloody country that will never improve if everyone thinks that the "solution" is dragging their sorry problems elsewhere?
How about working on birth control so you're not trying to support families that you clearly have no business starting in the first place?!?

What is the ideal situation to sympathizers of these illegal immigrants? That everyone simply ships off to first world nations to leave their homelands barren, veritable parking lots? Perhaps we could make giant, national communes for all of the no-borders advocates - give it a bit and we might even have our own mini-Tatooine hive of scum and villainy once that mindset goes pear shaped.

Y'know, there won't be any "culture" left if no one is actually still in those countries; they'll at best (which is technically worst for a functioning society) reside on the outskirts in isolated communities. The funny thing is that an isolated, cultural island will generally fare far worse than a diverse one composed of various cultures that integrated together. However, that latter scenario is far less likely when the immigrants in question have little to no vested interest in assimilating into another country, but rather, merely seeking work. And really, that's always been the deal with immigration in general: either accept the new nation, its customs, and yes, language through successful integration and participation, or apply for a sodding Visa. There has to be give and take, as all nations are built upon their citizens who are willing to be a part of a society rather than only leech from it through their opportunistic, fleeting desires - not the equivalent to temp workers (and nomadic vagrants if they can't even find work in the first place).

North America isn't everything South of the border's collective welfare state to hop on over to when the not only people fail to improve their homelands, but show absolutely no interest in doing so. Historically speaking, the excuse is laughable when religious persecution, legitimate starvation, fascism and tyranny have all spurned immigrants to abandon their entire livelihoods for a new life in the United States, but these people feel they are entitled to the point where they can simply break another country's laws and cutting in front of those who seek entry through official channels because they want jobs.

Sorry, but they can try that pity parade again when (1) unemployment is at a resounding zero percent, or at least (2) they have the common decency to follow the proper procedure to enter the country legally. While the first is facetious, the latter is the most basic expectation that willing immigrants at least have an ounce of respect for the country and its laws they wish to make their new home. The United States has grown since its earliest days to become an expanding melting pot, but we first have to examine the metaphor itself, which is how immigrants of differing origins melted together to form a new identity that involves them in this greater whole. What is not a melting pot is someone deciding to secretly dump a ton of frozen meat and veg into the mix - the temperature is off because they couldn't bother to thaw them out, everything is off temperature, and now you've just ruined the stew for everyone, hope you're proud.
https://i.gifer.com/naH.gif

BrightThru2014
10-19-2018, 07:23 PM

A country? You mean YOUR country. And no, I would fight for it.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 07:42 PM
That was beautiful.

strong derp here. i know what a slippery slope logical fallacy is.

i was pointing out a textbook example of one.

not sure why he called it a dictionary argument. it doesnt even make sense in this situation.

wat

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 07:44 PM
A country? You mean YOUR country. And no, I would fight for it.

i do mean your country. what difference does that make? i mean your country, whichever country that is.

easy to say youd fight for it. even if you did, that might be a retarded thing to do at the time if you want to save your fam/kids/whatever.

OptimistPrime11
10-19-2018, 07:45 PM
I don't believe in borders.

Borders are for idiots.

I think the more diverse culturally the richer the country.
You. Are. A. Psycho.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 07:50 PM
You. Are. A. Psycho.

i do believe diversity bring cultural richness (and perhaps monetary richness).

not sure what he means by open border though. i think illegal immigration is an issue for the US (although pretty far down my list of priorities of problems to solve)

US_Ranger
10-19-2018, 07:51 PM
You. Are. A. Psycho.

He trolls non-stop in the forum. Every single thread that has to do with immigration or Muslims, he enters and derails the topic. Remember, mentally ill people can use the internet just like everyone else.

HairyScandinavian
10-19-2018, 07:56 PM
He trolls non-stop in the forum. Every single thread that has to do with immigration or Muslims, he enters and derails the topic. Remember, mentally ill people can use the internet just like everyone else.

Probably on-the-clock as a paid Democrat e-thug.

deepfat
10-19-2018, 08:29 PM
Holy crap agreed. You can't allow unrestrained immigration like that.

The world really needs to move forward so that there aren't so many chithole countries that people need to GTFOO.

Wow. Shocked that I agree with Sillie. Repped? On spread.

Postmort3m
10-19-2018, 08:30 PM
Probably on-the-clock as a paid Democrat e-thug.

Giving him way too much credit; just a dork trolling with a mixture of true feelings and over-the-top statements to get a reaction.

CalmWind
10-19-2018, 08:36 PM
STATEMENT BY TRUMP :

"I'm calling up the military, not the guard, we're calling up the military. They are not coming into this country, they might as well turn back, they are NOT coming into this country."

MAGA. Everyone relax. Trump is not going to allow it.

Skip to 16:50

ChcipjjQ2Us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChcipjjQ2Us

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 08:39 PM
STATEMENT BY TRUMP :

"I'm calling up the military, not the guard, we're calling up the military. They are not coming into this country, they might as well turn back, they are NOT coming into this country."

MAGA. Everyone relax. Trump is not going to allow it.

Skip to 16:50

ChcipjjQ2Us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChcipjjQ2Us

ya well trump said a lot of things. guess we'll see if it actually happens.

Kawhilights
10-19-2018, 09:18 PM

Where are you even from? This is an aggressive invasion, plain and simple. These people can sure try to make it through, but if such a mob were to begin causing harm, which they already have done then they deserve whatever comes their way.

Mexico shouldn't buckle to the PC pressure of letting them in. I'll be goddamned if these people make it into my country. Good luck forcefully attacking the great statea of Texas and Arizona when they're some of the most heavily armed states in the union.

We cannot allow this behavior. We must not allow pathetic, bleeding hearts to dictate that this is normal.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 09:24 PM
Where are you even from? This is an aggressive invasion, plain and simple. These people can sure try to make it through, but if such a mob were to begin causing harm, which they already have done then they deserve whatever comes their way.

Mexico shouldn't buckle to the PC pressure of letting them in. I'll be goddamned if these people make it into my country. Good luck forcefully attacking the great statea of Texas and Arizona when they're some of the most heavily armed states in the union.

We cannot allow this behavior. We must not allow pathetic, bleeding hearts to dictate that this is normal.

an aggressive invasion is when germany invaded france with tanks and soldiers. invasion is a wartime term. i think your use of the term invasion is factually inaccurate, hyperbolic, blatantly dishonest word-garbage designed specifically to inflame and appeal to emotion instead of making a coherent argument.

this is not an invasion. this is not a war. they're not an army. they're not trying to take over the country or overthrow it. stop panicking and stop letting yourself be ruled by fear.

i was born, raised, and currently reside in california.

HairyScandinavian
10-19-2018, 09:27 PM
an aggressive invasion is when germany invaded france with tanks and soldiers. invasion is a wartime term. i think your use of the term invasion is factually inaccurate, hyperbolic, blatantly dishonest word-garbage designed specifically to inflame and appeal to emotion instead of arguing with facts.

this is not an invasion. this is not a war. they're not an army. they're not trying to take over the country or overthrow it. stop panicking and stop letting yourself be ruled by fear.

lmfao, shocking

edit: here
Definition of invasion 
: an act of invading
especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

These 4k people fit BOTH definitions, and that's assuming there are no ISIS or general criminals among their ranks.

AlwaysFocus
10-19-2018, 09:27 PM
Has 7rmr become woke?

Kawhilights
10-19-2018, 09:30 PM
an aggressive invasion is when germany invaded france with tanks and soldiers. invasion is a wartime term. i think your use of the term invasion is factually inaccurate, hyperbolic, blatantly dishonest word-garbage designed specifically to inflame and appeal to emotion instead of arguing with facts.

You didn't answer wher you were from. I doubt you are from a country worth protecting

There's no way that 4,000 peaceful migrants just tore down a border and illegally crossed into a foreign nation. Stop being naive and thinking that these people are all good. There's no doubt that some of them are peaceful and searching asylum, but there's no way to know who is who.

I'd rather lock up our borders and keep us out of danger and have some 'good' people left out than allow the filth that is undoubtedly mixed in there. I am a legal citizen who migrated the right way. These others get no sympathy from me.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 09:33 PM
lmfao, shocking

edit: here
Definition of invasion 
: an act of invading
especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

These 4k people fit BOTH definitions, and that's assuming there are no ISIS or general criminals among their ranks.

for reference, this is a textbook example of an appeal to definition argument (posts dictionary meaning of term, uses it to make point).

its a logical fallacy broseph

gachase21
10-19-2018, 09:34 PM
Has 7rmr become woke?
He’s always been on/off woke about some things

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 09:38 PM
You didn't answer wher you were from. I doubt you are from a country worth protecting

There's no way that 4,000 peaceful migrants just tore down a border and illegally crossed into a foreign nation. Stop being naive and thinking that these people are all good. There's no doubt that some of them are peaceful and searching asylum, but there's no way to know who is who.

I'd rather lock up our borders and keep us out of danger and have some 'good' people left out than allow the filth that is undoubtedly mixed in there. I am a legal citizen who migrated the right way. These others get no sympathy from me.

i did answer where im from. im from california and was born a US citizen. or are people not from where they're born? is that what you're saying?

im white btw if youre implying (like a racist kuntbag) that my RACE and ETHNICITY is from some minority country, like mexico or guatemala, or some other place you undoubtedly hate. im scottish/irish.

you're so obviously ignorant and hate-filled. my guess is your life fukking sucks ass, so you project onto others (like minorities) like a sad, nervous sheep who knows deep down that he's full of ****.

where are YOU from, since apparently nobody can be "from" america.

Kawhilights
10-19-2018, 09:43 PM
i did answer where im from. im from california. or are people not from where they're born? is that what you're saying?

im white btw if youre implying (like a racist kuntbag) that my RACE and ETHNICITY is from minority country, like mexico or guatemala, or some other place you undoubtedly hate. im scottish/irish.

your so obviously ignorant and hate-filled. my guess is your life fukking sucks ass, so you project onto others (like minorities) like a sad, nervous sheep who knows deep down that he's full of ****.

where are YOU from, since apparently nobody can be "from" america.

I make more money than you, I guarantee it. I'm a bigger man than you, I guarantee. I've been married almost 10 years to my high school sweetheart.

You don't even have an Avi on a fukkin bodybuilding forum. I'm not hate filled, idiot, I'm a legal immigrant born in Mexico and raised in the US. I've visited Mexico multiple times and stayed plenty long there. I am fully bilingual and understand both cultures.

You are a virtue singaling failure. If I were a white man who was American born I would consider you a traitor and a coward. As a man in general you are a cuck. Fight for your nation, have pride in your race without being racist and don't automatically lean towards the open borders thing.

Nice usage of the word sheep too. So original and edgy you stupid piece of chit.

Edit: LMAO you can't even use the proper homonym of 'you're.' Tell tale sign of grammatical ignorance or emotional rant.

Kawhilights
10-19-2018, 09:49 PM
Fukk it this isn't going anywhere. We both have vastly different views.

vickissick07
10-19-2018, 09:55 PM

The last thing the cartel wants is a military presence on the boarder. I predict that they make those people disappear before it gets to that point.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 09:56 PM
I make more money than you, I guarantee it. I'm a bigger man than you, I guarantee. I've been married almost 10 years to my high school sweetheart.

You don't even have an Avi on a fukkin bodybuilding forum. I'm not hate filled, idiot, I'm a legal immigrant born in Mexico and raised in the US. I've visited Mexico multiple times and stayed plenty long there. I am fully bilingual and understand both cultures.

You are a virtue singaling failure. If I were a white man who was American born I would consider you a traitor and a coward. As a man in general you are a cuck. Fight for your nation, have pride in your race without being racist and don't automatically lean towards the open borders thing.

Nice usage of the word sheep too. So original and edgy you stupid piece of chit.

Edit: LMAO you can't even use the proper homonym of 'you're.' Tell tale sign of grammatical ignorance or emotional rant.

ok great im an attorney in the bay area with a 185k salary + bonus at age 33. if you make more than me, im happy for you. nobody cares what you or i earn, and it has nothing to do with what we're talking about. you're a large man? cool. happily married at age 20? well done. none of that makes your point more valid.

that's not what a homonym is, but yeah i used the wrong your/youre

im amazed that you were born in mexico and believe some countries "arent worth defending." what countries would those be?

i have no doubt you would view someone who doesnt share your beliefs as a traitor and a coward. we all have our opinions. i think ol bone spurs is a traitor and a coward. that's my opinion.

sandaltan
10-19-2018, 10:03 PM
The last thing the cartel wants is a military presence on the boarder. I predict that they make those people disappear before it gets to that point.

agreed

iabs
10-19-2018, 10:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xhIyTmS.jpg

HairyScandinavian
10-19-2018, 10:42 PM
for reference, this is a textbook example of an appeal to definition argument (posts dictionary meaning of term, uses it to make point).

its a logical fallacy broseph

blah blah reeeeeeee blah blah blah

You attempt to redefine the word invasion and get corrected, so look to page 4 of the liberal bail out routine and attempt to spit out debate tactic material in hopes to deflect. No wonder you're red.

sandaltan
10-20-2018, 01:06 AM
blah blah reeeeeeee blah blah blah

You attempt to redefine the word invasion and get corrected, so look to page 4 of the liberal bail out routine and attempt to spit out debate tactic material in hopes to deflect. No wonder you're red.

you're way too dumb to argue with. are you a volunteer border patrol agent? have fun sounding like a 4th grader in future debates

fitnessislife
10-20-2018, 01:32 AM
you're way too dumb to argue with. are you a volunteer border patrol agent? have fun sounding like a 4th grader in future debates

You literally just said there’s a difference between “undocumented” and “illegal”. You don’t get to call anyone else dumb.