PDA

View Full Version : question about eca dosing ( i need advice)

Z3R0D4Y94
10-13-2018, 07:52 PM
hey all,
so i am completley new to this but recently i wanted to start on suppliments
i bougt some suppliments with the following ingredients
Caffeine 200mg
Dmaa 30mg
Ephedrine 15mg
this is per pill
google pointed me to a stack called ECA

with this in mind alongside i would be taking
asprin 75mg per pill

but ive got no idea how many, how often or even how long i can take them safely so i figured who better to ask than the experts the people who use this stuff all the time
the dosing instructions arent there either so im sorta lost here and need advice on basically what i asked above

how do i take at a time, how many times a day, and lastly how long can i safely take the dose as in weeks or months ?

My stats

weight:13.9 stone
Height: 5ft 6"
Conditions: asthma, depression, spinal problems
other drugs used: medical marijuana, Tramadol 50mg ER 2 pills twice a day , Sertraline 100mg once in the morning ventolin and fostair 10/6 but i rareley use my inhalers my asthma is pretty well controlled

Roidmonster55
10-14-2018, 04:21 AM
Dude.......
You want to stack caffeine, Dmaa and ephedrine with sertraline (Zoloft), ventolin (which is an albuterol inhalant, a stimulant), fostair (a steroid),medical marijuana along with tramadol (a narcotic) with depression and asthma?

I’m not saying this to be a d1ck, but you’d be better off drinking gasoline and swallowing a lit match. Check with your doctor before doing some crazy chit like you’re saying. This sounds like you are planning on drinking a molotov cocktail. And I say this not as an internet joker, I say that with utmost sincerity.

Farley1324
10-14-2018, 06:47 AM
hey all,
so i am completley new to this but recently i wanted to start on suppliments
i bougt some suppliments with the following ingredients
Caffeine 200mg
Dmaa 30mg
Ephedrine 15mg
this is per pill
google pointed me to a stack called ECA

with this in mind alongside i would be taking
asprin 75mg per pill

but ive got no idea how many, how often or even how long i can take them safely so i figured who better to ask than the experts the people who use this stuff all the time
the dosing instructions arent there either so im sorta lost here and need advice on basically what i asked above

how do i take at a time, how many times a day, and lastly how long can i safely take the dose as in weeks or months ?

My stats

weight:13.9 stone
Height: 5ft 6"
Conditions: asthma, depression, spinal problems
other drugs used: medical marijuana, Tramadol 50mg ER 2 pills twice a day , Sertraline 100mg once in the morning ventolin and fostair 10/6 but i rareley use my inhalers my asthma is pretty well controlled

Don't stack those stimulants.

Consult with your doctor, not anybody here.

Do not take DMAA.